Happiness is the light on the water. The water is cold and dark and deep.William Maxwell
- Bigweld: Whether you're made of old parts, new parts or spare parts, you can shine no matter what you're made of.
- Bigweld: See a need, fill a need!
- Fender: Just stick with me, kid. I know this town like the back of my hand. (sees something on his hand) Hey, that's new! (gets blown off his feet by a giant hammer)
- Ratchet: Why be you when you can be new?
- Piper: Hi! I'm Piper, rhymes with "viper"! (hisses)
- Bigweld: Gasket, you're a sick, twisted, evil robot.
Madame Gasket: I try.
- Madame Gasket: Who are these losers?
Fender: We, sir...
Madame Gasket: I'm a woman!
- Piper: Did I miss the butt-whoopin'?
Everyone: Uh, no.
- Fender: (with Scottish accent) We've come to rescue our friend, you evil bag of bolts! And you will be defeated by the very outmodes that you scorn and detest!
- Aunt Fanny: Say hello to my dimpled friend.
- Rodney Copperbottom: Hey Fender.
[Rodney does arm farts]
- Fender: Yeah Baby, let 'er rip!
[Rodney and Fender are doing arm farts]
- Crank: What are you guys, 3 years old? This is how a man does it.
[Crank does arm farts]
- Piper: You guys are SO gross! Besides, this is how you do it.
[Piper does arm farts]
- Aunt Fanny: Hey kids, get a load of this...
[does BIG farts and sighs with relief; Everyone is grossed out]
- Piper: Aunt Fanny, we were using our arms!
- Aunt Fanny:Oh.....excuse me.
- Crank: Ugh, light a match!
- Lamppost: Lady... please... see a doctor...
- Lamppost: [the lamppost dies]
- Rodney Copperbottom - Ewan McGregor
- Cappy - Halle Berry
- Ratchet - Greg Kinnear
- Bigweld - Mel Brooks
- Piper Pinwheeler - Amanda Bynes
- Crank - Drew Carey
- Madame Gasket - Jim Broadbent
- Herb Copperbottom - Stanley Tucci
- Fender Pinwheeler - Robin Williams
- Mrs. Copperbottom - Dianne Wiest
- Fire Hydrant - Jay Leno
- Lug - Harland Williams
- Aunt Fanny - Jennifer Coolidge
- Tim - Paul Giamatti