The Spectacular Spider-Man is a television series featuring the Marvel comic book superhero Spider-Man, which started May 1st 2008 and runs at Kids WB every saturday, by 10am. But since this May, the show has aired on the new The CW 4Kids animation block from 9-10 am.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Survival of The Fittest [1.1]
- 1.2 Interactions [1.2]
- 1.3 Natural Selection [1.3]
- 1.4 Market Forces [1.4]
- 1.5 Competition [1.5]
- 1.6 The Invisible Hand [1.6]
- 1.7 Catalyst [1.7]
- 1.8 Reaction [1.8]
- 1.9 The Uncertainty Principle [1.9]
- 1.10 Persona [1.10]
- 1.11 Group Therapy [1.11]
- 1.12 Intervention [1.12]
- 1.13 Nature vs Nature [1.13]
- 2 External links
Survival of The Fittest [1.1]
- Spider-Man: [Repeated line while swinging through the city] Iiiiiii-haaaaa!
- Spider-Man: I am the spectacular Spider-Man!
- Peter Parker: Back off, Flash! I won't be your punching bag anymore! Things have changed!
- Flash Thompson: [After tripping him] Hahaha He really threatened me, dude. He thinks he's Spider-Man.
- The Vulture: I may be an old man. But I'm not a patient one! [drops Norman Osborn from his grasp at skyscrapers height]
- Spider-Man: [taking Norman Osborn in mid-air] Oh, guys, you play hot potato hardcore!
- The Vulture: Spider-Man?! I thought you were a myth!
- Spider-Man: Man, I need a press agent...
- Spider-Man: Look, Beak, I admire anyone who dresses up as their favorite animal.
- Spider-Man: Wow, Beaky, don't fly away, man!
- The Vulture: The name is VULTURE!
- Spider-Man: [After Ox rips his web apart with his bare hands] Oh. That's not good.
- Spider-Man: Whoa, whoa, guys. I know it's not exactly a cure, but how about some chill pills?
- Electro: I don't want to go back to that hospital! I just want to go home...
- Police Officer: Max, it's either back to the hospital or to jail! It's your call.
- Electro: "My call"? "MY CALL"?! NONE OF THIS HAS BEEN "MY CALL"!!!
- Electro: None of you get it! Without a cure, I'm not Max Dillon! I'm... what'd you call me?
- Spider-Man: Lightning Butt?
- Electro: No, not that!... Electro. Yeah... I'M ELECTRO!!!
- Spider-Man: I'm so grounded... of course being grounded right now might not be such a bad thing.
Natural Selection [1.3]
- Spider-Man: So... you'll rob the piggy bank, but won't touch the cookie jar? Wow! You must qualify for nephew of the year: twisted division.
- Spider-Man: Now if I were a 6'5" lizard instead of a 5'6" spider, where would I hide?
- Spider-Man: [After stopping the Lizard from biting some girl's head off] Sorry, pal, no eating in the subway!
- Spider-Man: Oh, yikes! Can you say halitosis? [The Lizard makes a big roar] I knew that you could!
- Spider-Man: Hey! Wall-crawling's my schtick. Hey, you start spinning a web and I'll sue.
- Spider-Man: Thought I told you to stay put!
- Eddie Brock: You're complaining?
- Spider-Man: No way, bro... uh... guy!
Market Forces [1.4]
- Spider-Man: [While swinging around, talking on a cell phone] I so have to get me some hands-free!
- Jameson: Did a caveman proof-read this piece?! Where's my sport's editor?! I want him in my office in fourteen seconds! AND WHERE'S MY COFFEE?!
- Peter Parker: Um, sir? I'm Peter--
- Jameson: I know who you are! You're the no-nothing that wasted forty-one seconds of my time the other day! Well, I haven't got another forty-one to spare! [Pushes Peter into the elevator]
- Peter Parker: But, but... [Elevator door closes in his face]
- Jameson: Brilliant comeback, kid! Now, where's that Parker guy?! I e-mailed him seventy-six minutes ago! WON'T ANYONE GET ME MY COFFEE?!
- [Betty Brant suddenly appears beside Jameson with a cup of coffee]
- Betty Brant: Coffee, decaff, [hands mug to Jameson] It's only been twenty minutes and I'm pretty sure you just kicked Peter Parker out.
- Jameson: Well, don't just stand there! Get him back!
- Jameson: Sorry about that, Parker! Was expecting for someone old enough to have... you know... armpit hair!
- Spider-Man [To Shocker}: Pretty impressive! You can hire yourself out as a kiddy-ride!
- Shocker: [To Spider-Man] I do admire your spunk, son. Not enough to let you go, of course. That'd be bad for business.
- Shocker: Don't you mock me, boy!
- Spider-Man: I mock! I'm a mocker!
- Flint Marko: First time I've ever blown my way out of a store!
- Alex O'Hirn: Yeah, Marko! Biggest score we ever made! I'm loving it!
- Flint Marko: I'm loving there's no Spider-man down here to crample our style!
- Spider-Man: Didn't know you had any style! Hiya, boys!
- Harry Osborn: [Hearing about the trials for the football team] Perfect! I am SO there!
- Gwen Stacy: Ahn... Harry? You know I'm all about being the encouraging girl pal, but the words "catastrophic bone breakage" do come to mind here.
- Spider-Man: [After getting some kicks and punches from the Flint Marko] Uh... what just...
- Sandman: Happened? I happened! SANDMAN happened!
- Spider-Man: [to Sandman] Let me guess! You were on a reality show. Changing Faces, or Completely Ridiculous Makeovers?
- Spider-Man: Oh... all webbed up and nowhere to go!
- Sandman: Heh! Who do you think I am? Flint Marko?
- Sandman: Spider tricks don't work on the Sandman! But do sand tricks work on the Spider-man?
- Sandman: It's over, Spider-man. When you were the only one with powers, you had me beat! But now, King Sandman reigns supreme!
- Spider-Man: Your Majesty! Allow me to build a statue in your honor! [covers Sandman with cement]
- Spider-Man: [Peter's room] You talkin' to me? Then say hellow to my webs! *smiles*
The Invisible Hand [1.6]
- Jameson: Benny! I SAID CORN BEEF! not pastrami. What?! you wanna give me gas?
- Jameson: Who do you think you are?! Who or what do you think you are
- Spider-man: You're four years older. And when you're seventy and I'm 66 eh, I'll seem quite the catch.
- Betty: I-I'll think about it.
- Spider-man: Th-that's great!
- Spider-man: Hey! Grant, Brant. Our girls rhyme!
- Spider-man: That's gonna leave a mark! Ugh!
- Spider-man: [opening the sewer cover] Over here moose! Let's play; "Follow the leader!"
- Rhino: Think you can hide from me down there?
- Spider-man: Come one come all! Before your very eyes, a dehydrated turtle!
- Green Goblin: May I see your invitation Spider-man? Otherwise I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave.
- Spider-man: Leave now?! When table 7 needs more orderbs?
- Spider-man: Yoohoo, excuse me! Can I come in this way or do I have to break my own window?
- Green Goblin, Osborne & Thompson: Spiderman!
- Spider-man: So, your latest super hero turned on you eh toomie?
- Thompson/Toombstone: I don't know who he is yet. But he's not in my employ
- Spider-man: That's okay. I can always pretend he's yours while I trounce him.
- Spider-man: I'll still feel warm inside
- Green Goblin: Hellooo! I'm in the room. Really! You're both too rude.
- Spider-man: Oh where are my manners? Here you come to terrorize the tombster and I don't even say thank you.
- Spider-man: My only excuse is that your holding innocent people hostage! It's confusing to my poor spider brain
- Green Goblin: Mmm, yes. Quite the puzzler. But the Green Goblin has a solution. You and I, join forces. Consider what we could accomplish by combining our powers. WE COULD RULE NEW YORK!
- Spider-man: Are we talking Manhattan, or all 5? Nah, sorry. I make it a rule not to partner with anyone green...or you know, psychotic.
- Green Goblin *sighs* Oh well, your loss. Au revoir!
[Spider-man and Goblin chase scene]
- Goblin: Well, you know the old saying; "If you can't join them, beat them.
- Spider-man: Took the words right out of my mouth! Is that a felony?
- Goblin: I certainly hope so. This little Goblin wouldn't be caught by using a misdemeanor.
- Spider-man: Ooh! Nice banter! Still needs work.
- Goblin: Practice makes perfect.
- Spider-man: Keep tellin' yourself that.
- Spider-man: Okay wow. Just...wow!
- Spider-man: Paging Goblin, paging Mr. Green Goblin!
- Spider-man: Can thank me later dude.
- Spider-man: Oh, an alarm clock too? Those arms comes with all their perks.
- Spider-man: Gang way! Coming through
- Dr Octopus: Spider-man!
- Spider-man: H-hey doc! Love the new look.
- Dr Octopus: Hand over the device!
- Spider-man: I'm thinkin' no.
- Spider-man: Old daddylonglegs needs power. Which explains his alarm clock at Oscorp or why he took off so fast. All I have to do is play; "Keep away" until his tank's on empty. No sweat.
- Spider-man: Okay, maybe a little sweat.
- Spider-man: And now, back to our regularly scheduled chaos.
- Jameson: GO JOHNNY! That's my boy
- Jameson: Uh, eh stop that Ms Bryant. I'm a married man.
- Spider-man: *laughs* You sweet talker you.
The Uncertainty Principle [1.9]
- Hammerhead: Keep laughing Kermit. I hear green is the new black and blue.
- Green Goblin: You should be green with envy. Because you lack my fashion sense
- Spider-Man: Oh, look who's finally shown his rubber face.
- Spider-Man: Where you been greenie... vacation?
- Green Goblin: Been looking for you.
- Jameson's son: Fasten your seatbelts folks, it's gonna be a bumpy night.
- Spider-Man: Ah, always with the drama.
- Spider-Man: Next time gobby when you throw a bash, leave out snaks... your guest's will stay longer.
- Green Goblin: Oh... how embarrassing. But at least I brought party favors.
- Spider-Man: [Comes barging in his house] What did I miss?
- Spider-Man: *points to tv* Aunt May, I can't believe you don't have it on. They discovered alien life forms and you're not watching?
- Aunt May: *chuckles* Peter, aliens are bug-eyed monsters who say; "Take me to your leader". This' a mud stain on the space shuttle.
- Spider-Man: *nods* Not mud... living organic mud! From outer space
- Black Cat: Oh you better not get goop in my hair.
- Spider-Man: Don't worry, it comes off with ice or peanut butter.
- Black Cat: Ooh, my kitty sense are purring.
- Spider-Man: NOW that's spider's strength... except no substitutes.
- Spider-Man: Uh, Cat? Here kitty kitty kitty.
Group Therapy [1.11]
- Spider-Man: *sighs* Gotta love these lazy Saturday mornings.
- Spider-Man: Ah, Rhino! I knew no prison was wide enough to hold you.
- Rhino: Wide enough *chuckle* Yeah
- Spider-Man: *smirk* I know they taught trades in the slammer... but a sense of humor
[Spider-Man's foes arrive]
- Doc Oc: So then arachnid, any last words?
- Spider-Man: Humina humina humina comes to mind
[Peter Parker's memories]
- Spider-Man: You stole the life of a good man. A man with a good loving family. AND YOU DID IT FOR A LOUSY CAR!
- Spider-Man: Don't bother running, as there's no place you can hide
- Spider-Man: What have I done?
- Black Suit: Why blame yourself?
- Black Suit: We didn't hurt Uncle Ben. The world took him away from us
- Black Suit: The world takes everything we love. There's no one you can trust Peter Parker. No one, except...US! Join with us! Make our bond permenant. Together, nothing can stop us. And everything we ever wanted...will be ours.
- Spider-Man: That's what you're in for roomie? Sure you don't want to vacate?
- Spider-Man: Now mudstain...shall we dance?