The sooner you make your first five thousand mistakes the sooner you will be able to correct them.Kimon Nicolaides
- "When everyone routinely uses profanity, it will lose its emphatic value, and then how will we express ourselves strongly? Will we be forced to rely on carefully worded arguments filled with unassailable reasoning?"
- "Politics in a Nutshell:
- Libertarian: We don’t need rules, we can take care of ourselves.
- Conservative: We need rules to help the upper class and control the lower class.
- Liberal: We need rules to control the upper class and help the lower class.
- Anarchist: We don’t need rules, we can take care of each other."
- "What the War Taught Me: There are two kinds of people in the world--those who think there are two kinds of people, and those who believe that there is one kind of person in different kinds of circumstances."
- "Blood's Law of Weblog History: The year you discovered weblogs and/or started your own is 'The Year Blogs Exploded'. Corollary: the year after you started your blog is the beginning of 'Weblog Permanent September.'"