It is a good thing that life is not as serious as it seems to a waiter.Don Herold
- Get away from the fear. Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers.
- The View, Nov. 9, 2006 (quoted by ABC)
- President Bush almost killed me.
- Burned Up and Burned Out by Politics, Feb. 4 2008 (quoted by Huffington Post)
- Guns kill people!
- Hello, Mr. NRA!
- Opening greeting to Tom Selleck on the controversial episode of The Rosie O'Donnell Show
- No, but I do believe it's the first time in history that fire has melted steel - I do believe that it defies physics for the World Trade Center Building 7, which collapsed in on itself, it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved - World Trade Center 7. One and two got hit by planes, 7 miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire - it is physically impossible. I don't know but to say we don't know and it was imploded in a demolition is beyond ignorant, look at the films get a physics expert here from Yale, from Harvard, pick the school, it defies reason.
- Rosie on "The View" (3/29/07) in response to the question "Do you believe our government had anything to do with the attacks on 9/11?" by Elisabeth Hasselbeck.
- The fact is that it's news all over the world. That you know, you can imagine in china it's like: ching chong... ching chong. Danny DeVito ching chong, chong, chong, chong. Drunk. The View. Ching Chong.
- While imitating a Chinese news anchor talking about Danny Devito's drunken appearance on "The View"
- To be honest, I've never really thought about going on a diet, because God made me how I am for a reason.
About Rosie O'Donnell
- To myself I've always felt she was a degenerate
- Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting, both inside and out. You take a look at her, she's a slob. She talks like a truck driver. She doesn't have her facts. She'll say anything that comes to her mind.Her show failed, when it was a talk show. she failed on that, the ratings went very very low and very bad and she got essentially thrown off of television. Her magazine was a total catastrophe, she got sued. And I mean, she's basically a disaster.
- Donald Trump, on "Access Hollywood"
- There’s this one celebrity, Rosie O’Donnell, a talk show host, and she said this: “I don’t know anything about Afghanistan, but I know it’s full of terrorists, speaking as a mother.” So what is this "speaking as a mother" then? Is it a euphemism for "well, talking out of my arse"? "Suspending rational thought for a moment"? As a rational human being, Al-Qaeda are a loose association of fundamentalist zealots who could be rounded up with a sustained police investigation. But speaking as a parent, they’re all eight foot tall, they’ve got lasers under their moustaches, a huge eye in their foreheads and the only way to kill them is to nuke every country that hasn’t sent us a Christmas card in the the last 20 years. Speaking as a mother…