- 1 Popples Panic at the Library
- 2 Cookin' Up a Storm
- 3 Molars and Bicuspids, and Popples
- 4 The Treasure of Popple Beach
- 5 Popping at the Car Wash
- 6 Springtime's a Poppin
- 7 Popples Play Pee Wee Golf
- 8 Popples Flood the Fluff n' Fold
- 9 Clean Sweep of Things
- 10 Poppin' Wheelies
- 11 Bonnie's Popple Party
- 12 Aisles of Trouble
- 13 Popples Paint Party
- 14 Pop-Paring For Bed
- 15 Poppolympics
- 16 Sports Shop Pop
- 17 Takin' Out the Trash
- 18 A Hair-Raising Experience
- 19 Pop Goes the Radio
- 20 Poppin' Pillow Talk
- 21 Where the Pop Flies
- 22 Hurray For Hollywood
- 23 Backyard Bigtop
- 24 Backyard Adventure
- 25 Poppin' At the Drive-In
- 26 Popplin' Around the Block
- 27 Moving Day
- 28 Tree House Capers
- 29 No Bizness Like Popple Bizness
- 30 Museum Peace
- 31 Lemonade Stand-Off
- 32 Popple Post Office
- 33 Funhouse Folly
- 34 Fixer-Upper Popples
- 35 Rock Around the Popples
- 36 The College of Popple Knowledge
- 37 Popple Cheer
- 38 Barn Hoopla
- 39 The Jellybean Jamboree
- 40 Private Eye Popples
- 41 The Repair Shop
- 42 Decatha-Pop-A-Lon Popples
- 43 Popples' Backyard Adevnture (remake of the Popples cartoon, Backyard Adventure) from Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck
- 44 External links
Popples Panic at the Library
Cookin' Up a Storm
Molars and Bicuspids, and Popples
The Treasure of Popple Beach
- Billy: Mom says I can ride through the carwash and yoooou caaaan't.
- Bonnie: Can so.
- Billy: Can NOT.
- Bonnie: Mom, can I ride through the carwash, too?
- Mom: Of course, dear.
- Bonnie: See, told you so.
- Billy: Cabbagehead!
- Bonnie: Rutabegabrain!
- Mom: Just make sure to keep the windows rolled up. Promise?
- Billy and Bonnie: We promise.
- Mom: Okay, have fun, and I'll see you on the other side. Bye.
- Billy and Bonnie: Bye!
- P.C.: What about Puffball?
- Putter: SHE'S SHE'S VACUUM PACKED!! THAT THING AND SHE....AND SHE.....SHE WENT......POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!
- Party: He's popping out of control.
- P.C.: I'll handle this.
- Putter: Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba.
- P.C.: Putter, get ahold of yourself.
- Putter: Ba-ba-ba.....ahhh......That suction thing got Puffball! She's trapped in the dustbin!
- Party: Well, I guess this looks like a job for....
- P.C. and Party: POPPLE TROOPERS!
- Party: Hahahahahahahaha! Pop!
- Bonnie: Here we go!
- Party: Get a move on, P.C.
- P.C.: Could somebody open a window please?
- Billy: OH NO! We promised Mom that we'd keep all the windows closed.
- Party: P.C., Hurry!
- P.C.: Hmmm.....This could be a definite problem.
- Billy: But we didn't say anything about the roof.
- P.C.: Notice I said COULD!!
- Bonnie: I can't get this thing up!
- Billy: Not like that...like this...
- Bonnie: Now look what you've done...it's stuck.
- Putter: Uh...you guys....
- Billy: No it isn't.
- Bonnie: Yes it is!
- Putter: You guys....
- Bonnie: DON'T FORCE IT!
- Putter: Hey you guys! Oh, forget it.
- Billy: [To Bonnie] Cabbagenose!
- Bonnie: [To Billy] Broccolibreath!
Springtime's a Poppin
Popples Play Pee Wee Golf
Popples Flood the Fluff n' Fold
PC: Party, get your hand out of my pouch. Putter: HeHeHe, I'm not Party and its not my hand.
Clean Sweep of Things
Bonnie's Popple Party
Aisles of Trouble
- Characters: Billy,Bonnie, Party, Pancake, Puffball, [later] P.C.
- Bonnie: [looks through the kitchen drawers] DARN! There's nothing to eat!
- Billy: [opens up the refrigerator and looks inside] You can say that again. [closes the refrigerator]
- Billy and Bonnie: Wha-? Huh?
- Pancake: Let's p-p-p-play!
- Bonnie: We're too hungry to play, and there's nothing to eat.
- Party: Nothing to eat?
- Bonnie: Without food, we don't have any energy to play.
- Billy: And without playing, we could turn into owls!
- Pancake: We've got to do something.
- Party: No food? No playing? This is an emergency!
- Puffball: EMERGENCY!! SOMEBODY CALL THE P-P-P-POLICE!!
- Pancake: They don't need the police. They need food.
- Party: And we know where to get it.
- Puffball: We do?
- Mom: [sees that the refrigerator is full of food] Why do you mean there's no food? The refrigerator is filled.
- Billy: But there's no candy.
- Mom: Too much candy isn't good for you. [closes the refrigerator]
- Bonnie: But it tastes good!
- Mom: So do sandwiches, and I'll make you some when I get back from the cleaners. [puts a red apple in Billy's hand and leaves the kitchen]
- P.C.: You found food! THAT'S AMAZING!!
- Billy: Not really, my Mom gave it to me.
- P.C.: What are you waiting for? Eat it before you starve!
- Bonnie: We're going to wait for my Mom to make us sandwiches.
- P.C.: But I thought you were com-p-p-pletely out of food.
- Bonnie: Yeah, we're out of candy and other good stuff. But Mom's going to make us some healthy food. Yuck!
- P.C.: OH NO!! Puffball, Party, and Pancake went to the food store. We've got to stop them before they buy everything. Come on!
- Puffball: I demand you to stop, you p-p-positivly need some candy!
- Puffball: WOW! We ought to come here for Halloween! [Laughing]
- Pancake: Gee, I don't know if candy is good for kids to eat, [Laughing]
- Puffball: Its so much fun! It can't be bad, [Laughing]
- Puffball: We've got candy and carrots,[laughing] What else do they need?
- Party: How 'bout some pa-pa-pa-pork![Giggle]
- Pancake: Or maybe some pa-pa-pa-prime rib [Laughs]
- Party: ...Or maybe some pa-pa-pa-srami!AhHa, or some more pa-pa-pa-pa-pastrami[Giggling]
- Puffball: [Laughing] That sounds great, but where are we going to find meat? There must be a cattle ranch in here somewhere!
- P.C.: This whole food thing is making me loose my appetite!
- Bonnie: UOOO!
- Billy: Great! How are going to find them?
- P.C.: I bet they're at the Ice Cream section...Puffball's in love with Mr. Chip...Chocolate Chip that is!! [Laughs]
- Party: Are you sure this is where they keep the meat?[Giggles]
- Puffball: [In John Wayne voice] I'm not sure, Compadre, but it's worth checkin'out!
- Pancake: [Doning cowboy hat and lasso from pouch] YEEE HAAA!
- Party: Is there meat in there? [Laughs]
- Pancake: I"m not sure. [Laughs] Do they make cows this small? [Laughs]
- Party I don't know...Listen to it [Giggles]
- Party [Whispering to Puffball] Puffball, [Giggles] You know what to do.[Giggles again]
- Party & Puffball MOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- PancakeAWWWWW! HaHa, Papapapa Party!Thethethe prime rib "mooed" at me!
- Party & Puffball [Hysterical Giggling] Well, then it's meat alright! [Hysterical Giggling Continues]
- Bonnie: [laughing] Stop, Pancake! [laughs again]
- Billy: P.C.'s right. My Mom says we we're just exaggerating.
- Bonnie: We weren't really out of food.
- Pancake: You're p-p-p-pulling my leg?
- P.C.: It's true, Pancake.
[the manager walks through the aisle where Bonnie, Billy, and the Popples are, and Bonnie and Pancake are shocked]
- Pancake: [scared] Now we're really in trouble!
- Puffball: [low tone] Hey, grumpy! Yeah, you! I've been hanging in this store for a long time! When do I get a break?
- Manager: Huh?
[Billy, Bonnie, and the Popples, except Puffball laugh a distance away]
- P.C.: Before the manager realizes he's talking to a banana, we'd better split. Hey! Banana Split! Get it? [laughs]
- Pancake: Last one home makes lunch! [laughs]
Popples Paint Party
Pop-Paring For Bed
Sports Shop Pop
Takin' Out the Trash
A Hair-Raising Experience
Pop Goes the Radio
Poppin' Pillow Talk
Where the Pop Flies
Hurray For Hollywood
- Billy: This is a perfect spot for the tent Bonnie
- Bonnie: Great, I got the stakes right in....
- Party: Its p p p party time! Heee heee
- Bonnie: GRRRRRR!
- Party: Let the good times roll!(giggling)
- Bonnie: How about letting them roll somewhere else
- Billy: What gives, Party?
- Party: Me!...I give hats!...and I give streamers(giggles) and I give party lights (giggles) and I give confetti (giggles again)
- Bonnie: And she gives headaches!
- P.C.: (snaps fingers) Ha hea hea heah. Its not a party Party.
- Party: Huh?!...well it could be.
- P.C.: It could be an earthquake too, ha ha, but it isn't.
- Bonnie: Mom's sure going to be angry when she sees this back yard.
- Billy: P.C's here Bonnie, we've got nothing to worry about.
- P.C.: Heee heee heee heeeee. Right you you are, Billy old pop-pal
- P.C.: What's next....?
- Party:The balloons and clowns and cake....
- P.C.: Party!
- Billy: We can use some help putting the tent up, P.C.
- P.C.: Piece of cake
- Bonnie: I've got a feeling we're going to regret this.
- P.C.: Haha, what are supposed to be doing?
- Party: Just providing a little entertainment!
- P.C.: These stakes are for the tent!
- Party: I didn,t know the tent was that hungry. (giggles)
- P.C.: Wrong stakes Parteeee!
- Party: I knew this was going to be fun, P.C, aren't you glad your here(giggles).
- P.C.: Sure ,pu-pulling at a rope in the middle of the night is loads of fun.
- Bonnie: Hmmmm, I thought I packed the hot dogs in here.
- Putter : Ha hee heeeha hee, oh great mysteries of the middle east! Behold their magic sp-p-p-pells haha!
- Party: Yeah!, What we need is some music to liven this up (giggles)
- Putter : Chow time!!! (pop)
Poppin' At the Drive-In
Popplin' Around the Block
Tree House Capers
No Bizness Like Popple Bizness
Popple Post Office
Rock Around the Popples
The College of Popple Knowledge
The Jellybean Jamboree
Private Eye Popples
The Repair Shop
Popples' Backyard Adevnture (remake of the Popples cartoon, Backyard Adventure) from Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck
FOOFA: Sleepovers, check! Tent, check! Picnic, check! Beach stuff, check! I'm ready for the backyard adventure.
I think I'd never go, Brobee.
BROBEE: I told her to go camping. Come on, Foofa. I'm through outside. I need some stuff and more! How about the cover?
PARTY: Are Brobee and Foofa ready to have fun for the party; I want the party stuff: the party hats, the party tie wraps, the party lights... and the party stuffs?
FOOFA: (Toodee's voice thinking) And she gives headaches.
PC: I'm here. That was NOT the party, Party.