Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.Carl Jung
Though Shalt Not Kill[1.1]
- Harry: And now the old enemy looks like it's rearing it's ugly head and it's such a beautiful morning.
- Harry: You like her?
- Tom: Very much.
- Harry: Well assuming she passes vetting, might you be addressing the microscopic issue that your real name is Tom Quinn and you're a spy?
- Tom: When did you tell your wife you were a spook? When you met, when you married?
- Harry: Just after we'd signed the register. Well I like to have things on paper, don't you?
- Zoe: Lots of men. It's always men. Have you ever made anyone pregnant?
- Danny: What's that got to do with you?
- Zoe: Didn't think so.
- Tom: So I want happy, chatty, verbal diorreah.
- Harry: Tom I'm sorry. Mary Kane is a very hot name to drop in Washington right now, they're practically frothing at the mouth for her.
- Tom: How do they know? They cannot know.
- Harry: The home office know. And now, so do the Americans. We're in the middle of fighting a war against terrorists and finally it looks as if we've caught one. No wonder they're going loopy.
- Malcolm: I have a camp bed. I heard you were looking for somewhere to sleep. In town.
- Zoe: To..to rent? A room, preferably, Malcolm.
- Malcolm: Oh, well, I have a camp bed.
- Danny [To Zoe]: Don't burn your bridges.
- Mary Kane: My conscience is clear.
- Tom: I doubt that very much.