Love is not only something you feel. It's something you do.David Wilkerson
- I really don't like programming. I built this tool to program less so that I could just reuse code.
- PHP is about as exciting as your toothbrush. You use it every day, it does the job, it is a simple tool, so what? Who would want to read about toothbrushes?
- I was really, really bad at writing parsers. I still am really bad at writing parsers.
- We have things like protected properties. We have abstract methods. We have all this stuff that your computer science teacher told you you should be using. I don't care about this crap at all.
- There are people who actually like programming. I don't understand why they like programming.
- I'm not a real programmer. I throw together things until it works then I move on. The real programmers will say "yeah it works but you're leaking memory everywhere. perhaps we should fix that." I'll just restart apache every 10 requests.
- If eval() is the answer, you're almost certainly asking the wrong question.