Rambo: First Blood Part II
In love, as in gluttony, pleasure is a matter of the utmost precision.Italo Calvino
- Rambo: To survive a war, you gotta become war.
- Co: That why they pick you? Because you like to fight?
- Rambo: Nah... I'm expendable.
- Co: Expendable... What mean expendable?
- Rambo: It's like... someone... invites you to a party, and you don't show up; doesn't really matter.
- Rambo: [points to Co's necklage] What is this?
- Co: It bring me good luck. What bring you luck?
- [Rambo holds up his combat knife; Co stares at it in shock and surprise]
- Rambo: I guess this.