Love laughs at locksmiths.Proverb
(Redirected from Sheikh Ayman Zawahri)
|Sheikh Ayman al-Zawahiri|
|Born|| June 19, 1951|
Cairo, Arab Republic of Egypt
- The division of people into military and civilian does not exist in Islamic law. Islam divided people into combatants and non-combatants. A combatant, according to Islamic law, is anyone who fights, or supports the fighting with his money or views.
Conflict in Iraq (2003-)
- Do not ask President Bush when the soldiers will return; ask instead how many of them will return.
- [The mujahideen] are Husayn’s helpers, his allies and his soldiers. Had they attended his battle [in Karbala in 680], they would have fought in front of him and under his banner and would have placed their throats before his [to be slaughtered]… [In contrast] the Americans and Crusaders curse [Husayn] and his father [Ali]… and fight Al-Husayn's religion, doctrine and [spiritual] path.
- All governments that are recognized by the international community rule by other than what Allah sent down, and they comply with the resolutions and charters of the United Nations, and many of them are allied with the Crusaders and Jewish enemies of Islam, and I challenge those who cast doubt on that, to bring me one government recognized by the international community which fits the requirements of Dar-al-Salam?
- , 27 December 2007
- His Own Words: Translation and Analysis of the Writings of Dr. Ayman Al Zawahiri, ISBN 1847288804 or ISBN 978-1847288806
- Profile: Ayman al-Zawahir at http://english.aljazeera.net/English
- Profile: Ayman al-Zawahiri at Council on Foreign Relations
- Ayman al-Zawahiri
- An interview with Ayman Al Zawahri's uncle
- Jihad Should Strive to Liberate Any Land that Was Once Islam (September 2006)
- Ayman al Zawahiri Hot Issues In this Interview, Dr. Ayman al Zawahiri discusses hot issues related to Islam & Qitaal (physical fight), today. 29 September 2006 (Time: 1 hr 16 min)
- ZAWAHIRI TERROR WAR PROPAGANDA
- Al Zawahiri Speech From Egyptian Jail
- Adam Yahiye Gadahn & Shaykh Ayman Al-Zawahiri
- Al-Qaeda's number two releases video May 2007