Roswell (TV series)
Roswell (1999–2002) is an American Science fiction television series created by Jason Katims. The series focused on teenage aliens hiding in plain sight as humans in Roswell. The love story comes into play when Max Evans (an alien) and Liz Parker (a human) fall in love. The series pilot was based on the Roswell High young adult book series, written by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz and published by Pocket Books.
- 1 Season One
- 1.1 Pilot
- 1.2 The Morning After
- 1.3 Monsters
- 1.4 Leaving Normal
- 1.5 Missing
- 1.6 South 285
- 1.7 Riverdog
- 1.8 Blood Brother
- 1.9 Heatwave
- 1.10 The Balance
- 1.11 Toy House
- 1.12 Into The Woods
- 1.13 The Convention
- 1.14 Blind Date
- 1.15 Independence Day
- 1.16 Sexual Healing
- 1.17 Crazy
- 1.18 Tess, Lies and Videotape
- 1.19 Four Square
- 1.20 Max to the Max
- 1.21 The White Room
- 1.22 Destiny
- 2 Season Two
- 2.1 Skin and Bones
- 2.2 Ask Not
- 2.3 Surprise
- 2.4 Summer of '47
- 2.5 The End of the World
- 2.6 Harvest
- 2.7 Wipeout!
- 2.8 Meet the Dupes
- 2.9 Max in the City
- 2.10 A Roswell Christmas Carol
- 2.11 To Serve and Protect
- 2.12 We Are Family
- 2.13 Disturbing Behavior
- 2.14 How the Other Half Lives
- 2.15 Viva Las Vegas
- 2.16 Heart of Mine
- 2.17 Cry Your Name
- 2.18 It's Too Late and It's too Bad
- 2.19 Baby, It's You
- 2.20 Off the Menu
- 2.21 The Departure
- 3 Season Three
- 3.1 Busted
- 3.2 Michael, The Guys and The Great Snapple Caper
- 3.3 Significant Others
- 3.4 Secrets and Lies
- 3.5 Control
- 3.6 To Have and To Hold
- 3.7 Interruptus
- 3.8 Behind the Music
- 3.9 Samuel Rising
- 3.10 A Tale of Two Parties
- 3.11 I Married An Alien
- 3.12 Ch-Ch-Changes
- 3.13 Panacea
- 3.14 Chant Down Babylon
- 3.15 Who Died and Made You King?
- 3.16 Crash
- 3.17 Four Aliens and A Baby
- 3.18 Graduation
- 4 Cast
- 5 External links
- Liz: [Voiceover] September 23rd. Journal entry one. I'm Liz Parker and five days ago I died. After that, things got really weird.
- Liz: So, help me out here, Max. I mean, what are you?
- Max: Well, I'm not from around here.
- Liz: You're not an ... an alien ... are you?
- Max: Well, I prefer the term "not-of-this-earth." Sorry, it's not a good time to joke.
- Michael: Roswell's not our home. It's not even our solar system.
- Liz: [Voiceover] I could feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his loneliness. For the first time I was really seeing Max Evans. I saw me as he saw me, and the amazing thing was, in his eyes I was beautiful.
- Liz: [Voiceover] It's September 24th, I'm Liz Parker and five days ago I died. But then the really amazing thing happened. I came to life.
The Morning After
- Maria: I mean, what do we even know about these people? Nothing. How do we know that they're not three feet tall, green and slimy?
- Liz: I guess we don't.
- Maria: And you know what else doesn't, like, particularly please me? The powers. How do we know they can't just, like, wiggle their noses and, like, poof us into an oblivion?
- Liz: I guess we don't.
- Maria: Okay, you're being, like, so casual about this. I want to choke you.
- Maria: The thing is, we don't know anything about these Czechoslovakians. Are they good Czechoslovakians? Are they bad Czechoslovakians? We don't know. They're just random Czechoslovakians. For all we know, they don't have their passport.
- Michael: I didn't just wander in. I had a cover story.
- Max: And what was your cover story.
- Michael: I was selling candy for charity. Peanut cluster?
- Max: And they bought it?
- Michael: No, they all seemed to be on a diet.
- Isabel: Not the candy, Einstein, the story.
- Maria: It's not just kissing that goes on in the eraser room, Liz.
- Female Student: She's got that right.
- Maria: All right, the eraser room does two things; cleans erasers and takes our innocence. Do you know what I mean by "takes our innocence," Liz? The eraser room has taken some of the best of us.
- Liz: Sometimes I just wish I could be invisible.
- Max: Sometimes I wish I didn't have to be so invisible.
- Isabel: The way to deal with [Maria] DeLuca is to make her sweat, keep her on her toes. Make her afraid of my shadow, your shadow, her shadow, Michael's shadow. Right, Michael?
- Michael: Or we could just kill her. [pause] Kidding.
- Max: We're always being so cautious, you know? Always watching behind our backs, never getting too involved. But we're never moving forward either. We're just kinda stuck, Isabel. I'm not sure I want to be stuck any more.
- Liz: But what if were, like, complicated... like, incredibly, incredibly complicated?
- Grandma Claudia: Well, one thing I can tell you... if it isn't complicated, he probably isn't a soulmate.
- Liz: No... Max... he's so not possible. He's just like this whole different...
- Maria: Life form?
- Liz: Type.
- Grandma Claudia: How intriguing. A dangerous man?
- Maria: Spacey man.
- Grandma Claudia: A mystery man.
- Liz: Okay, you two... you're out of control.
- Michael: [after Max busts open a bathroom stall] Gandhi feeling frustrated?
- Michael: Let me guess. You're in love with a girl and she's with another guy?
- Max: You realize you can be really annoying, right?
- Liz: Is there anything you can do for my grandmother? You know, "do"?
- Max: Liz, when I saved you, it was because you were shot. There was a bullet in you. Something was happening to you that wasn't supposed to happen. It was before your time. But I can't just heal people. I'm not... God.
- Liz: I know.
- Liz: [Voiceover] The tough thing about following your heart is what people forget to mention, that sometimes your heart takes you to places you shouldn't be, places that are as scary as they are exciting and as dangerous as they are alluring, and sometimes your heart takes you to places that can never lead to a happy ending. And that's not even the difficult part. The difficult part is when you follow your heart, you leave normal, you go into the unknown. And once you do, you can never go back.
- Liz: [Voiceover] It's funny how the world changes sometimes, how the streets you walked your entire life seem darker, colder. How the silence isn't so quiet any more. How eyes you've barely even noticed now look at nothing but you. How the walk home every night is no longer routine, but a victory. And then you begin to wonder. Maybe it's not the world that's changed. Maybe it's just you.
- Max: You said you'd be nicer to her.
- Michael: And you said you'd stay away from her. Let's call it even.
- Alex: Okay, you know what? The next time you and Liz feel the urge to share with me, you know, feel the impulse to really open up... do me a favor, okay? Let it pass.
- Max: Someone should tell the sheriff that deadbolts don't work as well when you leave your door open.
- Liz: [Voiceover] October 28th. I've missed a few days. But in my absence I've been thinking about some things, about life before Max Evans saved me, of how I used to pray for something to happen, something to just break the routine, you know, of school and work. Something that would make a small town feel bigger, that would make a small town girl feel bigger, too. And ever since I got my wish and Max Evans patched a bullet hole two inches below my ribs, I realized one thing: that the bigger your world gets, the bigger your problems get, too.
- Kyle: What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
- Max: Getting adopted, I guess.
- Kyle: I'm gonna shed a tear.
- Maria: I just... I knew you had criminal tendencies. You even drive erratically.
- Maria: If there's ever a time to have secret powers, now is the time.
- Maria: When I was a kid, I used to stay up at night and, um, make up stories about my father... you know, and who he was and... what he was doing. And they all ended exactly the same way. He would come in a limo and pick me and my mom up and take us off to some exotic place where we'd live like royalty. Because, you know... I thought to myself, there's got to be something better out there for me than Roswell, New Mexico.
- Michael: Substitute a spaceship for a limo, and you know what i mean.
- Maria: Not if you were the last alien on Earth.
- Liz: [Voice Over] All logic is gone. Here were my plans last night: finish my shift, dinner with the parents, half-hour of talking to Maria on the phone, then dive into this issue I've been having with geometry and hopefully finish in time to watch this A&E biography on Madame Curie. Instead, I took off in an open-air vehicle that probably shouldn't be allowed on the road to begin with, broke into a house, essentially stole things from it, and engaged in general bonding with aliens. Welcome to my world.
- Maria: I mean, it can never be. There's a number of obstacles. His hair, his personality, the fact that he was hatched.
- Liz: Oh, I have to go talk to Kyle.
- Maria: Oh, the stalker. Good luck with that, Lizzy.
- Liz: Can I help you?
- Eddie: I think I'll try the redskin basket.
- Liz: Oh, yeah, I've been trying to get that off the menu for months.
- Eddie: Thanks for the effort. My people are indebted. My name's Eddie.
- Liz: [Voiceover]: Have you ever had a moment when you're with the one person in the world you want to be with and the wind is blowing through your hair and the song that just describes your entire soul happens to come on, and then the person that you want to be with happens to love the same song and suddenly you realize you're listening to it together? And that no matter how crazy your life has gotten there's this one moment, this perfect moment, where you could just say that no matter what happens, nothing can take this moment away from me...
- [A horse appears in the road ahead]
- Liz: [Voiceover]: And then, something does.
- Alex: See, I mean, my point is... is that there's no garage band scene here at Roswell, you know? Which makes for a potential genius situation. I mean, we could start an entire music scene, you know?
- Lester: I think I'm tone-deaf.
- Alex: You are tone-deaf, Lester. That's why I was thinking the drums for you.
- Liz: Alex, I need you to do me a huge favor.
- Alex: Of course. Anything.
- Liz: I need your blood.
- Maria: Relax. God, you guys act like I've never tailed someone before. [drives in reverse]
- Isabel: Subtle. He'll never notice us going backwards.
- Maria: This is the second time you've dragged me to some cheap motel.
- Michael: Yeah, well, don't spread it around. You'll ruin my reputation.
- Alex: It's amazing. You wanna know what? A couple weeks ago, if someone were to ask me who I would trust with my life other than my parents, I would have said you without skipping a beat. And now... now I feel like I don't even know who you are.
- Liz: Alex, I want to tell you, I do, but... it's not my secret to tell. Alex, I need to know what you told Sheriff Valenti.
- Alex: I want to tell ya, Liz... but it's not my secret to tell.
- Max: Liz, I think that what I'm afraid of isn't that we try this and it works out really badly. What I'm afraid of is we try it and it works out really well. I'm afraid of feeling everything that I know I would feel. Because I know it's not meant to be. And somewhere down the line, we're gonna get hurt. I can live with that. I just couldn't bear to hurt you.
- Sheriff: You were breaking the law. You were stopping honest, hard-working people from doing their jobs.
- Amy: Those honest hard-working people were destroying a 200-year-old piece of Native American architecture, raping our town of its history.
- Sheriff: Amy, the Native Americans wanted that thing torn down more than anybody.
- Amy: That's not the point.
- Sheriff: Well, it is kinda the point.
- Isabel: [about Alex] Well, he's a complex individual with... a lot of complexities.
- [Liz and Max prepare to kiss]
- Max: So...
- Liz: So... let's hope nothing explodes.
- Maria: Well, I guess when Liz was shot and Max dissolved the bullet into nothingness and then repaired the damages inside of her that would have otherwise left her dead, I guess that kind of changed my thinking.
- Michael: Well, I hope so, because dealing with frick and frack over there is one thing, but we can't bring adults into this and expect them to handle it. Adults are the enemy, Max. Remember that.
- Max: Michael, you say everyone is the enemy.
- Michael: They are.
- Maria: It's cheating. You can't just wave your hand over a problem and make it go away. Why don't you figure out what's really going on with you, Michael...why you can't just piece together an apology like any normal human being. Oops. Maybe that's the problem
- Michael: I have something to say to you. If anything like that happens to me again, like when I got sick, don't help me. I can't get indebted to anyone, and I can't get entangled. I got to be a stone wall. And when I'm around you sometimes, I don't feel like a stone wall anymore.
- Maria: Well, what do you feel like?
- Michael: I don't know. Like confused.
- Maria: Like human?
- Michael: Yeah, and I don't want to feel that way.
- Liz: Max, you know what your problem is? You put everything on yourself...on your own shoulders. Maybe you should have some faith in the people around you.
Into The Woods
- Michael: Yeah, you know what, I do. I'm here trying to figure out the meaning of my existence, and I'm tired of having to wade through the kooks like you and the freak shows like this in order to do it.
- Max: What did you tell him? Why did he come after me? You're the Sheriff. You're supposed to protect me. But all you've done is go after me! You believe all these crazy things. You're just like Hubble. You want me? Well, here I am! Take me.
- Max: What's so great about normal?
- Isabel: Hey. Something's up with Michael. He's acting weird.
- Max: Weirder than usual?
- Max: I know what you're scared of, Michael.
- Michael: No, you don't.
- Max: You keep telling me how lucky I am... to have a great home, great parents. But in one way, it's harder for me, because when I screw up, I have no excuses. But you, you can do and say anything you want because you have Hank, and you can blame it on that. But what happens without him? It'll all be on you, that's what.
- Michael: Well, leave it up to me to still screw it up, huh?
- Max: He can't make up for in one night what he's never had in a lifetime.
- Trucker: Ain't no aliens in that town. Let me ask you something. If you were an alien, you can go anywhere in the world, would you pick Roswell?
- Liz (Voiceover): It's February 20th. I'm Liz Parker, and lately I've been having these feelings, like I'm changing inside, and part of me doesn't want to change. Part of me always wants to be my mom's little girl. But the thing is, these feelings are strong...dangerous, undeniable. It's like I have no choice. It's like...chemical.
- Maria: I want you to know that what I said about you being all shut down and that's why I had to fake the flashes, that was...wrong and very unfair. If something went wrong, it was because of me. I'm the one who's scared. I mean, I fake all kinds of things all the time with everybody. It's just you were the first person I actually ever admitted it to.
- Michael: Well...thanks for sayin' that, but it's not really true.
- Maria: What do you mean?
- Michael: It's not true about you being shut down all the time. I happen to know that for a fact.
- Maria: Really? How?
- Michael: Because you let me see you. The red sneakers, Maria. One had a Kermit patch on it, and the shoelaces were blue, and you had your dalmatian dog with you there, licking off your tears.
- Max: All right...romantic. When you're with her, act like she's like the only girl in the room.
- Michael: She's usually the only other person in the room.
Tess, Lies and Videotape
Max to the Max
The White Room
- Max: You’ve made a mistake.
- Agent Pierce: I don’t think so. I know what you are, and now, you’re going to tell me everything.
- Max: I’m Max Evans. I live at sixty-twenty-five Murray Lane. You can call my parents.
- Agent Pierce: We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. What is the name of your home planet?
- Max: Earth.
- Nasedo: It’s inside you. Your program.
- Michael: Hey, I didn’t get the manual, ok?
- Michael: You’re not who I thought you’d be.
- Nasedo: Neither are you.
- Liz: Max, the day that you saved my life, your life just ended.
- Max: No, that was the day my life began. Liz, when I was in that room, and they did what they did to me. You're what kept me alive. The thought of you. The way your eyes look into mine. Your smile. The touch of your skin. Your lips. Knowing you has made me human. Whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is the same: it's you. I want to be with you, Liz. I love you.
- Sheriff Valenti: We'll be safe here for a while.
- Michael: There is no safe anymore.
- Michael: It's not safe.
- Maria: It's never been safe. What difference does it make now?
- Michael: No, I'm not safe. All right, I mean, I can do these things that I can't control. Look at what I did to Pierce. I'm not going to take that chance with you. I don't want you to be around for what's going to happen.
- Maria: Wait. Don't do this to me Michael, please. You need me now, more than you have before, alright?
- Michael: No, I don't need anyone.
- Maria: Well, maybe I do. Did you ever think of that? I mean, look at Max and Liz. They can't bear to be separated. But you, you can just throw me away. Just like that. Why is that, Michael? Why?
- Michael: Maybe because I love you too much.
Skin and Bones
- Max (voiceover): Well, I guess the natural place to start is...that I'm an alien...a hybrid, actually. You know, human DNA mixed with alien DNA...that kind of thing. Oh, I almost forgot. My sister Isabel and our friend Michael are also a little green around the gills.
- Michael: I thought we agreed that it was over between us.
- Maria: You agreed, and then you avoided me the entire summer.
- Michael: Well, it is.
- Maria: Why? 'Cause you're destined to be with Isabel?
- Michael: No. I don't buy that. Because I'm destined to be the soldier, and a soldier can't have some chick at home waiting for him.
- Maria: Michael, half the movies ever made are about soldiers with chicks waiting at home for them.
- Michael: Well, be that as it may...
- Maria: I miss you, Michael.
- Michael: I know, but don't.
- Kyle: Yeah. I just...I'm just not looking forward to dealing with all the little green men again.
- Kyle: Listen! This...this whole aliens-are-among-us thing...it really screwed me up...made me question stuff...life, reality, my place in this universe...and you don't understand. You...you guys...you people turned my life upside down. I need a little clarity. I need a little peace of mind.
- Tess: No, I don't understand. I'm a girl from another planet. No family, no friends. Only 3 other people like me in the world. And the man I grew up with...the man who raised me...he was just murdered. You're right, Kyle. What would I know about needing peace of mind?
- Michael: And if he kills you?
- Max: Then you can be fearless leader.
- Brody: Exactly. Do you know what this means, Max? Aliens. I mean, not like they're walking among us or anything stupid like that, but they're actually making contact with people right here in Roswell.
Summer of '47
- Hal: They looked like human fetuses. There was 4 to a sac. 8 total. That night, I packed my things and never came back. The base was on full alert. There was no way anybody or anything else could have escaped...and that's the story of Hal Carver. The only time I ever stuck my neck out to save anything...and it all went to hell.
- [Michael reaches out his hand and blows up the bottles from a distance]
- Michael: You saved me.
- [He then turns to Hal who is having trouble lighting his cigarette. Michael creates a flame on his thumb. Hal and Michael hug]
The End of the World
- Liz: Do you know how hard it was for me to tell him that I didn't want to die for him? He's the only reason that I'm alive right now. You...you've...you gotta come up with another plan. Please go to someone else. I...I just...I can't do this anymore.
- Future Max: Just 25 minutes before I came here, I held Michael in my arms...dead. Isabel died 2 weeks before that. Now you have to do this. You have to find a way. All of our lives depend on it.
- Liz: How? What can I do that's gonna make you turn away from me?
- Future Max: I don't know.
- Alex: Do you have any idea what you've done to Maria?
- Michael: Dude, it was a misunderstanding.
- Alex: Look. I don't care that you've got 30 pounds on me or...or that you can kill me with some...some twisted alien power. I will not let you treat her like that. I...I don't care that Isabel treats me like crap, but no one does that to Maria, all right? She's not just some girl!
- Future Max: I've fought a thousand battles...but watching you do that was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
- Liz: The look on his face...on your face.
- Future Max: Maybe it's for the best. For you, too.
- Liz: What are you talking about?
- Future Max: I saw you with Kyle. He's turning out to be a...a great guy. Maybe it would be better for you to be with a human.
- Liz: Don't you realize what you are to me...and you're always gonna be? You're the love of my life. Everyone else is gonna be second best. There'll never be another you.
- Maria: You look like you got your heart stomped out. No, wait...that would be me. Well, if it's possible, you look worse.
- Michael: That's the shirt I lost at work. What the hell is this?
- Maria: It's Graceland...and you're Elvis.
Meet the Dupes
Max in the City
- Isabel: I know my brother, and I know that if there is one voice he will hear no matter where he is, no matter what he's doing, it's yours. Take my hand, Liz.
A Roswell Christmas Carol
- Isabel: Actually I think Maria would find it in her heart to forgive you for exceeding the price limit, though there would be hell to pay if you gave the girl you love an electric toothbrush for Christmas. You're better off getting her no gift at all.
- Michael: No. I tried the "no present" idea last year. It didn't work.
- Isabel: You know, is it too much to ask that one day a year, I can be like a normal human being with a normal life and have a merry Christmas?!?
- Michael: Hey, we're here for a reason, Max. So call me a selfish jerk, but I don't think we should risk everything just so you can feel a little bit better about yourself at Christmas. It's 3 against 1. I'm voted down anyway.
- Max: Michael.
- Michael: You made your decision before you walked through that door. I know you did. I could hear it in your voice, so why don't you just go do what you're gonna do...and make sure you don't screw up.
- Liz: As beautiful as that is, Max...you can't keep doing it. I know it seems like there's no reason for those kids to have cancer or for a father to get killed saving his child or for any of it...but maybe there is. Maybe there is someone or something out there that's planning all of this, and maybe you have to respect it. You're not God, Max. You're the one that told me that.
To Serve and Protect
- Maria: Okay, okay, you’re a Max-aholic. I’m here for you. What can I do?
- Liz: Get me a life.
We Are Family
- Max: Everyone we touch gets hurt in some way or another. 5 years from now, I don't want you to open your eyes and realize that...that you missed out. You're part of the group. You always will be. But you need to be allowed to...to grow.
- Liz: Why can't you come with me?
- Max: Because I can't. But I'll be watching you, Liz Parker. Wherever you go...and I'll be here when you get back.
- Maria: Pretty weird, huh? Michael, have you ever even thought of the possibility that this guy more than just looks like you? Like he is you. Like your donor. Like your human side is him. Which means in some weird and twisted way, that he and his relatives are like your family.
- Maria: Look, you wanna know why you look like Grandpa 1935? She has the key. So, you have two choices, all right? You can let her in on the whole alien conspiracy thing and hope that it shakes something loose from the dusty corners of her brain, or you can... No. You know what? That's not gonna work, so look... You have that one option, all right?
- Michael: No, no, no. What's my second option?
- Maria: You're not capable of it, I promise.
- Michael: Just say it.
- Maria: Form an emotional bond with Laurie. (Michael shakes his head) All right, fine. You don't like that answer, then go show her the secret alien handshake.
- Michael: (sighs) Okay, fine. What kind of psychobabble, Oprah crap do I gotta tell her?
- Maria: I can't put the words in your mouth, Michael. It's gotta come from you. It's gotta come from your-- it's gotta come from whatever organ you have sitting in for your heart. Just go over there and tell her in your own words that she can trust you, and make sure that she feels that you're being completely, emotionally honest.
- Michael: Look, Laurie, I know a lot of people think you're pretty crazy. But the truth is, knowing everything you've been through, you seem pretty normal to me. I just want you to know that whatever you are to me-- a sister, a cousin, whatever-- you're the only family I've ever known, and I just found you. I don't... I don't want to let you go. I know you're scared to death of me, but... if you could find some way to trust me... I mean, I got all kinds of faults. And this one over here, you know (gestures to Maria) she can list them off for you if you want later on, but... the one thing I am is loyal. I will not turn my back on you. That's all I got to say. I don't know.
- Amy DeLuca: Michael, I want you to listen to me very, very carefully. On this glorious, rebellious, lost weekend of yours, you will take care of my daughter. You will protect her and be kind to her, and she will have fun. You will not get matching tattoos, and you will not allow her to pierce any part of her body that cannot be shown in polite company. [Sniffles] And, Michael, if you have sex with my daughter, I will hunt you down and kill you like the mangy dog you are. Okay?
- Michael: Okay.
- Amy DeLuca: Call me if you need bail money.
- Maria: What'd she say?
- Michael: [Sighs] She wants you to have fun.
How the Other Half Lives
- Michael: If it was me, I’d tell us to get screwed and call the cops anyways.
- Maria: That’s 'cause you don’t have any money Michael. People who do tend to get a little nervous when it’s threatened.
- Kyle: What do you suppose alien crystals are going for on eBay?
Viva Las Vegas
Heart of Mine
Cry Your Name
It's Too Late and It's too Bad
Baby, It's You
Off the Menu
- Isabel: What if I said I wanted to stay?
- Max: When we came out of the pods and we lost Michael, it was just the two of us in the desert and I knew that I wasn't alone, that I had my sister. To me, earth isn't home and whatever's out there isn't home, but you're my home.
- Michael: There's a lot about you Maria. There's a lot about you, but I think what means the most to me is that you're open. You know I can look into your eyes and I can see you. I can see what you're thinking. I can see what you're feeling. How much I mean to you sometimes, how much I piss you off sometimes. But I can always see you.
- Maria: I see you too.
- Michael: No, no you don't see me. You know when Max and Liz would kiss, and Liz would get the flashes? And when we would kiss you didn't. I know how much that hurt you.
- Maria: That doesn't matter to me anymore Michael.
- Michael: The reason you didn't get the flashes is because I didn't let you get them. I didn't let you see me. I've never let anyone see me before...because there are things inside of me that I don't want people to see. There's things inside of me that I'm not so proud of. But I've thought about it, and I want you to see me.
Michael, The Guys and The Great Snapple Caper
Secrets and Lies
To Have and To Hold
Behind the Music
A Tale of Two Parties
I Married An Alien
Chant Down Babylon
Who Died and Made You King?
Four Aliens and A Baby
- Max: Liz... they're taking our home from us. They want to kill us... and they might. But when I look in your eyes, I... I don't feel angry, or deprived. I feel like the luckiest half-human on the planet. You're pure... you're true... and you're real. And right now that seems like the only thing that's important. I want to be with you Liz... forever.
- Liz: Forever may only be twelve days.
- Max: Then we'll take those twelve days... [He places a diamond in Liz's palm and closes her hand around it] And we'll live twelve lifetimes. Liz Parker... will you marry me?
- Maria: I thought you were leaving.
- Michael: I am... but I just wanted... I dunno.
- Maria: --t'say goodbye?
- Michael: (struggles to form words, then speaks) ...I wanted to say that this thing has been screwed up from the beginning. You and me. Us. Just the whole long, stupid story...
- Maria: ...Thanks...
- Michael: But I wouldn't trade it for anything. It's meant so much to me, y'know. From day one, from the moment I kidnapped you and stole your car... I knew you were the girl for me. I never wanted anyone else...
- Maria: Michael... (takes a step towards him, sad, but touched.)
- Michael: I still don't. Just... Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.
- Max: I'm a member of that group of... outsiders. I always knew I was different and for a long, long time, all I wanted was to be another face in the crowd... but in the end, it wasn't possible. I guess it never was. So from now on, I'll just concentrate on being who I really am. Some of you might not like that. Some of you might even... find that frightening. But that's not my problem any more. I have to be who I really am and let fate take care of the rest. So... thank you, Roswell... Thank you for... for letting me live among you. Thank you for giving me a family. Thank you for giving me a home.
- Shiri Appleby - Liz Parker
- Jason Behr - Max Evans
- Katherine Heigl - Isabel Evans
- Brendan Fehr - Michael Guerin
- Majandra Delfino - Maria DeLuca
- Colin Hanks - Alex Whitman
- William Sadler - Sheriff Jim Valenti
- Nick Wechsler - Kyle Valenti
- Emilie de Ravin - Tess Harding
- Adam Rodriguez - Jesse Ramirez