People who are sensible about love are incapable of it.Douglas Yates
Robert E. Byrne (born April 20, 1928) is a leading American chess player, who won the U.S. Championship in 1972.
- One of the disadvantages of having children is that they eventually get old enough to give you presents they make at school.
- Learning to dislike children at an early age saves a lot of expense and aggravation later in life.
- Doing a thing well is often a waste of time.
- Everything is in a state of flux, including the status quo.
- Getting caught is the mother of invention.
- In order to preserve your self-respect, it is sometimes necessary to lie and cheat.
- Partying is such sweet sorrow.
- There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on.
- Until you walk a mile in another man's moccasins you can't imagine the smell.