What you need is an idea.William P. Lear
- Never change when love has found its home.
- I, i, 36
- Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest.
- II, i, 46
- Quod si deficiant vires, audacia certe/Laus erit: in magnis et voluisse sat est.
- Translation: What though strength fails? Boldness is certain to win praise. In mighty enterprises, it is enough to have had the determination.
- II, x, 5
- Absenti nemo non nocuisse velit.
- Translation: Let no one be willing to speak ill of the absent.
- II, xix, 32
- Let each man have the wit to go his own way.
- II, xxv, 38
- Semper in absentes felicior aestus amantes.
- Translation: Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
- II, xxxiii, 43
- There is something beyond the grave; death does not end all, and the pale ghost escapes from the vanquished pyre.
- IV, vii, 1