Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.Bruce Lee
- Ratchet: A VG9000?
Sasha: Of course. With a Mavix fireball pro controller, VR headset and a 0G dancepad attatchment.
Ratchet: Will you marry me?
- Ratchet[Going back on Annihilation Nation]: Another day, another death-course...
- Annihilation Nation Announcer: Note to self: never mess with a trigger-happy lombax.
- Klunk[after destroying Courtney Gears]: One disposable pop star...disposed!
- Ship Announcer[After Nefarious presses button]: Self-Destruct sequence initiated. Prepare to die.
- Biobliterator Announcer[After defeating Nefarious]: Warning: reactor detenation in 60 seconds.
Nefarious: Lawrence, teleport us out of here.
Lawrence: Would you care to specify a destination sir?
Nefarious: Who cares? Just get us out of here.
Biobliterator Announcer: Times up!
Nefarious: What? That wasn't even close to 60 seconds!
Biobliterator Announcer: Bye-bye!
- Courtney Gears[music video]:
I see a future and what do I see?
Robots going crazy 'cross the galaxy.
Can't stand organics, they're soft and squishy.
The time is now, we robots must be free!
You want to be free? Then shout with me! Yeah!
This goes out to all you robots 'cross the galaxy.
It's time for you and me to rise up and strike back.
Don't stop until we dominate
Won't you feel great?
When we exterminate
All organic life!
- [Skrunch grunts]
Captain Qwark: I thought we agreed to put that monkey business behind us.
Captain Qwark: It was mating season, how was I supposed to know she was your sister,
[Sees Ratchet and Clank]
Captain Qwark:Errr... how long have you two been standing there?
Clank: Too long.
- Dr. Nefarious: Did you hear that, Lawrence?
Lawrence: You put the wit in twit, sir.
- Ratchet: Skidd? What are you doing here?
Skidd McMarxx: My codename is Shadow Dude bro. Black Ops are my speciality. I figured you guys could use my help.
Ratchet: Err... thanks Shadow Dude but I think we've got this one covered.
Skidd McMarxx: All right... I'll just take my Hacker and go back to ship.
Ratchet: Hacker! Oh well you know on second thoughts, we'd like you to join the mission Shadow Dude.
Skidd McMarxx: Awesome... this is gonna be sick!
- Helga: Oh, the little man is cocky now. Ho, ho ho! Perhaps you'd like to meet Helga on the wrestling mat. Let's see how cocky you are, twisted up like a wet noodle.
Ratchet: Maybe next time.
Helga: Hah! Pansies.
- Ratchet: Hey, there's Dr. Nefarious. And that butler guy. And they've got Clank. Hey, how about that, they're holding you prisoner...
I guess I should be feeling pretty stupid right now. I don't suppose there's any chance he's the evil Clank?
Ratchet: Didn't think so.
- Ratchet: Uhh... hi, there, Skidd. Is Sasha there?
Skidd McMarxx: Sasha and Qwark are meeting up with the president man, they left me in charge of the ship!
Ratchet: WHAT!?! I mean, I see. Umm, is Al there?
Skidd McMarxx: He's out for lunch.
Skidd McMarxx: In the sauna!
Clank: Qwark's monkey, perhaps?
- Klunk: [while the president holds a speech about Capt. Qwark] What a load of bull... [Ratchet hits him]
- Ratchet: Hey, it's Al! Got the shields up yet?
Big Al: Silence! I am concentrating!
Ratchet: What the... that's a Qwark vid-comic!
Big Al: Excuse me... it is a historically accurate interactive graphic novel.
Ratchet: How can you use the city's defense network to play a video game?
Big Al: Simple. I bypass the security server with a 626 hack matrix adaptor and reprocess the graphic subprocessor.
Ratchet: No, I mean...
Ratchet: Clank... you speak nerd.
- Ratchet: We can't go without Qwark! He would have waited for us... I think.
Klunk: Good for him.
- Comic Narrator: These are the real life adventure of Captain Qwark, the greatest superhero the galaxy has ever known.
Captain Qwark: Hey... is this thing on?
Comic Narrator: Ahem... Meticulously reconscructed with the aid of eyewitness accounts, bathroom gossip, wild speculations... and a magic eight-ball.
- Clank: It seems this computer was recently used to edit one of her [Courtny Gears] music videos.
Ratchet: Oh! Let's watch it! I... uh... mean it...uh might contain a clue, or something.
- [Ratchet wins the fight for the Tyhrraguise and turns it on]
Annihilation Nation Announcer: Hey he is better looking!
[Sasha pops up on the vid-screen]
Clank: Do not be alarmed, Sasha, that... is Ratchet. Ratchet
Sasha: Oh, I see you won the Tyhrraguise. It's very convincing.
- [Clank hacks a file in Nefarious's base while Ratchet looks around the room; Ratchet pulls out a file]
Ratchet:Wow, he's got the entire Secret Agent Clank holovid collection. This guy's your biggest fan!
[Clank turns the chair around to see the file]
Clank: That seems rather... disturbing.
- [Ratchet, Clank and the Q-Force finish watching Qwark's new plan]
Ratchet: So... what are the rest of you going to be doing while I'm down there getting blasted?
Qwark:We will be, uh, monitering the situation. Closely! From here.
[Leans in to whisper to Helga]
Qwark:(whispers) Actually we'll be in the lunch room on Deck Five. It's Meatloaf day!