Robot Monster is a 1953 film about the Robot Monster who has been sent to Earth as the advance party of an impending invasion. Ordered by The Great One to capture several humans, the Robot Monster becomes confused once it learns more about humans. It is widely regarded as a cult film and one of the worst movies ever made.
- I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot!
- Your people were getting too intelligent. We could not wait until you were strong enough to attack us; we had to attack you first.
- The child is impertinent.
- I will re-calculate. Your deaths will be indescribable.
- Show yourselves, and I promise you a painless death.
- Hu-mans, listen to me. Due to an error in calculation, there are still a few of you left
- Carla: Is Alice going on a date with Ro-Man?
- Johnny: [to Ro-Man] You look like a pooped out pinwheel.
- The Professor: [Roy walks up to the group and collapses] He's dead, and there's nothing we can do.
- The Professor's Assistant: I'm bossy? You're so bossy you oughta be milked before you come home at night.
- Great One: Have you made the correction?
- Ro-Man: I need guidance, Great One. For the first time in my life, I am not sure.
- Great One: You sound like a hu-man, not a Ro-Man. Can you not verify a fact?
- Ro-Man: I meshed my LIP with the view-screen auditor, and picked up a count of five.
- Great One: Error! Error! There are eight!
- Ro-Man: Then the other three still elude me. Is it possible they have a counterpower?
- Great One: Earth Ro-Man, you violate the laws of plans. To think for yourself is to be like the hu-man.
- Ro-Man: Yes! To be like the hu-man! To laugh! Feel! Want! Why are these things not in the plan?
- Great One: You are an extension of the Ro-Man, and a Ro-Man you will remain. Now, I set you into motion. One: destroy the girl. Two: destroy the family. Fail, and I will destroy you!
- Johnny: I think you are just a big bully, picking on those smaller than you are!
- Ro-Man: Now I will kill you.
- Ro-Man: I am ordered to kill you. I must do it with my hands.
- Alice: How is it you're so strong, Ro-Man? It seems impossible.
- Ro-Man: We Ro-Mans obtain our strength from the planet Ro-Man, relayed from individual energizers.
- Ro-Man: Great Guidance, I have a favorable report. I have already eliminated one of them.
- Great One: Good.
- Ro-Man: Force was necessary. It was a simple matter of strangulation. That leaves four.
- Great One: [buzzer sounds] Error! Again! Five!
- Ro-Man: Four - and one more on whom I have made an estimate in relation to our strategic reserve. The plan should include one human being for reference in case of unforeseen contingencies.
- The Professor: He's impervious!
- Alice: Unless we find his weak spot!
- Monsters Attack Earth!
- Moon monsters launch attack against Earth! How can science meet the menace of astral assassins? New Science Fiction Thrills!
- Adventures Into The Future in New TRU-3 Dimension
- George Nader - Roy
- Claudia Barrett - Alice
- Selena Royle - Mother
- John Mylong - The Professor
- Gregory Moffett - Johnny
- Pamela Paulson - Carla
- George Barrows - Ro-Man the Monster/Great Guidance