Squidbillies is an animated television show, produced by Williams Street Studios, about a family of hillbilly squids that live in the north Georgia mountains.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Government Brain Voodoo Trouble
- 2.2 Butt Trouble
- 2.3 Double Truckin' the Tricky Two
- 2.4 Swayze Crazy
- 2.5 Giant Foam Dickhat Trouble
- 2.6 Meth O.D. to My Madness
- 2.7 The Tiniest Princess
- 2.8 Asses to Ashes, Sluts to Dust
- 2.9 Bubba Trubba
- 2.10 Burned and Reburned Again
- 2.11 Terminus Trouble
- 2.12 Survival of the Dumbest
- 2.13 A Sober Sunday
- 2.14 Rebel Without a Claus
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 Webnecks
- 3.2 Beast Implants
- 3.3 Tween Steam
- 3.4 Wing Nut
- 3.5 Mephistopheles Traveled Below to a Southern State Whose Motto Is "Wisdom, Justice and Moderation"
- 3.6 Earth Worst
- 3.7 The Good One
- 3.8 Sharif
- 3.9 Condition: Demolition!
- 3.10 The Appalachian Mud Squid: Darwin's Dilemma
- 3.11 The Unbearable Heatness of Fire
- 3.12 Tuscaloosa Dumpling
- 3.13 Armageddon It On!
- 3.14 Gimmicky Magazine Show Spoof Parody About Dan Halen
- 3.15 Flight of the Deep Fried Pine Booby
- 3.16 An Officer and a Dental Dam
- 3.17 The Okaleechee Dam Jam
- 3.18 Pile M for Murder
- 3.19 Mud Days and Confused
- 3.20 Krystal Meth
- 4 The Trucker Hats of Early Cuyler
- 5 See Also
- 6 External links
This Show Is Called Squidbillies
- Narrator: That large building over there is Dan Halen Sheetrock. They specialize in sheetrock, sheetrock mud, sheetrock screws, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, global mass media, third-world covert military operations, and...
- TV Announcer: ...the Baby Hammock!
Take This Job and Love It
- Early: I do apprecinate the generous offer, but knifery is the tool of the idiot. I listen to my gut, and my gut tells me that this ain't a fit, but my heart says this could work and gut's a damn moron; so they get to carryin' on, and then my brain chimes in and sayin' I got to try my hand at the fast sex-paced world of adult literature.
- Dan Halen: Let's talk briefly about your work ethic.
- Early: I don't ethnics do no work. I mean, that's they problem, really. If you ain't like me, go hang from a damn tree.
- Dan Halen: Overt racial prejudice. Impressive, Early.
- Early: What I gotta do?
- Dan Halen: Well, you're my boss, and as CEO, you'll have certain responsibilities like showing up...and leaving...and accepting liability for...certain class action lawsuits that may, or may not, and in fact, currently are being levied against new products, such as...
- TV Announcer: The Pocket Surgeon! Just scrape the rust from the collapsible tumor scoop and...
- (Dan stops the commercial)
- Dan Halen: Look, you won't have to know any of this stuff.
School Days, Fool Days
- Early: Today we's learnin' about rawks. They's all kinds of rawks. These [picks up rock] is rawks which you throw. These here [throws rock at Rusty] is rawks that you get hit with. And this, [pulls out Rusty's tooth] is a tooth. Now time for attendence. Rusty.
- Early: Rusty.
- Early: [grabs Rusty] Boy, do you wanna pass this class or what?
- Rusty Yes I do Daddy I'd like that very much.
- Early: Then when I say Rusty, you say here. Rusty.
- Rusty: ... Rusty.
- Early: Ok. On to history. What just happened?
- Rusty: ... I dunno.
- Early: Hell I dunno either. Must be a repossessed memory. Damn you party liquor! [looks at liquor, which is actually a can of paint thinner, in contempt and starts to drink]
- Early: Today we's going on a field trip. This here's a field. And you's goin' on a trip!
- Rusty: Daddy I din know we had well.
- Early: We don't.
[Throws Rusty into a well] [Rusty screams]
- Early: If ya get out ya pass.
[Rusty enters covered in sewage]
- Rusty: Did I pass?
- Early: Pass what?
- Rusty: The field trip!
- Early: ............. Nope. Now clean yourself up your going to a prom.
[at a dance in Early's house] [Lil is dancing with Rusty]
- Granny: Oh. Do you mind if I cut between you lovely couple?
- Lil: Oh I believe this young man is taken.
- Granny: Oh I just got sassed by a whore.
- Lil: [takes out knife] Back off bitch he is mine!
- Granny [takes out knife] Yeah let's see what whore moves you got.
[they start having a fight] [they then start making out]
- Rusty: Ain't nothin' gonna stop me now but my innate inability to progress conganacious
- Early: Now where's that money check? Come to your daddy, come on!
- Sheriff: Oh hell, Early, I gave that to Granny.
- Early: What the hell?
- Sheriff: Well, I mean, she said she was the principal.
- Early: She was the damn tennis coach! What kind of damn-[The three are run over by a passing train]
- Early: Nope, I don't need no internet. No sir. Not in my life.
- Rusty: What's that daddy?
- Early: Rusty, what do you think of white people?
- Rusty: Well, I... I reckon they OK. I'll like 'em ol' Doobie Brothers.
- Early: [To grandma] He ain't ready.
- Grandma: That's not rightly fair Early. We all of us love 'em Doobie Brothers.
- Early: Yeah, I reckon you right. Damn them Doobies and they Chinese groove!
- Grandma: Russell, you ready for the special night tonight?
- Rusty: What we gonna do? Go down Atlanta, whip our shirts off and start a bunch of bullmess?
- Early: Nope [spits]... funner than that.
- Grandma: Give us the strength to cleanse the earth of the milk/chalk scourge, so's to keep 'em away from me.
- Early: Dump 'em on an island! Blow up the island! (Shoots his gun in the sky) Whoo!
- Grandma: Look ye upon this cash money, a symbol of the whites' power, how they jingulate their pockets full of metal-y money.
- (Early pulls a water jug full of coins)
- Early: Burn all the...metal-ly money.
- Grandma: Burn it now!
- (Early tosses the jug in the fire)
- Early: Whoo! Alright now granny, burn your money.
- Grandma: No thank you (replaces money under robe)... and these skis, tools of their wicked recreational activity.
- Early: Chalk-man a' skiing on his white snow in his tightie whites, just like the white wing dove sing a song about what they singin'!
- Grandma: Whoo, baby, whoo, baby, whoo.
- Rusty: Burn the damn skis!
- Early: At a boy Rusty, burn them sum-bitches, embrace the hatred!
- Rusty: ...and they live in houses, don't they daddy?
- [Early stares at Rusty and contemplates]
- Early: Burn the damn house!
- Lil: (Sitting inside the burning house) Huh... I guess white people do live in houses.
- Rusty: Hot damn! What about these trees over here daddy?
- Early: Hmm? What about these trees granny?
- Grandma: No, the trees are fine.
- [Early stares at Rusty and contemplates]
- Early: Burn the damn trees!
- Grandma: Burn 'em!
- (A figure in a pure white robe emerges from the woods)
- Grandma: Look everyone, it's the creature from the prophecy!
- Sheriff: Nah it's just me. Help me Oobi Wan, your're my only hope. (Picks up Early and kisses him) For luck. Remember that? Get it? Star Wars? (All stare at the Sheriff) Ain't this a Sci-Fi convention?
- Early: Enter the circle of fire and answer the inquisitation
- Grandma: Answer the inquisitation!
- Early: Tell me sheriff, what do you, eh, what do you think of white people?
- Sheriff: Eh they're all right I guess. I mean I like 'em Doobie Brothers.
- Early: Doobies aside! Doobies has been disquackified, alright?
- Sheriff: Actually Early I really don't mind whites so much. I mean some of my best friends are white. Like me, I'm white!
- Early: You what to the what now!
- Sheriff: Did I mention to you that boys. Hey look... See, white as a Vidalia onion and twice as sweet.
- Grandma: Oh no!
- Early: Ohhh denial. Denial!! I have done been deceptified by a salesman!
- Grandma: Burn the sheriff!
- (Rusty sets fire to the tip of the Sheriff's shoe; the Sheriff stomps it out)
- Sheriff: Hey, hey, hey. Woah, woah. Is this what this is all about, a hate white rally?
- Early: Well it don't have to be just whites. I mean we're all inclusive here... except for those damn whites.
- Sheriff: Why do you squids hate whites so badly?
- Early: Typical. Whitey needs an explanation for every damn thing.
- (After ordering Rusty to set fire to the house earlier in the episode)
- Early: What happened to the damn house?
- Rusty: That there is a symbol of the evil white chalky man daddy.
- Early: It's a symbol of where I keep my shit, son!
- Grandma: I'll tell you something and I'll say it right now with my mouth and it needs to be listended: Whites is too reflective, with their sheeny skin, beating sunlight into my eyes.
- Early: Can't tell them apart. Looking like a bunch of lightbulbs with shoes on, all be-boppin' around all over the place.
- Grandma: Except for you sheriff, you one of the good'uns...
- Early: Oh yeah, yeah, you one of the good ones.
- Sheriff: Thank you ma'm.
- Grandma: [Whispers] 'Cause you got a gun.
- Early: Now sheriff, unless you come up here to sex-atize, hump-ify or bang-ulate my grandma, then I suggest you turn your purty little whitey wagon around and get on back to chalky town.
- Sheriff: I will Early, but before I go I'm going to tell you where society would be without the white man. Eli Whitney, the inventor of the cotton gin, a white man. How about Crawford Long? He discovered Ether, when he wasn't busy being white. And you know that sphinx and the ancient pyramids of Egypt? Who do you think built those Rusty?
- Rusty: I don't know... chalk-casians?
- Sheriff: Actually no but they were in charge probably. Any fans of basketball out there? Here's a name, Larry Bird, the inventor of the slam dunk. That's a signature white move. Look it up. Rusty, you know the rap music?
- Rusty: I know the NWA. (sings) The police going straight from the underground. They don't like a brother 'cause hes...brown.
- Sheriff: Well those N's wouldn't have any A at all, if it wasn't for the white police state. In fact, all music: rock, R&B, gospel, even reggae descended from, you guessed it, whites. So now what do ya think? How you like me now?
- Rusty: What about slavery?
- Sheriff: Who abolished it? A white man, thank you.
- Rusty: But didn't y'all like whip 'em and stuff?
- Sheriff: Nuh-uh-uh Rusty, if it weren't for us whites, your land right over here would be completely overrun by red Indians.
- Early: Uh-uh! Hell no! Not this land, Red Man! (Starts shooting wildly into the woods)
- Sheriff: ...and your granny over there? She'd be plunkin' her life's savin's into five dollar slots at a Cherokee casino and spa watchin' Jay Leno perform for two weeks this October, followed by The Beach Boys featuring Mike Love.
- (Gunshot awakens grandma)
- Grandma: Silence the lies. Ooohh. Why do things have to change? We've been hatin' whites since Jesus was a junebug!
- Sheriff: Granny, even he was a white man. Here, take a look at this novelty plastic Jesus. Go ahead, pull his sandle.
- [Grandma pulls and it makes a fart sound and says "Gotcha"]
- Gradma: Aw...
- [Early, having finally emptied his shotgun, throws it into the woods]
- Early: Now get on back to ye' teepees!
- Sheriff: Folks, my point is this: Whites.
- Sheriff: Early, ain't no whites ever bothered you. I guess you just hatin' for the sake of hatin'.
- Early: Mmmm, it ain't that sheriff, it's something else. [Begins to daydream] She was my dream, my muse, a vision suitable for the wide screen format. I can still taste her fist against my face, the sweet sugary sweat from a lifetime of diabetes. A heart beat you could hear from six blocks away, one big pump ever' hour.
- Crystal: [In Early's daydream] These aren't glazed, these're powder cake you brianless chugnut. You can't even get a donut right!
- Early: No I can't tell him. I can't. Get off my ass demon love! Douse the pain! [Takes a drink of Party Liquor]
- Rusty: Tell me what daddy?
- Early: [Throws liquor bottle] Santa Claus is dead! [Collapses]
- Lil: Your momma's white.
- Rusty: Oh my God!
- Lil: She's fat as hell too. [laughs]
- Rusty: Daddy, I need to know once and for all...
- Early: Aw, dammit, not this again! I told you boy, if your momma's white then that makes me a damn chalky lover. Now do I look like a chakly lover to you?!?
- Rusty: Well I don't know daddy, you do drink alot.
- Early: Yes I do... and I fight... but, some other crazy sum-bitch is the one what bangulated and inpregnified that white womern, not I!
- Rusty: So you're saying my mama was white?
- (Early stares at Rusty and contemplates)
- Early: Wait a minute, what'd I say?
- Early: [Daydreaming about Crystal] Your mama was a vision in alabaster, a white lily of the field, rich with scented pollen and the sweet odor of the Morning Mist. Diet Morning Mist actually, although sometimes she would drink the regular if they's out of the diet. She was enormous; but Lord, did I love her... for 32 franatic seconds. (Swings hat over head) Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! The lovin' was good!
- [Showing Rusty the family photo album]
- Crystal: Well, then there's one of me. (Turns page) Here's one of them, what you call, them Glamour Shots, what have you. (Turns page) What do you know, there's me! Nope, that's a bus.
- Rusty: Am I in any of these pictures momma?
- Crystal: Well, uh... well look at this one, I'm about eight months pregnant with you in this one.
- Rusty: Ooh...
- Crystal: Yeah, I sent that in to Spunk magazine. Fools rejected it. You'd print this, wouldn't you?
- Rusty: My daddy said you was like a huge dollop of sour cream - rich and zesty, with a little bit of bite.
- Crystal: How is your daddy?
- Rusty: Ah he's good, he's good, just got out of prison not too long ago.
- Crystal: No I'm sorry - who, who's your daddy? Anyone I know?
- Rusty: Uhh, Early Cuyler.
- Crystal: Tall guy?
- Rusty: Nope.
- Crystal: Big belly?
- Rusty: No.
- Rusty: Not the one.
- Crystal: Kinda looks like Charlie Sheen?
- Rusty: Not him either.
- Crystal: Or is Charlie Sheen?
- Rusty: Mmm no, not Charlie Sheen.
- Crystal: Is he a football team?
- Rusty: Nope.
- Crystal: Is he the groundskeeping crew for the football team?
- Rusty: No.
- Crystal: Are you sure it's not Charlie Sheen?
- Rusty: No momma! Early Cuyler's his name! About yay high. I've been told we look alike, espically around the eye region - same shape of eye, you know, right here.
- Early: Howdy doody to you Crystal. It's been many years - but you, you ain't moved a bit.
- Doctor: Hmm now that's interesting.
- Early: What?
- (Doctor hits dead rabbit with a hammer)
- Doctor: This rabbit's been hit by a hammer.
Office Politics Trouble
- Narrarator: Early's tenure as CEO of Dan Halen International had not been long, but it had been distinguished. By drunkenness, hair-trigger violence, and a total lack of performance. I would call it a steady decline in performance, but that would imply that he performed at one point in time. In fact he had not. He was drunk.
- Early: Allow me to explain the contamination process: pine cones go in here, party liquors come out here, and proceed to here (pointing at mouth); fights begin, fingerprints is took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.
- Early: Aw hell, that's the office! I can't believe I have to go into the office on a Wednesday! Them people can't wipe they ass without me!
- Early: Howdy doody Donna, nice ass this morning, yeah! You wearing panties?
- Donna: Actually, I need to get off here...
- Early: Steve, big dog! Here's the pot I've been growin' on my property. See if this don't help wit' your wife bitchin' and all that mess!
- Steve: Not here man...
- Early: Pine cone liquor? Anybody? Well then...how 'bout a fried possum pecker? Uh oh! [belches]
- Early: See if that sumbitch'll fax now.
- Glen: It never was able to fax. It's a coffee maker.
- Early: (long pause)You dumbass, you can't fax coffee! Coffee don't fax worth a damn. Every time the rain hits it'll run. Damn you uhh dumb sumbitch.
Government Brain Voodoo Trouble
- Therapist: Alright, look. I want you to take all those things that are eating away, weighing you down inside, and I want you to pull them all out... and scream them out at the top of your lungs. Sheriff?
- Sheriff: Who, me?
- Therapist: Yeah, just cut loose. I mean, just get it all off your chest. This is a safe haven for both of you gentlemen.
- Sheriff: Okay. (Shuffles to edge of cliff) Well, you see... Early... well, he don't respect...
- Early: Are you done? Everybody stand back, it's my turn.
- Sheriff: No...
- Early: Nyuh huh, I just called it. (Begins to nudge the Sheriff out of the way)
- Sheriff: (Kicks Early away) Don't you push me! You always push me into positions I don't like! I'm the law! And you break the law and you still expect me to be your friend? How can I be who I am and still be in a relationship with you! It's always about you! You think you're the center of the universe and we all...
- [Cut to several hours later, sunset]
- Sheriff: ...moved the show to Friday, head-to-head with CSI? Come on! You've got to give a show time to find an audience...
- [Cut to several hours later, night has fallen]
- Sheriff: ...hell, you know he can act! He played Doogie Howser for seven seasons!
- Therapist: (Claps) Excellent work gentlemen, excellent. (Looks at watch, begins to back away) Hey, ah, I think this is about as good as it gets, guys...
- Sheriff: Naw! Naw! Without us they have no network...
- [Cut to serveral hours later, sunrise]
- Sheriff: ...often wondered if I even do have a pair! Yes, of testicles! (Grabs crotch) I've never seen them, no! And you dressed me in chiffon! Pretty, pretty chiffon! Well, guess what! I think I'm pregnant... again! Thanks a lot, mama! (Whips off shirt and throws it off the cliff) Whew, well, that felt pretty good.
- Therapist: (Begins to back away) I, I really need to, um, sorta wrap this thing up.
- Early: Wait a minute! Ain't I gonna get to yell nothin'?
- Therapist: Well, (sighs) sure Early... go ahead.
- Early: Whoo! Gimme back my bullets! Ooh, that smell! What the hell is that smell? (Holds up lighter) Whoo!
- Therapist: Well, um... do you have any concerns of not really a Skynyrd-deep cut?
- Early: Uh, yeah, something has been kinda gnawing at me. Stand back. (Yells off cliff) Show me them titties!
- Sheriff: Are you talkin' to my mama?
- Early: If she'll do it! Will she do it?
- Granny: Don't you dare hurt him!
- Early Cuyler: Oh, and what's your saggy mouth gunna say about it?
- Granny: Ablomandelebicus, Pentoculus, Benturpenoise, Farntormion, Crisco, Dophenecta, Glabbafontonion, Smectarufus, Fontanox, Chicken Dance, Trenoctor, Pontallafamarion, Tudonox, Mellicanisis!
- [the walls of the house open up and Earlie is struck by lightning]
- Early Cuyler: You lucky bitch! That was the one thing you coulda said.
- Granny: Yeah Okay.
Early: One of these damn days, you ain't gon' 'member that word.
Granny: Why don't you take that weak shit to the park? Maybe the squirrels will care.
Double Truckin' the Tricky Two
Early: Aight now, ya'll bow yer heads. Lord...(Rusty blares out Electronia music and begins dancing with glowsticks) Russell, kindly turn down the electronica. (Rusty turns off music) Lord, please allow these scratched lottery tickets with their slivery seasonings to nourish our bodies as they were unable to do the same to our wallets. And thank ya fer the untimely frost which clamed my bananer orchard. Oh, I was a fool ta plant bananers on a mountain! You made sure of that. So, in short, thanks for nothin'.
Lil: Ain't you gonna thank him fer that truck-boat-truck of yers?
Early: You silly bitch! Don't be tellin' him 'bout my truck-boat-truck!
Rusty: But, Daddy, you tell everybody 'bout that truck-boat-truck. That's yer pride and joy.
Early: 'Cause its bad-ass is why! Check out this mess!
(cuts to Early spinning the tires of a monster truck)
Early: Listen to that 450 big block! Wahow!
Lil: That ain't Patrick Swayze.
Granny: He is if I have another cold beer.
Giant Foam Dickhat Trouble
- Early: Oh Lord who done made all creatures great and small in his own image: Did you make 'em fine-ass-soundin' speakers over there what would sound gooder than hell comin' out of the back of my truck-boat-truck? Well if you don't want me to jimmy-jack 'em sweet tweeters you best give me a sign...
- (Early rips off a sticker reading "EARLY CUYLER / DO NOT TOUCH!")
- Early: A new sign - I done seen that'n.
- (Early awakens from a coma to the sound of a life support machine. He opens his eyes to see his son Rusty standing over him saying "Boop... boop... boop...")
- Rusty: Y'all hear that? That's what it'd sound like if we had insurance.
- Early: Yes granny - I seen the light. Like a DUI roadblock in the sky. But I pulled a U-ie and hauled ass through the woods! And now my life has purpose. Goodbye party liquor! Gunnery, you have a good'un! Masturbation... uh... let's just call it a hiatus. From now on, I am a bushhog on the front-end loader of the Lord!
- Early: (In a strip club) Yes darlin', your chest is full and heaving. But what about the heart that lays beneath them puppies? Look here (pulls out a religious tract)... I want you to read this here literature.
(Stripper reaches to take the tract; Early jerks it away)
- Early: Nope! Pick it up with your butt cheeks!
- Grandma: Will you keep it down for cryin' out loud? I'm trying to watch my stories. (Stares at a butter churn which has replaced the TV) And I'm havin' a really hard time. Stories?
- Early: Nuh-uh. I done give away the story box. From now on we gonna enjoy this classic butter churn. (Begins churning)
- Grandma: (Looks around) Oh where's the TV? 'Cause now I'm pissed.
- Early: Come on now, everybody take a turn! Idle hands is the devil's ding-a-ling!
- Early: I'll be here for 40 days and 40 nights if thats what it takes to keep these commandments on display! What's next, they're goin' to try to take it out of our schools? Bullmess! I am against it!
- (Shows Early later in the same place)
- Early: I'm against mens kissin mens, for any reason, but when womerns do it... [coughs]... That, uh, that seems alright. Uhh, any womerns here willing to make out with another woman...
- (Shows Early even later while still in the same place)
- Early: I'm against all digits below and above the number 9. They, they all blasphemous. Uhh, and Nitrogen, 'cause you know it was brought here in ships by space Jews! Hell yeah, you know the ones.
Meth O.D. to My Madness
Early: Can't take the pee, get out the pee-ery!
The Tiniest Princess
Asses to Ashes, Sluts to Dust
Plumber Bubba: Do it to it!
Burned and Reburned Again
- Sheriff: Looks like they found out your name wasn't Awesome Bill from Dawsomeville.
- Early: Well yeah it is.
- Sheriff: ... No. Early, it's not.
- Early: Damnit to hell you know that too?
- Sheriff: Well, here we are! Terminus, capital of the dirty south. Rising like a phoenix from the ashes of the civil war. Y'all recongnize this place here?
- Rusty: Wait a minute, this the place where Kenny Rogers shot that scene with the kids of Six Pack, ain't it?
- Sheriff: 1982! The coward of the county's own self stood right here!
- Sheriff: Stone Mountain. World's most appropriately named mountain in the South East. And look carved there on the side, the four horseman of the confederacy. Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, and Pacman!
- Early: A rebel's hero. Come up to Gettysburg to kick some damn ass! If it weren't for Pacman, we might'a lost the damn war!
Survival of the Dumbest
A Sober Sunday
Rebel Without a Claus
- Early: (on Rudolph's head) Check this out--a bonafide 8-point. I'm gonna mount it on my toilet.
- Santa: (tied to a chair) He was so rare.
- Early: He's about to be medium-rare.
- Santa: What could you possibly want from me?
- Early: Oh, I think you know what I want, Santy Claus.
- Santa: Cuyler, it's impossible...
- Early: I only ever asked ya for one thing.
- Santa: I just...I can't do it.
- Early: (jumping onto Santa's beard) Damn it, I been a good boy! Now how many years I gotta wait? I want me the greatest gift of all!
- Santa: I won't bring you the still-beating heart of Jeff Gordon! All right? I've said it!
- Early: Well...Nicholas, I'm disappointed. We'll do it this way--Russell, get me my straight razor.
- Santa: No, no, please, we don't have to go this way.
- Early: Okay, okay, you right.
- Santa: Thank you.
- Early: I'm thinkin' the rusty fish scaler instead.
- Head Elf: Dispatch the Silent Knights!
- Elves: (disguised as carolers in a manger, singing) Fall on your knees...
- (They pull out ninja weapons)
- Elf: I said fall on your knees, you son-of-a-bitch!
- Santa: What are you going to do to me?
- Early: You ever see the movie Saw II?
- Santa: Oh no, oh no, please, please...
- Early: No? Me neither.
- Early: I done tell you once, you son-of-a-bitch, I'm the best that's ever been!
- Santa: What?
- Rusty: Fire in the mountain, run boys run!
Early: We wait, actually, you wait (starts sinking into the floor of his truck, a smaller truck-boat-truck emerges from beneath the truck)Escape pod only holds one, fight the good fight son!(mini truck-boat-truck horn plays la cucaracha)
- Dan Halen: Science, you cheap whore.
- Dan Halen: Go behind the Dumpster and mate the tangy with the mild.
- Rusty: Well, how I go about doing that?
- Dan Halen: Tie Tangy up, have a black chicken fuck it in a fake rape scenario while Mild watches helpless because that's what gets him off.
Mephistopheles Traveled Below to a Southern State Whose Motto Is "Wisdom, Justice and Moderation"
- Satan: I'm gonna own you all, just like I own this little bitch here! Come on. Come to daddy.
- Rusty: Wait a minute, now. I thought you said this was free. I didn't have to do nuthin' for it.
- Satan: Listen to the little whiny bitch. Boy, he's really gonna hate it when he gets to Hell.
- Rusty: I don't wanna go to hell! Come on, do something, Daddy!
- Satan: You know, it's actually not much worse than your current situation. I mean, yeah, we have really high taxes, but hey, you earn real money at least. I mean, we do have jobs down there. It's not everything you hear.
- Rusty: Oh, really?
- Satan: Hahaha, no! You are raped by fire all day! And the days are longer down there! Oh, there's plenty to drink. You know what you drink? FIRE, motherstuffer, that's what! Dinner? That's a ruse that makes you thirsty for more flippin' fire! You understand? It's ridiculous what I've set up down there!
The Good One
- Rusty: Oh my God! It's Ridley Scott's "Alien"! Look at it! Oh my God! Oh my God!
- Early: No, son, it ain't Ridley Scott's "Alien". It's worse.
- Early: (taking Lil's babies to the "movies") Alright. C'mon y'all. C'mon. Step right in to the movies. Yeah, see what Hollyweird has cooked up next. Getcha good seat now. You don't wanna miss them previews.
- Rusty: Daddy, this ain't the movies.
- Early: No movies. Lake boat.
- Early: "I have re-evalutated the saturation, and I have convoluted that you ain't wild... You're mild."
The Appalachian Mud Squid: Darwin's Dilemma
The Unbearable Heatness of Fire
Armageddon It On!
Early:War,Famine,Death...and grasshoppers.Looks like one just dont quite belong does it?
Gimmicky Magazine Show Spoof Parody About Dan Halen
- Melissa: We caught up with Halen in his inground pool, inexplicably built in the middle of a giant lake, which is itself a giant aboveground pool.
- Melissa: Mr. Halen, take a look at this. (Turns on TV showing a police riot) The Chicago Democratic Convention in 1968.
- Dan Halen: Ah, the '60s. I'll never forget them.
- Melissa: I believe that's you in the upper-left corner hitting someone with a chain.
- Dan Halen: (laughing) I remem-- I remember I made that guy taste the chain. "Taste the chain," I said again and again, long after he was incapable of tasting anything.
- Melissa: We found this in the archives after the invasion of Poland. (Plays stock footage of Halen alongside Adolf Hitler, saluting in full uniform and shouting, "Heil Hitler! Sieg Heil!")
- Dan Halen: We belonged to the same gym. I suppose you'll take that image out of context and make it into something.
- Melissa: Here you are in Berlin in 1926.
- Dan Halen: So I used to be a transvestite cabaret host. You have a point with this?
- Melissa: According to our research, Dan Halen has apparently existed throughout recorded history.
- Dan Halen: (against a montage featuring him in a direct capacity, starting with...) Everyone tortured political prisoners during the medieval era. (Atop a Mayan pyramid, pulling out a heart) This sacrifice led to plenty of rain. The maize crop that year was wonderful. (At the feet of the Crucifixion, wooden hammer in hand) I was taking the nail out. I was trying to help the man. (Cave painting of a body struck by three arrows and Halen with lit torch, dragging woman by the hair) Well, it's not like I invented fire. (As a monk holding a rat over a body) So I spread some of the Black Plague. (Whipping Egyptian slaves) Those Egyptians were trying to steal precious artifacts from the British museum. (Atop a unicorn, close to a Tyrannosaurus) Well, that-- that was just an accident.
- Melissa: Mr. Halen, these pictures prove you're tens of thousands of years old.
- Dan Halen: Melissa...
- Melissa: What do you say to these charges?
- Dan Halen: I don't recall.
- Melissa: You don't recall that you're a living embodiment of evil?
- Dan Halen: Uh, no. No, I don't recall that.
- Melissa: A plague on humanity from the beginning of time?
- Dan Halen: Mmm...no. No, I don't recall.
- Melissa: We have film evidence. We have pictures.
- Dan Halen: Come on!
- Melissa: What could you possibly say to these charges, Mr. Halen?
- Dan Halen: I'm sorry, but I'm not equipped to reach a conclusion regarding that assessment at this time. And what's more, let me add that I will explode your head for saying that.
- Melissa: Mr. Hal... (Her head explodes)
- Dan Halen: Yes, there's no such thing as a free necklace, muckraker.
Flight of the Deep Fried Pine Booby
An Officer and a Dental Dam
- Dan Halen: I should have put it together. The copious references to "Nature Boy" Ric Flair and former Black Crowes bassist Johnny Colt. Hell, Halen, they're written on waffle bar napkins. Where was my analytical mind?!
The Okaleechee Dam Jam
Early: Hell yeah. You stepped up. You handled your business!
Pile M for Murder
Mud Days and Confused
The Trucker Hats of Early Cuyler
These are descriptions of Early's trucker hats by initial episode.
Episode 1.01 (#1 overall) - This Is a Show Called Squidbillies (10/16/05)
- "Booty Hunter"
- "Here's the Beef"
- "Breathe If You're Horny"
Episode 1.02 (#2 overall) - Take This Job and Love It (10/23/05)
- "World's Greatest Illegitimate Daddy"
- "May I Help You, My Child?", a combination Pope/trucker hat
- A deer on camouflage containing Early's résumé. The text appears as just lines, but Dan Halen reveals that Early can "skin a buck, run a trout–line, and all my rowdy friends are coming over tonight", which are references to Hank Williams Jr. songs.
Episode 1.03 (#3 overall) - School Days, Fool Days (10/30/05)
- "Goal Bandit"
- "I Love Cock Fighting", with "Fighting" appearing much smaller than the other words
- A squid drawn in the shape of the Pontiac Firebird logo
- "Free Hat Limit 1"
- "Prom King", shaped like a crown whose front forms the number "2005"
Episode 1.04 (#4 overall) - Chalky Trouble (11/6/05)
- A bald eagle's head in front of a stylized US flag
Episode 1.05 (#5 overall) - Family Trouble (11/13/05)
- Four fanned aces
Episode 1.06 (#6 overall) - Office Politics Trouble (11/20/05)
- "David Allan CEO Live In Macon"
- "GLUG", the logo for the beverage created in the episode
Episode 2.01 (#7 overall) - Government Brain Voodoo Trouble (9/17/06)
- Police slacks, including a belt
Episode 2.02 (#8 overall) - Butt Trouble (9/24/06)
- "Support Our Troops", with a yellow ribbon and US flag color scheme. The hat reads "Support Our oops" after Early is struck by lightning.
- "I love you Daddy" next to a picture of Rusty, all a dot matrix printout heat transfer decal
- A banana costume headpiece
Episode 2.03 (#9 overall) - Double Truckin' the Tricky Two (10/1/06)
- "Sonny LIED!!!", in front of a Confederate flag
- "I ANT WON JAK A LOT FROM THE SQUATTERY THLE LOTTERYS SHOULD BE THE JACK SQUATTERY CAUSE I AYNT JACK SQUATTING A LOT Y THEY SHOULD RENAME THE LOTTERY TO THE JACK SQUATTERY CAUSE THAT'S ALL I EVER WIN IN IT!!!!!", written by Early and given to Dan Halen as an idea for a novelty hat
- "Tricky Two" with a hand holding up two fingers
Episode 2.04 (#10 overall) - Swayze Crazy (10/8/06)
- "John Beer", a play on the John Deere logo with a silhouette of a drunken anthropomorphic deer sprawled out among beer cans
- "Swayze Crazy", with an image of Patrick Swayze flexing his right arm
Episode 2.05 (#11 overall) - Giant Foam Dickhat Trouble (10/15/06)
- A stuffed toy donkey hat. The donkey has suction-cup hooves (for sticking to a window) and extremely large genitalia (censored by image mosaic).
- "God's Good Buddy" with a semi-truck bearing a cross on the side driving out of the heavens
Episode 2.06 (#12 overall) - Meth O.D. to My Madness (10/22/06)
- "Remember 9-111", stamped with the word "irregular"
Episode 2.09 (#15 overall) - Bubba Trubba (11/12/06)
- "DO It... ... TO It", with an image of Plumber Bubba (a parody of Larry the Cable Guy) between the two halves of the phrase
Episode 2.10 (#16 overall) - Burned and Reburned Again (11/19/06)
- "Damn I'm Good!!"
Episode 2.11 (#17 overall) - Terminus Trouble (11/26/06)
- "Gynaecologist Saturday Nights Only" (never actually seen, Early claims to own it)
Episode 2.12 (#18 overall) - Survival of the Dumbest (12/10/06)
- "Hooked On Jesus", with the Ichthys on a fishing hook
- "I'm Going Nuckin' Futz!!"
- "Hooked on Darwin", with the word "Darwin" inside a legged Ichthys on a fishing hook
- An "truth" Ichthys eating a "Darwin" Ichthys
- A "science" beast eating a "faith" Ichthys
- A "science" beast being arrow shot by a "faith" Ichthys
- An Ichthys-shaped "China" spaceship abducting a "faith" man
Episode 2.13 (#19 overall) - A Sober Sunday (12/17/06)
- Two wolves in a dark forest, one with a US flag behind it howling at a full moon.
Episode 2.14 (#20 overall) - Rebel Without a Clause (12/24/06)
- A red flannel hunter's ushanka
Episode 3.01 (#21 overall) - Webnecks (1/20/08)
- "I support the flat tax `cause I'm FLAT BROKE!"
Episode 3.02 (#22 overall) - Beast Implants (1/27/08)
- "Taste Daytona!"
Episode 3.03 (#23 overall) - Tween Steam (2/3/08)
- "Bodywork by WANDA", with a small red flower
Episode 3.04 (#24 overall) - Wing Nut (2/10/08)
- "SHOOT FIRST ASK QUESTION NEVER!", over a reticle targeting a skull & crossbones with sawed-off shotguns for crossbones.
Episode 3.05 (#25 overall) - Mephistopheles Traveled Below to a Southern State Whose Motto Is 'Wisdom, Justice, and Moderation' (2/17/08)
- "Too Cool for You!"
Episode 3.06 (#26 overall) - Earth Worst (2/24/08)
- "Damn Bald Eagles, Ft. McPherson, GA", with an American Flag and bird droppings all over it.
Episode 3.07 (#27 overall) - The Good One (3/2/08)
- "Lifeguard on Booty"
Episode 3.08 (#28 overall) - Sharif (3/9/08)
- "ICE WIND IGNITE AND EXCITE", Dan Halen's body spray, over snow-capped mountains
Episode 3.09 (#29 overall) - Condition: Demolition (3/16/08)
- "JESUS SHAVES", with a picture of Jesus shaving
Episode 3.10 (#30 overall) - The Appalachian Mud Squid: Darwin's Dilemma (3/23/08)
- "MY Other Hat is YO' MOMMA!", with the last two words over a sunburst
Episode 3.11 (#31 overall) - The Unbearable Heatness of Fire (4/6/08)
- "Didn't ask. DON'T TELL!!"
Episode 3.12 (#32 overall) - Tuscaloosa Dumpling (4/13/08)
- "Been there, Done that, Got this HAT!"
Episode 3.13 (#33 overall) - Armageddon It On! (4/20/08)
- A red trucker hat with black bill stacked beneath a leather football helmet and a top hat
Episode 3.14 (#34 overall) - Gimmicky Magazine Show Spoof Parody About Dan Halen (4/27/08)
- "got breast milk?"
Episode 3.15 (#35 overall) - Flight of the Deep Fried Pine Booby (5/4/08)
- "NO HABLA JIBBER-JABBER!", on a US flag-styled hat
Episode 3.16 (#36 overall) - An Officer and a Dental Dam (5/11/08)
- "NIFTY! NIFTY! look who's 53!"
Episode 3.17 (#37 overall) - The Okaleechee Dam Jam (5/18/08)
- "LINE DANCERS Do It!! IN A LINE!"
- "Guns don't kill people. I DO!", with the "O" in "DO" as a target over a bloodstain
Episode 3.18 (#38 overall) - Pile M for Murder (5/25/08)
- "BORN TO DIE!!!", with a skull & crossbones beneath
- "When God takes a DUMP on your head, you just gotta craft it into a hat!", on a brown & white hat worn by Rusty
Episode 3.19 (#39 overall) - Mud Days & Cornfused (6/1/08)
- "This ain't no HAT. It's a rag top for a sex convertible!!"
- "This hat contains minimum 85% post-consumer recycled hats.", on a recycled-looking hat
Episode 3.20 (#40 overall) - Krystal, Light (6/8/08)
- "LAUGH SO I CAN SEE 'EM BOUNCE!!", with the "OU" in "BOUNCE" fashioned into bikini-top-clad breasts