True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one's self, and in the next, from the friendship and conversation of a few select companions.Joseph Addison
Pierre Bourgault (January 23, 1934 - June 15, 2003) was a politician and essayist in Quebec, Canada, and a public speaker who advocated Quebec independence.
- Not a single one, not a single one among us, in 200 years, has won a battle... and this is what it is to be colonized! When we have but martyrs! How can we have aspirations!? How can we have the will to fight!?
- Rassemblement pour l'indépendance nationale speech.
- A sect is nothing more than a religion that has not succeeded yet.
- Science is often wrong. Religion always is.
- The seagull has the air, the water and the earth. But yet, it loves French fries.