What will not woman, gentle woman dare; when strong affection stirs her spirit up?Robert Southey
(Redirected from Rukeyser, Louis)
Louis Rukeyser (1933–2006) was an American financial columnist and television commentator.
- Fifteen cents of every twenty-cent stamp goes for storage.
- On bureaucratic efficiency
- Good Evening, I'm Louis Rukeyser. This is Wall $treet Week... Welcome Back.
- Trees don't grow to the sky.
- On the inevitablility of down markets as well as up markets
- July 26, 2002, Louis Rukeyser's Wall Street
- Only liberals have trouble understanding that if you subsidize sloth and fertility, you get more; and if you penalize hard work and thrift, you get less.
- On welfare reform and tax policy