There is a law that man should love his neighbor as himself. In a few hundred years it should be as natural to mankind as breathing or the upright gait; but if he does not learn it he must perish.Alfred Adler
(Redirected from Premchand, Munshi)
- A proud person is the most skeptical.
- Beauty doesn't need ornaments. Softness can't bear the weight of ornaments.
- Like timidity, courage too, is contagious.
- To be successful in life what you need is education, not literacy and degrees.
- Trust is the first step to love.
- Trust begets trust and untrust begets untrust. It's natural.