Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is a 2007 film sequel to the 2003 film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and the 2006 film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, which were both based off the Disneyland attraction Pirates of the Caribbean.
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket.
- Can we in fact pretend that she is anything but a woman scorned, like which fury hell hath no? We cannot.
- Well, that's even more than less than unhelpful.
- Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressing damsel? Or rather, damsel in distress? Either one.
- For certain, you have to be lost to find a place as can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.
- Will Turner, do you take me... to be your wife... in sickness and in health... with health being the less likely?!
Lord Cutler Beckett
- Advise your brethren, you can fight and all of you will die, or you can not fight, in which case only most of you will die.
- Not a person, a heathen god! One who delights in cursing men with their wildest dreams, and then revealing them to be hollow, and naught but ash! The world is well rid of her.
Captain Sao Feng
- The only reason I would want Jack Sparrow returned from the land of the dead...is so I can send him back myself!
- It's not just about living forever, Jackie. The trick is living with yourself forever.
- Barbossa: There's not been a gathering like this in our lifetime.
- Jack Sparrow: And I owe them all money.
- [Davy Jones enters Lord Cutler Beckett's cabin]
- Davy Jones: I cannot be summoned like some mongrel pup.
- Lord Cutler Beckett: Apparently you can.
- [Upon coming across the Kraken's corpse]
- Barbossa: Still thinking about running, Jack?... You know, the problem with being the last of anything, is that by and by, there be none left at all.
- Jack: Sometimes things come back, mate. We're living proof, you and me.
- Barbossa: Aye, but that's a gamble of long odds, ain't it? There's never a guarantee of coming back. But passing on, that's dead certain.
- Jack: Summoning the Brethren Court then, is it?
- Barbossa: It's our only hope, lad.
- Jack: That's a sad commentary in and of itself.
- Barbossa: The world used to be a bigger place.
- Jack Sparrow: The world's still the same. There's just... less in it.
- [After winning the climactic battle, Jack and Gibbs stand at the helm]
- Jack: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you like. [hands Gibbs his hat]
- Gibbs: Aye aye, Captain! [throws hat] Hooray!!
- Jack: Now go and get it.
- Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Orlando Bloom as Will Turner
- Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swann
- Geoffrey Rush as Captain Hector Barbossa
- Chow Yun-Fat as Captain Sao Feng
- Bill Nighy as Davy Jones
- Jack Davenport as Admiral James Norrington
- Stellan Skarsgård as William "Bootstrap Bill" Turner
- Tom Hollander as Lord Cutler Beckett
- Kevin McNally as Joshamee Gibbs
- Naomie Harris as Tia Dalma
- Lee Arenberg as Pintel
- Mackenzie Crook as Ragetti
- Jonathan Pryce as Governor Weatherby Swann
- Keith Richards as Captain Teague Sparrow
- Dominic Scott Kay as Will Turner III
- Official Site
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End trailer and clip at Yahoo! Movies
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Pirate Player at Disney
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End at Rotten Tomatoes