Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
My happiness derives from knowing the people I love are happy.Holly Ketchel
- It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
- It doesn't matter how many maggots you've got! I'll crush 'em all!
- Dream on, fool. Dream on.
- Only the strong survive. That's the law of the jungle.
- I'm in the mood for some good clean violence.
- Learn to dodge, fool!
- Bah. The maggot talks big. You might have some potential. But you're no match for me.
- Heh... If they're the enemy, we kill them. If they aren't, we dispose of them. Simple!
- What's the big deal? Just find out whether they're enemies or not. If that's too much trouble. I'll be happy to take care of them.
- Easy wins have never been my style. And unlike Vox, I take no joy in trouncing weaklings.
- Those maggots did this without my consent. I knew nothing about it. Besides, your escape is his blunder. I've no obligation to clean up his mess.
- 'We had no choice,' is what you were going to say, right? Either way you look at it, there's really not much of a difference. [referring to meaning slaughtering of dragons]
- What am...I...doing here? ...This is...my turf. Just thought...I'd drop by... And look what happened. You worms...are...my prey... I'm not going to let...anyone else have you...
- Well... It does look like a face worth rearranging--with my sword.
- Just another worm.
- Die fool.
- Shut up and get over here
- Wait a sec. I'm not getting too strong, am I?
- Moron. Know your enemy before you strike the first blow.
- You're wasting my time.
- I'm a one man wrecking crew!
- Too late for regrets.
- Where's my strength when I need it?
- Here I go!
- [Cliff declares that he found out something while being interrogated in Airyglyph. And that something is...] The whips on this planet hurt, too.
- Suffice to say, you're my man![To Fayt]
- Death awaits the overconfident. Remember that.
- I did it, Clair!
- That's a dirty trick!
- Even I can handle this...
- Looking good, if I do say so myself.
- So that's how you do it.
- I deserve a medal!
- Hmmph! Guess I'm just a fatty...
- So then everyone in the universe should thank destiny for having a cutie like me be born next to you, Fayt.
- Open the gateway to the sacred land, and let fly the arrow of justice to strike down evil! Meteor Swarm!
- Alright! Looking good!
- You think you can just intimidate me, don't you? Well, I'm onto your little game. You're not capable of carrying out such threats, anyway. I know that inside you're really an old softie. [to Albel]
- That was easy!
- I'll handle this!
- That was fun!
- I feel stronger already.
- Oh-ho a real fight!
- Looks like an even match.
- Not good.
- There's more where that came from. Lots more!
- Air, water, earth, gone. Nothing exists anymore. Huh? Nothing? Is everything really gone? But, if that were true, then what about this thought? This thought is real and I am aware of this thought. So there is something left, there has to be! That means that I'm still alive!
- I don't know if I'd call it nervous. It's more like you're really freaking me out (to Santa Mercantilean)
- It’s something I’ve thought about a lot. At first, I was just going to run away from it all, but then I realized: sometimes, you’re the only one that can make a difference. And if it’s something that might help people you’ve got to give it a try!
- Yeah, a turtle drifting out of orbit...
- To Cliff when he assures him that he'll be as safe a turtle in its shell.
- Now you see me, now you don't!
- Said while performing attack "Dimension Door."
- ... talk about your overeating. You're gonna get pudgy!
- I like what I see.
- Let's find a more worthy opponent next time.
- I am destined for greatness
- What a sneaky move.
- Die, die, die, die, die, die! Begone, everyone and everything!
- You're nothing but a collection of 0's and 1's.
- Cliff: True enough. But I bet you that Mr. Super-Square, champion of the UP3 would disagree with you.
Fayt: Hah hah, very funny.
- Albel: I told you fools coming here would be a waste of time.
Nel: I don't remember you saying that. Albel: Neither do I.