The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them.Sir William Bragg
- "You're only as good as the people you hire." 
- "If you work just for money, you'll never make it, but if you love what you're doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours." 
- "We have found out... that we cannot trust some people who are nonconformists… We will make conformists out of them... The organization cannot trust the individual; the individual must trust the organization." 
- "If you've got time to lean, you've got time to clean." 
- "It's easy to have principles when you're rich. The important thing is to have principles when you're poor." 
- “The two most important requirements for major success are: first, being in the right place at the right time, and second, doing something about it.” 
- "We provide food that customers love, day after day after day. People just want more of it."
- "Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get." 
- "I suffer with you. I've never seen such stupid ballplaying in all my life!" 
- "None of us is as good as all of us"
- "If you're not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business."
- "The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves."
- "Not all that are wandering are lost; just missing at the moment."
- "The first dollar is the most you will get if you don't love what you are doing."
- "Take calculated risks. Act boldly and thoughtfully. Be an agile company."
- "It takes a certain type of mind to see beauty in a hamburger"
- "Look after the customers and the business will take care of itself."
- "We're not in the food industry, we're in people industry. We just happen to sell hamburgers"