Pigs are ungulates native to Eurasia collectively grouped under the genus Sus within the Suidae family. They have been domesticated and raised as livestock by some peoples for meat (called pork) as well as for leather.
- Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig.
- If wishes were wings, pigs would fly.
- Wheel of Time VI: p.233
- In The Land of the Pig, The Butcher Is King
- Meat Loaf: Bat out of Hell III
- Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, but the pig will like it.
- The chicken is involved but the pig is committed.