The ideas of economists and political philosophers, both when they are right and when they are wrong, are more powerful than is commonly understood. Indeed the world is ruled by little else. Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist.John Maynard Keynes
Ralf Jones is a character in the Ikari warriors and King of Fighters series.
- [vs. Italy]: "We're stronger in fighting!"
- [vs. Mexico]: "We are soldiers!"
- [vs. England]: "Don't spoil your pretty faces!"
- [vs. Japan]: "We're for war!"
- [vs. USA]: "You're no match for us!"
- [vs. China]: "Fight with your own fists!"
- [vs. Korea]: "We risk our necks to fight!"
- [vs. Brazil]: "To claim to be, you've got the nerve!"
- "No matter how hard you try, you've just hit the wall, loser!"
- "Next time, I'll use only one hand... Not!"
- "You're so bad, I could'a killed you five times, fool!"
- "You fought like a star; the guy who plays the corpse, that is."
- "You guys fought well...Not! Now get outta our way!"
- "Me! Lose to you? Not now, not the next millennium!"
- "That's enough for now. I can only be forgiving so much."
- "I can survive anything - even nukes!"
- (Win) "Total firepower? Of course! I wage war to win, fool!"
- (Lose) "No no! No no! No no no no no no no no no no no no!!!"
- "You think soldiers lose? Get lost!"
- "An on-the-ropes punch! One can't win without it!"
- "Now do you understand? My punch hurts!"
- (vs. Heidern): "Getting old, Sir? You can't just retire, you know."
- (vs. NESTS Team): "Another minion of evil! You'll pay for this!"
- (vs. Hero Team): "...Nothing but nuisances! You'll pay for your insolence!"
- (vs. Whip): "You! If you were alive, you should've come to see me!"
- "Me? Lose to a putz like you? You're a regular laugh riot!"
- "Who needs a team when you're a fighting god like me?"
- "I'm not gonna lose on a 'Punching' game!"
- (vs. female characters): "Take it easy on chicks? No way! It's the 21st century baby!
- (vs. Hero Team): "I'm a 'One-Man Battallion'!"
- "Hit the road, amateur. It's the pros turn now!"
- "O-ow! That last punch was right on the money!"
- "You lack spirit! I got a good drill sergeant in mind!"
- "I'm the squad leader here! Why do I get the dirty work?"
- (vs. King or Mary): "Turn those pea-shooter punches into bazooka blasts!"
- (vs. Malin): "Sorry toots. But I'm a pro at combat like this."
- (vs. Whip): "Yeee-ikes, Whippy! You're good! Heh, heh."
- (vs. Terry): "You may be good at street fighting, but this is war!"