To fill the hour—that is happiness.Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Yvaine: [in the pirate ship] Tell me about Victoria.
- Tristan: Well, she... she... [Yvaine waits for an answer] There's nothing else to te tell you.
- Yvaine: The little I know about love is that's unconditional. It's not something you can buy.
- Tristan: Hang on! This wasn't about me trying to buy her love. This was to prove her how I felt.
- Yvaine: Ah... And what's she doing to prove how she feels about you?
- Tristan: Well... [doesn't answer her question] Look Yvaine, you'll understand when you meet her, all right? If we don't get murdered by pirates first.
- Yvaine: Mmm... Murdered by pirates, heart turned out and eaten, meet Victoria... I can't quite decide which sounds more fun...