All fair in love and war.Francis Edward Smedley
- Some things you don't need until they leave you, they're the things that you miss
- "Bright Lights" (from the Matchbox Twenty album More Than You Think You Are)
- I'm the flame I can't get burnt
- "Busted" (from the Matchbox Twenty album Yourself or Someone Like You)
- Everyone's trusting in their hearts, like their heart don't lie
- "All I Need" (from the Matchbox Twenty album More Than You You Think You Are)
- If I fall along the way, pick me up and dust me off; If I get too tired to make it, be my breath so I can walk; If I need some other love then, give me more than I can stand; When my smile gets old and faded, just wait around I'll smile again; It shouldn't be so complicated, just hold me and then, just hold me again
- Can you help me? I'm bent, I'm so scared that I'll never get put back together.
- "Bent" (from the Matchbox Twenty album Mad Season)
- I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell; I know right now you can't tell; But stay a while and maybe then you'll see; A different side of me
- "Unwell" (from the Matchbox Twenty Album More Than You Think You Are)
- As you get older you realise that everybody's a little bit fucked up, but that's ok, because the enlightened people realize this, the people you feel sorry for are those who don't realize this yet.
- Show DVD - comment made between numbers
- Ever since I can remember, I've always wanted to tell stories, but I never had the patience to sit down at a typewriter and write short stories or anything like that. I started writing songs as a way of communicating ideas the best way I could.
- Try hard not to get caught with a dead hooker in your hotel room.
- I've come to the conclusion that there are two types of people in life: Those who have been to Graceland - and those who have not. I am thankful to say that I am one of those people who has!
- Hey everybody, we just wanna thankyou all for being here tonight. You've given us your time, and thats something you can never get back- More than you think you are tour, Wembley Arena 2002
- Don't grap someones ass when their not looking