Predator is a 1987 film about a team of commandos reunited in a Central American jungle for a rescue and extract mission, but the lurking secret of the jungle will leave the crew facing death from something never before seen on earth.
- This cabinet minister, does he always travel on the wrong side of the border?
- Dillon, you son of a bitch!
- What's the matter? The CIA got you pushin' too many pencils?
- We're a rescue team, not assassins.
- My team always works alone, you know that.
- [after knocking a door down] Knock-knock.
- [after nailing a guy to the wall with his knife] Stick around!
- [throttling Dilllon] You set us up! It was bullshit, all of it!
- My men are not expendable. And I don't do this kind of work.
- She's your baggage. You fall behind, and you're on your own.
- If it Bleeds, we can kill it.
- Bleed, bastard!
- [after seeing the Predator's true face] You're one, UGLY... motherfucker.
- [trying to lure the Predator into a trap] Come on!!! I'm right here. What are you waiting for, Kill me, Do it now!!!
- Run! Go! Get to the chopper!
- We move. Five meter spread. No sound.
- You never were that smart...
- You lose it here and you're in a world of hurt.
- Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.
- Payback time...
- Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick.
- This place makes Cambodia look like Kansas.
- Ain't got time to bleed...
- You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?
- I gotcha, motherfucker! I gotcha!
- Long tall Sally, she's build up sweet, she got everythin' you need. Aw, I'm gonna have you some fun. I'm gonna have you some fun. I'm gonna have you some fun...
- He was... My friend.
- I see you...
- That's a real nasty habit you got there.
- [to Hawkins, right before the assault on the camp right after the satchel charge in the truck explodes] Showtime, kid.
- Goddamn jackpot. This is more than we ever thought we'd get. We finally got those bastards. We got 'em!
- I woke up, why don't you? You're an asset, an expendable asset and I used it to get the job done. Got that?!
- [after a trap seemingly fails to attract the Predator] So, what are you gonna try next? Cheese?
- Hawkins: [to Billy] I was going down on my girlfriend and said "sheesh, you got a big pussy. Sheesh, you got a big pussy." And she said, "Why did you say that twice?" And I said "I didn't. it was the echo."
- Anna Gonsalves: When I was little, we found a man. He looked like... like, butchered. The old woman in the village crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things- strange things. "El Diablo cazador de hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens- and this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. ..."El cazador trofeo de los hombres" means "the demon who makes trophies of men".
- Poncho: Strap this in your sore ass, Blain!
- Dutch: What's this fucking tie business?
- Dillon: C'mon, forget about my tie, man!...
- Dillon: I heard about this little job you pulled up in Berlin, very nice, Dutch...
- Dutch: Good old days...
- Dillon: Yeah, like the good old days... How come you passed up on Lybia, uh?
- Dutch: It wasn't my style...
- Dillon: You got no style, Dutch, you know that! C'mon, why? Why did you pass?
- Dutch: ... We're a rescue team. Not assassins.
- Poncho: You're bleeding.
- Blain: I ain't got time to bleed.
- Poncho: Oh, okay. [firing a few round from his M203 grenade launcher] You got time to duck?
- Dutch: Hey Billy, give me a way out of this hole. Aerial says we are cut off.
- Billy: The only way outta here is that valley that leads to the east. But I wouldn't wish that on a broke-dick dog.
- Dutch: Not much choice.
- Dillon: Look, we've been looking for this place for months. My men were in that chopper when it got hit! Hopper's orders were to go in and get my men and he disappeared.
- Dutch: He didn't disappear. He was skinned alive!
- Dutch: What happened to you, Dillon? You used to be someone I could trust.
- Dillon: I woke up. Why don't you? You're an asset. An expendable asset. And I used you to get the job done, got it?
- Dutch: He's killing us one at a time.
- Billy: Like a hunter...
- Poncho: Major, you better come take a look at this.
- Dutch: Did you find Hawkins?
- Poncho: I... I can't tell.
- Poncho: She says.. The jungle came alive and took him
- Dillon: That isn't what she said!.. She said.. What she said doesn't make sense.
- Billy: I'm scared, Poncho.
- Poncho: Bullshit! You ain't afraid of no man.
- Billy: There's something out there waiting for us... and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die.
- Dutch: What the hell ARE you?
- The Predator: [distorted replay] What the hell are YOU?
- Nothing like it has ever been on earth before.
- It came for the thrill of the hunt. It picked the wrong man to hunt.
- Soon the hunt will begin.
- In a part of the world where there are no rules, deep in the jungle where nothing that lives is safe, an elite rescue squad is being led by the ultimate warrior. But now, they're up against the ultimate enemy. Nothing like it has ever been on earth before. It kills for pleasure, it hunts for sport. But this time, it picked the wrong man to hunt.
- We cannot see it, but it sees the heat of our bodies and the heat of our fear
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - Major 'Dutch' Schaeffer
- Carl Weathers - Major George Dillon
- Elpidia Carrillo - Anna
- Bill Duke - Sergeant 'Mac' Eliot
- Jesse Ventura - Blain