Prophet of Doom
Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.William Shakespeare
Prophet of Doom: Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words is a book that relies upon traditional Islamic scriptures and historical accounts.
- Islam is a caustic blend of regurgitated paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone prophet, conceived his religion solely to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist.
- There have been millions of murderers, millions of kidnappers, millions of terrorists. There have been millions of sexual predators. Thieves are a dime a dozen. And there have been a score of men who have done these things while claiming to be anointed by God. Yet only one invented a "religion" and falsified "scripture" to satiate his demonic cravings. This is why Muhammad, Islam's lone prophet, qualifies as the most evil man to have ever lived.
- Chapter 13, The Pedophile Pirate.
- Ultimately, It all comes down to this: the Hadith Collections of Ishaq, Tabari, Bukhari, and Muslim contain all that is known about Muhammad and his formation of Islam. If they are not accurate then Islam ceases to exist as the Qur'an is jibberish without the context and chronology they provide.
- Epilogue, What are you going to do?.
- Prophet of Doom: Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words ISBN 0971448124 or ISBN 978-0971448124
- Prophet of Doom: Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words.