Star Wars: Battlefront
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist fears this is true.James Branch Cabell
- 1 Star Wars: Battlefront
- 2 Soldiers
- 3 Commander
- 4 Soldiers
- 5 Commander
- 6 Soldiers
- 7 Commander
- 8 Soldiers
- 9 Commander
- 10 Soldiers
- 11 Soldiers
- 12 Soldiers
- 13 Marksmen
- 14 Commanders
- 15 Soldiers
- 16 Commanders
- 17 Soldiers
- 18 Commanders
- 19 Soldiers
- 20 Commanders
- 21 Aayla Secura
- 22 Ki-Adi Mundi
- 23 Luke Skywalker
- 24 Mace Windu
- 25 Obi-Wan Kenobi
- 26 Yoda
- 27 Chewbacca
- 28 Han Solo
- 29 Princess Leia Organa
- 30 Anakin Skywalker
- 31 Count Dooku
- 32 Darth Maul
- 33 Darth Vader
- 34 The Emperor
- 35 Boba Fett
- 36 General Grievous
- 37 Jango Fett
- 38 Republic
- 39 CIS
- 40 Admiral Ackbar
- 41 See also
Star Wars: Battlefront
- Yes Sir!
- I can't do that.
- Follow me!
- Hop in!
- Mount up!
- Hold up!
- Hold this position!
- Move out!
- We're losing reinforcments!
- We captured a command post!
- Victory is imminent!
- Choose a planet for the rebellion to begin!
- Defeat is imminent.
- We have secondary reinforcments are enroute!
- Hold position!
- Mount vehicle!
- Move out!
- The enemy is depleting our reinforments!
- Defeat is imminent!
- Take a leigon to Kashyyyk and wipe out the rebel resistance!
- Choose a planet to blockade!
- Victory is imminent!
- Get down!
- Enemy identified!
- Grenade Grenade!
- Let's go.
- We are victorious!
- We have been defeated!
- Choose a planet to attack!
- Choose a planet to destroy!
- Enemy spotted!
- Take cover!
- Hostile ahead!
- We're depleting the Empire's reinforcements!
- The empire is depliting our reinforcements!
- Choose a planet to overthrow!
- Choose a planetary bonus to activate!
- Oh ow!
- Meesa in trouble!
- Something's coming!
- Meesa on da way!
- Meesa gonna die!
- Messa has a target
- Messa hear the macanicks
- Take cover!
- Get down!
Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Can I borrow some midi-chlorians?
- I'm taking you down, Plastic Boy!
- You think that armors gonna help?
- That armor worked real well, didn't it?
- Rebel scum this!
- [When under friendly fire]Hey watch it!
- They've sent in Tanks!
- That's right use your anger!
- What are you blind!?!?
- Even for a Gamorrean, that thing is UGLY.
- Vader!!...Lets find another way around!
- Grenade GRENADE!!!!
- Stormtrooper: Skywalker? No one said anything about fighting Skywalker, I'm outta here!
- Stormtrooper: It's Kenobi! Let's give him a great disturbance in his force!
- Stormtrooper: It's Solo! And he's shooting first! That's not fair!
- Stormtrooper: Die! You rebel scum!
- Stormtropper: Die Furbag!!!
- Stormtrooper: Ooovaaa
- Imperial Engineer: Health and Ammo
- Stormtrooper: Rebels take them out!
- Imperial Commander:Defeat is not acceptable! Fight harder!
- Imperial Commander:We've lost a command post. Take it back!
- Imperial Commander:Lord Vader finds your lack of competence disturbing.
- Clone: Darth Maul? What's he going to do, bleed on us?
- Clone: It's Jango, and he brought his head with him!
- Clone: For the Republic!
- Clone: It's Maul! Stay back!
- Clone: Was it something I said?!
- Clone: Good throw!
- Clone: [Under friendly fire] Save it for the enemy!
- Clone Commander: Work together clones, we can still win!
- Clone Commander: The battle is ours!
- 501st Commander: My first day as a member of the 501st was hot, sandy, chaotic; nothing at all like the simulations on Kamino. Of course that was pretty much the way it was for all of us now wasn't it? All that breeding, all those years of training, doesn't really prepare you for all the screaming, all the blood, does it? Frankly I'm still amazed we made it through the first hour, nevermind the first day.
- 501st Commander: In the waning months of the Clone Wars, the 501st face missions critical to the agenda of Chancellor Palpatine. When we arrived at the fogged out ruins of Mygeeto, our Jedi commander believed we had been sent to take out a droid energy collector. What Ki-Adi-Mundi didn't know however was that our unit of the 501st was really after an experimental Mygeeto power source that the Chancellor wanted for his super-laser. Keeping Mundi in the dark wasn't easy, the Jedi had become increasingly wary of the Chancellor's doings, and were on the look-out for the slightest hints of treachery. Just like the rest of them though, he never caught wift of what was really going on until it was far too late.
- 501st Commander: As the Clone Wars progressed, more and more ground legions found themselves pressed into space combat, including the fighting forces of the 501st. For months, every hour of our down-time was spent on a simulator, preparing for the time we would face our enemies in the cockpit of a One-Seventy. Finally the day came for us to earn our wings. The CIS had staged a daring kidnapping of Chancellor Palpatine and was being escorted from Coruscant by a fleet of Separatist ships. With only a few veteran pilots on the planet, many of the 501st were pressed into service to drive off the Seps, and by time for a pair of Jedi Knights to rescue the Chancellor.
- 501st Commander: It's been said that the 501st got the best of the war; we also got the worst. On Felucia, the Seps dug their metal heels into the muck of that alien hellhole and dared the Republic to come in after them. So we did, only to be met with month after month of flesh-eating diseases, shrieking nocturnal predators, and other sights that haunt me to this day. Cut off, and for all we know, abandoned by our superiors, our only hope was Aayla Secura, our Jedi commander. Without her, none of us would have come out of there with our sanity, or our lives. When her death came, I hoped it was quick. She earned that much.
- 501st Commander: When the Separatist invasion of Kashyyyk caught the Republic flat-footed, a detachment of the 501st was sent in to stop the bleeding until reinforcements could arrive. It was a textbook suicide mission and we knew it. As we fought our way into Kashyyyk's atmosphere, most of us believed that the only way you'd be getting off this planet is in a body bag.
- 501st Commander: When we arrived on Kashyyyk, things were just as bad as we feared. The droids had us out-gunned, out-maneuvered and out-manned at a five-to-one margin. What none of us had counted on was the Wookies. We'd all heard the stories of course but we'd never fought next to them, never seen them rip apart a droid with their bare hands. They were magnificent. Even so, it was still a suicide mission, at least it was until Master Yoda arrived. Then it became a battle; a winnable battle.
- 501st Commander: In our bones, we knew the war was almost over. The galaxy held it's breath, waiting to see which side would make the final daring move. As fortune would have it, the Republic moved first. After the Chancellor informed the Jedi Council that General Grievous and the Sith Leaders were hiding on Utapau, General Kenobi gathered an army large enough to capture three star systems. When the orders reached the 501st, our morale soared. For better or worse, this would be the beginning of the end.
- 501st Commander: What I remember about the Rise of the Empire was, was how quiet it was. During the waning hours of the Clone Wars, the 501st was discreetly transfered back to Corusant, it was a silent trip. We all knew was was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private, traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but not on the flight to Corusant, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word.
- We have won!
- You are a killing machine!
- Uh oh.
- Initiate repair.
- Invalid target.
- The Confederacy has control of a command post.
- Engage turret repair
- Losing does not compute
- Organic meatbags have captured the flag!
- How are you doing that?
- We have captured a command post roger roger!
- The Confederacy has gained a command post.
- The Enemy has acquired a command post.
- This is Secura. How can I help?
- Treachery will never triumph!
- The Force has made us strong!
- These guys are easy!
- Aww, c'mon I was just getting started!
- You guys couldn't hit the broad side of a moisture evaporator!
- The Force is calling me...
- Skywalker here, let's go!
- I got one!
- This is Windu, ready for action.
- Surrender or die!
- The Force is with us today!
- This battlefield will be ours.
- After them!
- There's more machine than men here.
- Although I'm leaving, the force will be with you...always.
- What a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
- This is going better than I expected.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi here, I've engaged the enemy.
- I guess diplomacy is out of the question?
- Surrender you must, or die you will.
- Wars not make one great!
- Tired, I am. Rest, I must.
- Yoda I am, fight I will.
- Strong I am, but with the force
- Yoda you summoned, here I am.
- Solo here. Where's the fire?
- No reward is worth this!
- I got a blaster with your name on it!
- Alright, alright, don't get your shorts in a knot!
- Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a blaster at your side
Princess Leia Organa
- Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?
- The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this.
- This is the enemy?!
- This is Leia. What have you got us into this time?
- Was that charming enough for you?
- Take that you scruffy Nerf hearder!
- You're going to regret this.
- Are you sure you need a Jedi of my caliber for this battle?
- Lay down your weapons or face the consequences!
- You don't need me anymore. I'm off to more important matters.
- This is Skywalker. Lets get on with this!
- (after killing a solider) That was exhilarating...
- These ememies shouldn't present much of a problem.
- The dark side has made me invincible.
- Your death will serve as an example to others.
- This is Dooku. What is the situation?
- I must attend to other matters. Carry on.
- My master wants you dead.
- You worms are no match for the dark side!
- It is done Master
- I have done as you commanded, Master
- This is Lord Vader.
- All too easy.
- I find your lack of competence disturbing.
- Your feeble skills are no match for the Dark Side!
- These enemies are worthless and weak.
- I have you now!
- I'll take them myself. Cover me!
- This will not take long.
- I am here, and I am not amused!
- Your master has arrived.
- You stink of fear!
- This isn't over.
- I will be back!
- Ha ha ha ha!!
- Embrace your anger!
- Release your anger!
- Your friends can't save you now.
- Fett here. Lets get this over with!
- I'm done. When do I get paid?
- Boba Fett on the job!
- Is that all you've got?
- Don't make me run after you.
- Your screams are like music to my audioreceptors!
- I could do this with two...no...THREE arms tied behind my back!
- This is Grievous. Let's make this quick!
- This is a waste of my training! Bring me more Jedi!
- Rodger, Rodger, RODGER!
- Please don't surrender.
- Jango Fett on the job!
- One hundred. Two hundred. Three hundred! You guys are gonna make me rich!
- These'll be the easiest credits I've earned in months.
- My work here is done. I'll expect my payment in the usual manner.
- I'll kill you just for the pleasure of it.
- So, who should I kill next?
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
Obi-Wan has joined our forces!
General Fett has joined the battle.
- Thank you.
- We need to find a way out of this Imperial Star Destroyer.
- It's a trap!