If you wish to be loved; Love!Seneca
- The train was magnificent, it is built like a tank, and each carriage is built like a motor racing car with rolling bars
- One thing is certain in business. You and everyone around you will make mistakes.
- ‘Learning from mistakes’ blogg on Virgin Website
- I never get the accountants in before I start up a business. It's done on gut feeling, especially if I can see that they are taking the mickey out of the consumer.
- I think the most important thing is that in the last seven days we've just had the greatest adventure of our lifetimes.
- What's the quickest way to become a millionaire? Borrow fivers off everyone you meet.
- With the casino and the beds, our passengers will have at least two ways to get lucky on one of our flights.
- I believe in a benevolent dictatorship - as long as I am the benevolent dictator.
- when asked about management styles