Love laughs at locksmiths.Proverb
- Directed by Franc Roddam. Written by Dave Humphries, Franc Roddam, Martin Stellman, and Pete Townshend.
- Steph: Going to be one of the faces?
- Jimmy: What do you mean going to be? I am one of the faces!
- Kev: I don't give a monkey's arsehole about the Mods and Rockers. Underneath, we're all the same, aren't we?
- Jimmy: No, Kev, that's it. Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see? I mean, you gotta be somebody, ain't ya, or you might as well jump in the sea and drown.
- [on Kev's leather jacket]
- Jimmy: 'Ere, I never realized.
- Kev: Never realized what?
- Jimmy: You's a rocker.
- Kev: What, am I black or something?
- Jimmy: Well you ain't exactly white in that sort of get up, are you?
- [Sneaking in late at night, Jimmy finds his mother and father on the couch in front of the TV. Mother is unhappily watching a program while father is passed out next to her.]
- Mrs. Cooper (Jimmy's mother): Where you been?
- Jimmy: Fell asleep on the train. I wound up in bloody Neasden.
- Mrs. Cooper (Jimmy's mother): Ridin' about on them motorbikes all night, I'm not surprised. It's not normal.
- Jimmy: Oh, yeah? What's normal, then?
- Kev: That's why I joined the army, to be different. But it don't matter where you go, there's always some cunt with stars and stripes wants to tell you what to do.
- [Jimmy notices Ace Face working as a bellboy in a hotel.]
- Jimmy: Bellboy! BELLBOY!
- [Jimmy shouts from the cliff top after deciding not to be a mod.]
- Jimmy: Me!
- Hell On Wheels!
- The Year Was 1964, and The Battle Was Just Beginning!
- A Way Of Life [rerelease]
- We are the mods, we are the mods. We are, we are, we are the mods.
- Phil Daniels - James Michael "Jimmy" Cooper
- Toyah Wilcox - Monkey
- Mark Wingett - Dave
- John Altman - John (uncredited)
- Leslie Ash - Steph
- Ray Winstone - Kevin
- Sting - Ace Face