Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
We are not to make the ideas of contentment and aspiration quarrel, for God made them fast friends. A man may aspire, and yet be quite content until it is time to raise; and both flying and resting are but parts of one contentment. The very fruit of the gospel is aspiration. It is to the heart what spring is to the earth, making every root, and bud, and bough desire to be more. -Henry Ward Beecher
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters is the fifth game in the Ratchet and Clank series, and the only one which is played on the PlayStation Portable.
- "Well, I do have a massage scheduled in 15 minutes but... oh, what the heck!"
- "Looks like I'm gonna be late for my massage! Let's go!"
- "This is so COOL!"
- "Of course! The factory's shrunk! Well then, let's STOMP AROUND until we squish it, huh?" (starts stomping the ground as Clank shakes his head)
- "Somehow I don't think pride is what he's after."
- "Great, can we go now? I have another massage scheduled on Pokitaru in an hour."
- "Fauxfamily.com? doesn't that sound strange?"
- "That is pure evil!"
- "The amazing superheroes finally catch up to the little... girl."
- "Papa! Why did you make Qwark so tiny?"
- "Papa, can I have a piggyback ride?"
- "You want intelligence? How about um...! the opposite of that."
- T.V. Announcer: So get your Battle Ratchet today! It's the most realistic fighting toy ever! Warning: Battle Ratchet is a living creature, do not leave in original packaging without appropriate breathing holes.
- Ratchet: Hey, it's not your fault, I can be too stubborn sometimes.
Clank: You can hear me?
Ratchet: Uh, yeah, You're standing right here!
- Clank: If there is trouble then it is our duty to-
- Ratchet: There's Luna, let's get her!
Clank: Ratchet, don't you notice anything odd about Luna?
Ratchet: Well, she does seem to have an unusually large door in the back of her head.
Clank: And why do you suppose that is?
Ratchet: well... uh... because she's, uh, a robot?
Clank: Exactly. I believe the Technomites had deceived us from the beginning. I only do not know why
Ratchet: Well I bet those Technomites inside her head know. And now, I'm gonna find out.
(Luna Flies away)
Clank: We will have to catch her first
(Ratchet waves as Luna flies away)
- Clank: I believe it is a Technomite artifact
Ratchet: Yeah, right! Seriously, what is it?
Clank: It is a Technomite artifact-
Ratchet: Clank! That girl is in trouble, and we can help her! Technomites are just some fairy story parents tell kids to explain how technology works! They don't really exist!
Clank: I believe they do exist, and this could prove it!
(Qwark comes out of nowhere)
Qwark: I...did we... did you... wow... that was quite a jog. (sees the artifact) AAAH!! Oh, gimmie gimme gimmie! (Clank throws the artifact to Qwark. I haven't seen one of these since - okay, I've never seen one, but I've heard stories about the Technomites and their mystical objects.
Ratchet: There are... no... TECHNOMITES!!
- Ratchet: Those cameras just keep coming! What should we do?
Clank: Just ignore them, they are probably an automated security system
Ratchet: Okay. They blow up real good though.
- Rachet: Hey Qwark, nice hat
(Qwark starts crying)
Ratchet: Sorry, was it your mother's hat or something?
(Qwark continues crying)
Ratchet: Dude, seriously, it's just a hat...
Qwark It's not that, it's my mother, and my father, I was put up for adoption as a baby and raised by monkeys!
Ratchet: Wow, thanks for sharing
- Otto: This isn't about credit for our work, or respect, or what other nonsense you've come to believe. This is about power! And what is more powerful then intelligence?
Ratchet: The RYNO?
- Ratchet: Yeah? Well non of this will happen until you get by us.
Otto: Easier done than said.
- Ratchet: Looks like Otto overlooked one thing. I'm not half as good without you.
- Qwark: Papa! Is that you?
Otto: Yes it's me you idiot... I mean son.