When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him; and you are torn by the thought of the unhappiness and night you cast, by the mere fact of living, in the hearts you encounter.Albert Camus
(Redirected from Quisenberry, Dan)
- I have seen the future, and it looks a lot like the present.
- [My lifetime contract] has options through the year 2020, or until the last Rocky movie is made.
- A manager uses a relief pitcher like a six shooter -- he fires until it's empty, then takes the gun and throws it at the villain.
- Natural grass is a wonderful thing for little bugs and sinker-ball pitchers.
- Our fielders have to catch a lot of balls, or at least deflect them to someone who can.
- I found a delivery in my flaw.