Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (video game)
Ideas lose themselves as quickly as quail, and one must wing them the minute they rise out of the grass, or they are gone.Thomas F. Kennedy
These are quotes from the video game adapation of the film Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith .
- Yeah, now you're starting to understand. I'm more than just your average Jedi.
- Dark Side? Not impressed.
- (vs Ben Kenobi or Count Dooku) Back off, old man!
- (vs Mace Windu) You'd better be sure, Mace!
- (vs a Jedi Brute or Nemoidian Brute) Bigger isn't better.
- (vs any Jedi) Come on, Jedi, defend yourself!!
- (vs Darth Vader) You're not my fate!
- (vs Ben Kenobi) Go back to the desert, hermit.
- (As Lord Vader) The power... feels good.
- (slaughtering enemies on a level) (Evil laugh)
- This should be interesting.
- You can't beat me!
- And stay down!
- No challenge at all.
- You're no match for the Dark Side!
- You're all dead!(to Nemiodian brutes)
- You're trying to stop me...How amusing
- You only prolong the inevietable.
- You only prolong your own death!
- Is this what passes for saber skills now?
- (vs Grievous) Four lightsabers?!? You'll need them, Grievous.
- (vs Anakin) Anakin Skywalker is no more! You killed him!
- (vs Anakin) Come back to the light!!
- (right after defeating Anakin on Mustafar) Well, I guess that settles who the better swordsman is.
- (with Anakin, against Dooku) Defend yourself, Anakin!
- Great...more trouble!
- I'll bet you didn't see that coming!
- Always on the move!
- (vs Ben Kenobi) Well, you've shown me one thing, I'd better stay in shape.
- (vs Ben Kenobi) When I'm your age, I'll remember not to fight this battle.
- (vs Darth Vader) I warned you not to turn to the Dark Side.
- (vs Mace Windu) You've been hiding behind that purple lightsaber long enough!
- (vs Darth Vader) You're a real mess, you know that?
- (about a Blaze Trooper) Ahh, the bigger better trooper.
- I'll make you eat that blaster!
- You won't win this time.
- Let's see what you can do.
- The power of the Force, my friend.
- Hardly worth my time.
- (after throwing his lightsaber) Catch that!
- (vs Anakin) You will need the extra strength of your anger. You're all alone now, Skywalker.
- (vs Darth Vader) You call yourself a Sith Lord?
- (vs either Cin Drallig, or Ben Kenobi) Don't strain yourself!
- (if targeted by a mind trick) Don't insult me!
- (vs Grievous) I created you, now I'll destroy you.
- (vs Cin Drallig) You must really have a death wish, you old fool.
- I'll peel the flesh from your bones!
- (vs Mace Windu) Who uses a purple lightsaber anyway?
- You may as well give me your lightsaber...you obviously don't know how to use it!
- FOOLISH JEDI! FINISH THEM OFF! BRING THEIR LIGHTSABERS AND THEIR HEADS!
- (vs Anakin or Serra) They send a child to do an adult's job!
- You're my opponent? Is this a joke?
- (vs Darth Vader) I'm sending you to the trash heap, Vader.
- (vs Grievous) You're about to be schooled, Grievous.
- (after being targeted by a mind trick) Yeah, right!
- (after being targeted by a mind trick) You didn't really think that'd work, did you?
- When you're really ready to fight, let me know.
- C'mon, fight me!
- (vs Anakin) I'm about to do what Obi-Wan should have done years ago!
- (vs Anakin) Let go of your anger and listen to me then!
- (vs Anakin) Stop fighting! I'm not your enemy!
- (vs Serra Keto) You're the future of the Jedi? Yeah right!
- (vs Serra Keto) Isn't it past your bed time?
- (after defeating an opponent) You act like you're surprised.
- Next time, stay home!
- I will strike you down, with great vengeance! (a reference to Samuel L Jacksons character from Pulp fiction)
- You're not bad...not good either, but not bad.
- Are you ready to be smacked-down?
- (vs Darth Vader) Which one of those buttons calls for help?
- YOU'RE THE WORST JEDI I'VE EVER SEEN!
- (vs Cin Drallig) The student shall become the master!
- (vs Grievous) Nice, but can you speak Bocci?
- (vs Anakin) Chosen One or not, you're going down!
- (vs Count Dooku) It's the great Count Dooku...I'm not impressed.
- You're an embarrassment to the Order!
- (vs Obi-Wan Kenobi or Ben Kenobi) You'll die alone, Kenobi.
- My younglings can beat you!
- You call that a saber strike?!
- You've already failed.
- (vs Ben Kenobi) You should never have come back old man!
- (vs Count Dooku) You are no Sith Lord!
- (vs Anakin) I AM YOUR FUTURE!!!!
- (vs Grievous) I only need one blade to defeat you.
- You're in over your head, you know.
- Come, test your skills.
- (vs Grivous) My, you're an ugly droid!
- (if targeted by a mind trick) Ahh, so that's how you like to play, is it?
- Become one with the force.
- (vs Count Dooku or Cin Drallig) You make me seem positively young!
"Darth Sideous (Palpatine)"
- Ahh, yes. Good hit, Anakin.
- Ohh my...OHH DEAR!
- Attacking, the clones are!
- The wrong side, the clones have chosen!
- Bites the dust, another one does.
- Size matters not.
- Qui-gon...(When dying)
- Blaze Trooper: Flame on!
- Clone Assassin: You haven't seen ANYTHING as fast as I am!
- Body Guard: Jedi mind trick failed.
- Clone: (if he sees Yoda) That's the smallest Jedi I've ever seen!
- Body Guard: Jedi are no match for machines!
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Not bad...FOR A DROID!
- Grievous: I'm no droid!
- Anakin: They don't think they'll stop us, do they?
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Droids aren't known for their brains, Anakin.
- Obi-Wan: We're about to become a lot thinner. [sees hole in elevator] Quick, back into the elevator.
- Anakin: You first, master.
- Obi-Wan: There's no time to argue. GO! [scene change to room outside elevator, there is a crash, the elevator opens revealing both Jedi Knights dusting themselves off] Next time we're taking the stairs!
- Serra Keto: That's two more for me!
- Cin Drallig: Since when do we keep score?
- Obi-Wan: You'll never take me alive.
- Grievous: I don't plan to!