Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell is the first game in the Splinter Cell series of books and games. This game follows NSA Agent Sam Fisher, a 'Splinter Cell' in the anti-terrorist group Third Echelon, as he investigates the mysterious disappearance of two CIA Agents which leads him to uncover a plot of mass conspiracy and information warfare.
- I'm looking for two Americans... Probably dead.
- I want you to understand we never talked.
- That's detailed intelligence.
- Don't ask any more questions - Answers only, fast.
- I'm tired and hate making people scream.
- I see more suicides on this job...
- He was never such an angel to start with.
- The police are on their way. Until they get here, I'm the only friend you have - And I'm not a very good one.
- Dad, what's going on? You haven't laughed since the Reagan administration!
- These cops are as crooked as a Virginia fence.
- Knowing everything is my job.
- Time just got scarce.
- You've got incoming B2's and I promise you... You do not want to be there when they arrive.
- We'll call back.
- A SIGINT ninja with an unconscious bureaucrat on his shoulder is less than copacetic, so don't let him see you.
- Alert! All men to full alert! We have an intruder in Nikoladze's office! Wake up you bastards - I want troops in there now!
Guards and Enemies
- The rent's gone up in jail.
- You want to die tonight - that's free. You want to sleep tonight - that's gonna cost you a hundred Lari.
- It's probably not my problem.
- Alarm, alarm!
- That's not right at all.
- What was that just now?
- Check the corpse; make sure he's dead.
- Last week, it was those turrets. This week, it's these wall mines. So, I work with the tools they give meh!
- Lambert: That was pretty tight. You still breathing?
- Fisher: Doing my best.
- Lambert: Blaustein's heart stopped beating forty-three hours ago.
- Fisher: Any reason the CIA wouldn't know about this?
- Lambert: Nope.
- Fisher: Nice of them to share.
- Fisher: One false move and your dead, I need information.
- Civilian: Okay.
- Fisher: I'm looking for two Americans, probably dead.
- Civilian: I...Grinko will kil me!
(The civilian yelps in pain.)
- Fisher: Where are they?
- Civilian: Nearby, they're marked, they're dead. I helped the mortician find the mircochips under their scaples.
- Fisher: The subdermals?
- Civilian: Yes...please don't hurt me!
- Civilian: I'd like to talk to your superior.
- Cop: Perhaps I can help you, sir?
- Civilian: ...By fetching your superior.
- Cop: I'm all there is, how can I help?
- Civilian: I'd like to register a complaint.
- Cop: Than you'll have to ask at the desk to your right.
- Civilian: Very well.
(The civilian goes over to the other desk, the same cop goes over to the desk.)
- Cop: Can I help you?
- Civilian: You're the same cop!
- Cop: Yes, but this is the Public Relations Desk.
- Civilian: (Irritated) Fine! I would like to register a complaint!
- Civilian: Of course sir, if you would be willing to wait until somebody is ready to help you.
- Civilian: You've got to be kidding me!
- Cop: I can easily have you arrested sir.
- Lambert: Grab him and make him talk, don't be afraid to use force.
- Fisher: Who, me?
- Lambert: They've got a laser grid security in the courtyard.
- Fisher: So I stay out the courtyard.
- Lambert: Bad news, Fisher. Something got the military's attention.
- Fisher: Oh boy.
- Lambert: The oil rig just got bumped into the single digits on NATO's strike list. Find yourself a technician and get that data, time just got scarce.
- Wilkes: Well, be careful.
- Fisher: I've already got a mother, Wilkes.
- Mercenary 1: You have blood on your shoes.
- Mercenary 2: So I do.
- Mercenary 1: This is terrible work.
- Mercenary 2: The order came down directly from Grinko.
- Mercenary 1: Yes, if I did not fear him like the reaper; I'd be long gone.
- Mercenary 2: He told me to think of them as sheep, he says we are fleecing the flock.
- Mercenary 1: Hmph!
- Mercenary 1: Are you sure he is dead?
- Mercenary 2: C'mon, you can see his brain, 'course he's dead!
- Mercenary 1: What about the key?
- Mercenary 2: The key?
- Mercenary 1: Yes, the encryption key.
- Mercenary 2: I got it, it's destroyed, lets move on.
- Mercenary 1: Last week it was those turrets, this week it's wall mines.
- Mercenary 2: So? I used the tools they give me!
- Mercenary 1: You obsess over them!
- Mercenary 2: You have to admit; these our cool!
- Mercenary 1: Yes, but if we plant too many, it's dangerous!
- Mercenary 2: They're supposed to be dangerous! They're mines for gods sake!
- Mercenary 1: We already checked this hallway.
- Mercenary 2: We might have missed something, we'll check it again.
- Mercenary 1: How could we have missed somebody?
- Mercenary 2: Listen, this order came down directly from Vyacheslav Grinko, if just one of these geeks gets out of here alive; he'll skin us all!
- Mercenary 1: Yeah, well...
- Mercenary 2: Well what!?
- Mercenary 1: Nothing!...Hold on a second, I need to visit the little boys room.
- Mercenary 2: Make it fast.
- Lambert: Fisher, you're going to like this.
- Fisher: It makes me nervous when you say that.
- Lambert: Good Lord, Fisher! That was general Kong Feirong!
- Fisher: [acting amazed] Good lord... Who's that?
- Cop 1: Now what? [A drunk man falls unconscious]
- Cop 2: Check his pockets.
- Feirong: I'm going to shoot myself!
- Fisher: Not in the face.
- Feirong: You are American, you are cause of all my sorrows, yes? Perhaps you can do me the favor...of killing me!
- Chinese Representative: You are American.
- Fisher: You're Chinese.
(Sam his interogating Grinko's driver Hamlet)
- Hamlet: What the hell!?
- Fisher: I'm going to ask you some questions, when I think your lying; I'll do this.
- Fisher: Who do you work for?
- Hamlet: Vyacheslav Grinko.
- Fisher: Tell me about him.
- Hamlet: He used to be Spetznaz, now he's mercenary, he has access to Nikoladze's office.
- Fisher: Where do I find Grinko?
- Hamlet: He is meeting Masse in the elevator by the courtyard.
- Fisher: Who's Masse?
- Hamlet: Phillip Masse; some computer guy. I swear, it has to be something bad if Nikoladze is willing to see Grinko face to face!
- Fisher: I need you to understand we never talked.
- Hamlet: I understand.
- Fisher: Good.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow - The second Splinter Cell game.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - The third Splinter Cell game.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent - The fourth Splinter Cell game.