Scream is a 1996 film about group of teens being stalked by a psychopathic killer. The film revitalized the slasher film genre by using a tongue-in-cheek approach that successfully combined straightforward scares with dialog that satirized slasher film conventions.
- Would you settle for a PG-13 relationship?
- I'm sorry if my traumatized life is an inconvenience to your perfect existence.
- You sick fucks, you've seen one too many movies!
- Not so fast, we're going to play a little game. It's called: Guess who just called the police and reported your sorry motherfucking ass!
- Listen you panzy ass mama's boy!
- Let's face it baby, these days, you gotta have a sequel.
- Let's face it Sidney, your mother was no Sharon Stone.
- My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me.
- Cizool cuz scizool is izout.
- I can't man you cut me too deep, I think I'm dying here man.
- Ow. You hit me with the phone dick.
- Now Sid, don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative!
- "'We all go a little mad sometimes.' Anthony Perkins - Psycho."
- Mmmmm, cornsyrup.
- Stu: I wanna see breasts. I wanna see Jamie Lee's breasts. When do we see Jamie Lee's breasts?
- Randy: Breasts? Not until "Trading Places" in 1983. Jamie Lee was always a virgin in horror movies. She didn't show her tits 'til she went legits.
- Randy: (looking at Billy's body) Careful. This is the moment when the supposedly dead killer comes back to life, for one last scare.
- (Billy starts to rise)
- Sidney: (shoots Billy in the head) Not in my movie.
- Casey: Listen asshole!
- Killer: No you listen, you little bitch! If you hang up on me again I'll gut you like a fish, understand!
- Casey: Is this some kind of joke?
- Killer: More of a game really... Can you handle that BLONDIE?!
- Don't Answer The Phone. Don't Open The Door. Don't Try To Escape.
- Someone has taken their love of scary movies one step too far. Solving this mystery is going to be murder.
- From The First Name In Suspense Comes The Last Word In Fear
- David Arquette - Deputy Dwight 'Dewey' Riley
- Neve Campbell - Sidney Prescott
- Courteney Cox - Gale Weathers
- Matthew Lillard - Stuart Macher
- Skeet Ulrich - Billy Loomis
- Jamie Kennedy - Randy Meeks
- Rose McGowan - Tatum Riley
- Drew Barrymore - Casey Becker
- Liev Schreiber - Cotton Weary