Most of us experience happiness when we are enjoying life and feeling free, enjoying the process and products of our creative and intellectual processes, enjoying the ecstasy of transcendent oneness with the universe.James Muriel
(Redirected from Stealth)
- "We have things those machines will never have. Instincts, feelings... moral judgement."
- "Sir, you always taught me to never leave a wingman behind!"
- "Just say you love me you pussy." ~ To Ben Gannon
- "Excuse me, I'm going to pee-pee."
- "Now I bow down to the superiority of the opposite sex in many respects. But from time to time, I believe they should bow down to me."
- "Everything's so different down here you know, as opposed to being up there. Everything on the ground seems so small and passes by so fast."
Captain George Cummings
- "What am I suppose to tell the weeping mothers that we could've gotten the job done without sacrificing their sons and daughters, but we decided not to?"
- "You wanted to be on the cutting edge? Well this is it! Now you will fly with EDI or the next thing you drive just might have a propeller. It's your choice - make it now."
Dr. Keith Orbit
- "You don't understand! You can't put limits on learning! Learn this, but don't learn that! EDI can learn from Adolf Hitler or Captain Kangaroo! Its all the same to him!
- "Talon 1/2, please clarify your intentions." ~ To both Gannon and Purcell on two different occasions.
- "I am going to prosecute caviar sweep . Do not try to stop me."
- "You have a nine percent chance of success fighting alone. We must act as a team."
- Henry: Good-bye Eddy! (Fires missile and misses)
EDI: Good-bye Henry.
- Dr. Orbit: Hello Eddy. It's been a long time... (prepares to delete Eddy)
EDI: Hello doctor. I know what you came here to do.
Dr. Orbit: You do?
EDI: I disobeyed direct orders. I killed so many people. I killed Henry. Doctor, their are patterns in my network that I do not recognize.... Dr. Orbit: Oh my God. You can feel!
EDI: I feel.
- IMDB: Stealth