Pineapple Express (film)
No mans error becomes his own Law; nor obliges him to persist in it.Thomas Hobbes
(Redirected from Pineapple Express)
Pineapple Express is a 2008 action comedy film.
- [Re: what can find them in the woods] I don't know. Heat-seaking missles... foxes... and bloodhounds... barracudas...
- What down there? A fucking Rancor?
- The monkey's out of the bottle!
- It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb.
- Fuck tha po-lice!
- It smells like God's vagina.
- I thought hurricane season was over!
- A cop, a lady, and a guy? Man, that's like a massacre.
- Well be careful, man. Wear shoes in the house. Safety. Safety first... then teamwork.
- Pandora doesn't go back in the box, she only comes out.
- Wait, what do you mean the battery's dead?
- Don't worry man, your cat's going to Heaven.
- Are you on that meth shit again?!
- Looks like someone fucked you up with a coffee pot!
- Hey look, it's like my thumb is my cock.
- How the monkey'd you get in here?
- You threw up on my printer.
- One love!
- I was trying to hit that tree... I missed.
- Well how often do people smash things, man? I'm rusty.
- Fuck Jeff Goldblum man!
- [looking at the sky] Space...
- You're in the jungle, baby.
- Grab the weed! The snacks! Food! Fruit Roll-Ups!
- I'm gonna throw up! Chicken fries...
- Best fucking friends forever man!
- You were cold and I clothed you!
- (after his girlfriend says she wants to marry him) ...OOOO I made a mistake...
- (To his girlfriend's father) Oh, please don't fuck us anywhere!
- Thug Life!
- It's my cats birthday today.
- You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos motherfucker!
- I used to use this gun when I was a prostitute
- Legends never die, dude!
- See this? There's no hair under there. Makes me more aerodynamic when i fight!
- I feel like the nerd at the sleep-over that fell asleep at nine
- Okay, guys, I know I sold y'all out, and I've been a real son of a bitch, and a shitty friend - Saul, I'm talking to you; Dale, you're a new friend - but, uh, I can make it up, okay? I forgot: bro's before ho's.
- Man, just listen: I would just appreciate it if both y'all would just take your shoes off; I mean, this is brand new carpet, you're tracking mud in here - Matheson, you've got British Knights on. I ain't seen anybody wear them since 1987!
- What the fuck, man? You shot me in my stomach! I'mma die now, probably. Man, I had y'all over for dinner! Fish tacos! This is how you do me???
- I'm gonna kill the fuck outta yo ass.
- I may look tough, but I got a lot of feelings...and you hurt...damn near every one of them.
- I look like Hamburglar!
- Sit yo sexy ass down, so you can watch yourself die!
- Dinner gonna be cold tonight, asshole!
- Hey Ted! It's Matheson! They Gone Ted!
- Well lookie here, Mr. Folgers!
- I seent it!
- I got glass in my ass!
- See? See? You see, right there. You catch it? You used to not give a fuck about discretion! I seen'd you pull somebody jawbone off. I SEEN'D it! You was ruthless. You was ruthless, man.
- You're as high as a fucking kite!
- Saul: My favorite part of this was when we were in the car chase.
- Red: You guys were in a car chase? Aww man that must have been sweet!
- Saul: Yea, it was man, I had my leg stuck in the windshield and everything!
- Saul: Why are we even here? This place is so fuckin' scary!
- Dale: At least I had an idea. You didn't have any ideas, so shut up!
- Saul: That's not true! I had two ideas: "Nowhere" and "Quizno's".
- Dale: What else?
- Red: Okay, uh, he's at war right now with the Asians. They're, like, in a drug war... right now.
- Dale: The Asians? What? WHAT Asians??? INDIANS are technically Asians!
- Saul: It's true.
- Dale: What Asians?
- Red: Oh, I don't know, what, uh, Chinese? Or Korean? Or, uh, um -
- Saul: Viet Cong?
- Red: Yeah, little... little... just, little Asian people, like... the Asians, with the guns, and the drugs, and not his friends.
- Seth Rogen as Dale Denton
- James Franco as Saul Silver
- Amber Heard as Angie Anderson
- Rosie Perez as Officer Carol Brazier
- Gary Cole as Ted Jones
- Craig Robinson as Matheson
- Kevin Corrigan as Budlofsky
- Danny R. McBride as Red
- Ed Begley Jr. as Robert Anderson
- Nora Dunn as Shannon Anderson
- Bill Hader as Private Greg B. Miller
- James Remar as General Brat
- Joe Lo Truglio as Mr. Edwards
- Ken Jeong as Ken
- Jeffrey Ng as Guard #1
- Brian Jaramillo as Karate Teacher