ReBoot was a Canadian (CGI) animated series that was produced by Mainframe Entertainment, created by Gavin Blair, Ian Pearson, Phil Mitchell and John Grace, with character designed by Brendan McCarthy and Ian Gibson. Originally it was aired from 1994 to 2001. It was credited with being the first full length, completely computer animated TV series. When the series debuted in 1994, the first computer-animated feature film, Toy Story, had not yet been released until 1995, created by Disney/Pixar. Originally made for children, the series attracted many older fans when it became thematically darker partway through its second season.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Episode 01 - The Tearing
- 1.2 Episode 02 - Racing the Clock
- 1.3 Episode 03 - The Quick and the Fed
- 1.4 Episode 04 - The Medusa Bug
- 1.5 Episode 05 - The TIFF
- 1.6 Episode 06 - In the Belly of the Beast
- 1.7 Episode 07 - The Crimson Binome
- 1.8 Episode 08 - Enzo the Smart
- 1.9 Episode 09 - Wizards, Warriors, and a Word from our Sponsor
- 1.10 Episode 10 - The Great Brain Robbery
- 1.11 Episode 11 - Talent Night
- 1.12 Episode 12 - Identity Crisis Part 1
- 1.13 Episode 13 - Identity Crisis Part 2
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 Episode 24 - To Mend and Defend
- 3.2 Episode 25 - Between a Raccoon and a Hard Place
- 3.3 Episode 26 - Firewall
- 3.4 Episode 27 - Game Over
- 3.5 Epsiode 28 - Icons
- 3.6 Episode 29 - Where No Sprite Has Gone Before
- 3.7 Episode 30 - Number 7
- 3.8 Episode 31 - The Episode With No Name
- 3.9 Episode 32 - Return of The Crimson Binome
- 3.10 Episode 33 - The Edge Of Beyond
- 3.11 Episode 34 - Web Riders On The Storm
- 3.12 Episode 35 - Mousetrap
- 3.13 Episode 36 - Megaframe
- 3.14 Episode 37 - Showdown
- 3.15 Episode 38 - System Crash
- 3.16 Episode 39 - End Prog
- 4 Season 4
- 5 Commercial Bumper
- 6 External Links
Episode 01 - The Tearing
- Bob: Stay frosty!
- Bob: He's infecting the User. Bummer. Now we've got a Mega-User.
Episode 02 - Racing the Clock
- Hexidecimal- I'll get Megabyte and his little delivery boy, too!
- Enzo: Dot! You almost got us erased! Deleted! OFF-LINE! Can we do it again?
Episode 03 - The Quick and the Fed
Episode 04 - The Medusa Bug
Episode 05 - The TIFF
Episode 06 - In the Belly of the Beast
Episode 07 - The Crimson Binome
Episode 08 - Enzo the Smart
Episode 09 - Wizards, Warriors, and a Word from our Sponsor
- Bob: Prepare to taste the blade of my... butterknife?
- Mike: You're tuned to the commercial channel--all commercials, all the time! An eternity of useless products to rot your skeevy little mind... forever!
- Mike: The LOOOOOOOVE Hospital. Your prescription for romance.
Episode 10 - The Great Brain Robbery
- Phong: Hack and Slash are inside of Enzo's head!
- Mouse: (to Bob) You always were such an exciting date.
Episode 11 - Talent Night
- [After a freestyle guitar battle with Bob]
- Megabyte: I've always wanted to do that...
Episode 12 - Identity Crisis Part 1
- Phong: (voiceover) What you are experiencing is a temporary distortion of reality.
- Bob: One day you might end up in... The Fun House! (looks around nervously)
- Cecil: (to Dot) May I say, that all the staff and even some of the food items are rooting for you all the way.
- Enzo: Goodbye!
- Cecil: Au revoir!
- Enzo: Good luck!
- Cecil: Bonne chance! (Enzo gives him a look)
Episode 13 - Identity Crisis Part 2
- Phong: Chance has nothing to do with it, child. The future is not determined by a throw of the dice. It is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me.
Episode 14 - Infected
Episode 15 - High Code
Episode 16 - When Games Collide
Episode 17 - Bad Bob
Episode 18 - Painted Windows
Episode 19 - AndrAIa
- [Bob storms into Dot's Diner with a pair of binomes]
- Bob: You nearly got us nullified! I can't believe you did that!
- Enzo: Bob!
- [Enzo goes to jump on Bob, but Bob unknowingly dodges him and Enzo crashes into a table]
- Dot: Problem?
- Bob: You could say that. These two booted into the game and tried to win it by setting off an explosion capable of destroying the planet.
- Dot: Bad idea.
- Bob: Yes. Especially when you're INSIDE THE PLANET! Why'd you do do it?
- Captain Quirk: I had to, mister!
- Bob: And all he did was keep saying "Make it so!"
- Jean-Luc: And "engage!" I said "engage" more times than "make it so," actually.
Episode 20 - Nullzilla
- (after a signal that makes the nulls go crazy)
- Phong: Very strange...the signal is being emitted from Lost Angles!
- Bob: Megabyte!
- Enzo: Hexadecimal, Bob.
- Bob: What? Right, Hexadecimal. Did I say Megabyte?
- (after the nulls all cover Hexadecimal)
- Mike the TV: It's coming! It's coming I tell ya! Backspace for your lives. Run, run, RUN! And when you're finished, run some more!
- Hack: (searching for Megabyte's pet null Nibbles) Ahem. We're looking for a null.
- Slash: That's right, uh, have you seen one?
- Mike the TV: Have I seen one? HAVE I SEEN ONE?! ...that's a joke, right?
- Hack: Hey, whadya mean "joke"?
- Slash: Joke. Noun. Something said or done to cause laughter, something not in earnest or ridiculous.
- Hack and Mike: (look at him with surprise)
- Mike the TV: Hack, Slash, it's your lucky day. You were looking for a single null. Well, what about two million? It's Nullzilla!
Episode 21 - Gigabyte
- (After the web creature/Megabyte and Hexadecimal have merged)
- Bob: I am Guardian four five two. State your name and function.
- Gigabyte: I am become Gigabyte, destroyer of Systems.
- Bob: Not this System, bub.
Episode 22 - Trust No One
Episode 23 - Web World Wars
Episode 24 - To Mend and Defend
Episode 25 - Between a Raccoon and a Hard Place
Episode 26 - Firewall
Episode 27 - Game Over
Epsiode 28 - Icons
- [opening monologue for episodes 28 through 31]
- Enzo: I live in the games. I search through systems, peoples, and cities, for this place—Mainframe, my home. My format: I have no format. I am a renegade, lost on the net. [pause] Reboot!
Episode 29 - Where No Sprite Has Gone Before
Episode 30 - Number 7
Episode 31 - The Episode With No Name
Episode 32 - Return of The Crimson Binome
- Mr. Christopher: Maybe we should turn ourselves in. It could be our only chance to show a profit!
- The Crimson Binome: (Frisket just leapt toward the Captain and he froze him with his sword, Frisket's teeth showing) Glory be! I know those teeth!
- Enzo: Bob! [starts to run over to tackle Bob]
- Bob: Woah! [holds out his hands, causing Enzo to stop] I think you're a little too big for that now!
Episode 33 - The Edge Of Beyond
Episode 34 - Web Riders On The Storm
Episode 35 - Mousetrap
Episode 36 - Megaframe
Episode 37 - Showdown
Episode 38 - System Crash
Episode 39 - End Prog
Episode 40 - Daemon Rising
Episode 41 - Cross Nodes
Episode 42 - Whats Love Got To Do With It?
Episode 43 - Sacrifice
Episode 44 - My Two Bobs
Episode 45 - Lifes a Glitch
Episode 46 - Null Bot of the Bride
Episode 47 - Crouching Binome, Hidden Virus
- ReBoot will return after these messages.
- And now, back to ReBoot.