S. J. Simon
When you interact with another, an illusion is part of this dynamic. This illusion allows each soul to perceive what it needs to understands in order to heal.Gary Zukav
- The Acol bidding system
- Terence Reese and David Bird, Acol in the 90s, Robert Hale, 1990, page 7 of the paperback edition, ISBN 0 7090 5379 7
- Since it is probable that any book flying a bullet in its title is going to produce a corpse sooner or later - here it is.
- A Bullet in the Ballet, opening sentence.
- The sun, heavy-eyed from lack of sleep, owing to the system of a staggered summer time, stumbled into the heavens, and with a heavy sigh set about its duties.
- Envoy on Excursion
- "Vot", asked George I courteously, "is the difference between a public nuisance and a public convenience?"
- No Nightingales