State terrorism and the United States
Life is a state of mind.Jack Warden
- "One has to ask whether there was transparency in the invasion of Iraq. The world knows President Bush lied openly about Iraq having chemical weapons, They keep on bombing cities, killing children, they have become a terrorist state." ---Hugo Chávez
- "Actually, who is the terrorist, who is against human rights? The answer is the United States because they attacked Iraq. Moreover, it is the terrorist king, waging war." ---w:Hamzah Haz
- "The C.I.A. taught us everything -- everything...They taught us explosives, how to kill, bomb, trained us in acts of sabotage. When the Cubans were working for the C.I.A. they were called patriots...Now they call it terrorism." ---w:Luis Posada Carriles
- "Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it." ---Noam Chomsky
- (February 14 2005). "Chavez: US is a terrorist state". Aljazeera.
- "Indonesian VP: United States Is 'Terrorist King'", Reuters, September 3, 2003.
- Ann Louise, Bardach, Larry Rohter (July 13 1998). "A Bomber's Tale: Decades of Intrigue; Life in the Shadows, Trying to Bring Down Castro". New York Times.
- Chomsky, Noam. Power and Terror: Post 9/11 Talks and Interviews, Seven Stories Press,2003
- Junkerman, John (director), Power and Terror: Noam Chomsky in Our Times, Siglo (Tokyo) Productions, 2002(DVD)