Family Guy is an animated television series created by Seth MacFarlane for FOX in 1999. The show was cancelled in 2002, but after extremely positive response to DVDs and reruns on Adult Swim, production of new episodes for FOX resumed in 2005.
- Please read Family Guy/Format for notes on how to use and edit this article.
The border colors for the episodes correspond to the DVD Volume in which they appear. Those episodes in bold and italics are also part of the Freakin' Sweet Collection.
- Gold represents Volume 1
- Turquoise represents Volume 2
- Orange represents Volume 3
- Green represents Volume 4
- Red represents Volume 5
- Blue represents Volume 6
- Black represents individual releases
- Glenn Quagmire: Alllllll riiight!
- Glenn Quagmire: Giggity giggity goo!
- Ollie Williams: It's gon' rain!
- Glenn Quagmire: Oh!
- Cleveland Brown: Oh, that's nasty!
- Joe Swanson: LET'S DO IT!!
- Stewie Griffin: What the deuce?
- Stewie Griffin: Damn you all!
- Stewie Griffin: Victory is mine!
- Stewie Griffin: Silence!
- Stewie Griffin: Blast!
- Stewie Griffin: Damn you, vile woman!
- Stewie Griffin: I shall kill you!
- Stewie Griffin: I say, fat man!
- Brian Griffin: Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?
- Peter Griffin: You bastard.
- Peter Griffin: Freakin' sweet!
- Peter Griffin: Oh, crap!!
- Peter Griffin: Hehehehehehehehehe...
- Peter Griffin: That's a great idea [Lois]!
- Herbert the old man: [after he see something he likes] Mmmmm...
- Herbert the old man: [usually to Chris Griffin and under his breath] Get your [fat, space, etc.] ass back here.
- Lois Griffin: Chris, that's a terrible word! [the word].
- Stewie Griffin: Damn you vile woman you have impeded on my work since the day I escaped your wretched womb!
The following quotes are from Something, Something, Something, Dark Side, the second Star Wars spoof from Family Guy, due to air late 2008-early 2010. The following quotes are from the hidden table read easter-egg from the Blue Harvest DVD. Please note that these quotes are from the first draft of the script, meaning that it is likely that these will be edited or removed.
- Leia/Lois: We need you.
- Han/Peter: Oh really? "We" or "I"?
- Leia/Lois: [nervously] What do you mean?
- Han/Peter: You don't want me to leave because of the way you feel about me, huh?
- Leia/Lois: [nervously] Oh, you're imagining...
- Han/Peter: [higher] Huh?
- Leia/Lois: [agitated] There's no way...
- Han/Peter: [even higher] Huh?
- Leia/Lois: [agitated] If you think...!
- Han/Peter: [even higher still] Huh?!
- Leia/Lois: How could you even...!
- Han/Peter: [really, really high] Huh?! [normal voice] **Oh, I should've started lower.** Anyway, I bet you're afraid I'm gonna leave without giving you a good bye kiss.
- Leia/Lois: Eh, I'd rather kiss George Takei.
- [adjust (???) to reveal George Takei]
- George Takei: Hello.
- **Might have been Seth MacFarlane, not specifically Peter, stating that he started too high.**
- [Han (Peter) turns to Leia (Lois)]
- Han/Peter: Well, Your Clitorisness, it looks like you've managed to keep me around a little longer.
- Leia/Lois: I assure you, I had nothing to do with it.
- Han/Peter: Yeah right. I think you just can't stand to let a fat guy like me out of your sights.
- Leia/Lois: [agitated] Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-lookin' nerf-herder!
- [Han (Peter) hits Leia (Lois) as hard as he can]
- Han/Peter: You can't use that word! Only we can use that word!
- Leia/Lois: You think you're hot shit but you're really cold piss.
- [Leia (Lois) crosses over and kisses Luke (Chris) on the mouth. During the kiss, she opens her eyes and slowly backs away]
- Leia/Lois: [stunned] I-I-I don't know what it is, but when I kiss you, i-it's like kissing my brother.
- Luke/Chris: Well look, even if we're related... I-I'm-I'm from a foreign planet so it's okay.
- [Princess Leia (Lois) is addressing a group of rebel pilots]
- Leia/Lois: May I have everyone's attention please? We're evacuating into outer space with literally infinite directions in which to flee. However, we have decided that our transports will travel directly towards the fleet of Star Destroyers. Any questions?
- Rebel 1: Yeah, um, is there someone from the military we can talk to, a man perhaps?
- [Cut along to Luke getting into his Snowspeeder]
- Dak: Feeling okay sir?
- Luke/Chris: Just like new! How 'bout you, Dak?
- Dak: I feel like I can take on the whole Empire myself!
- [Luke (Chris) stops]
- Luke/Chris: Really? 'Cause... 'Cause that'd be awesome! [shouting] Hey everyone, Dak says he's got this one!
- [the rebels all cheer and start landing their speeders]
- Dak: You know it bitches!
- [Dak takes off. In space, Dak flies up to the planet and stops, facing the Imperial Fleet]
- Dak: Hey Imperial Fleet, get ready to suck some Dak!
- [In the Star Destroyer, two Imperial officers watch in the command center as Dak's ship approaches]
- Officer 1: That guy seems pretty fired up.
- Officer 2: Should we turn around?
- Officer 1: ...Maybe we should shoot him first, and if that doesn't work, we'll take off.
- [they shoot one laser blast at him, blowing him up. Back on Hoth, there is an ominous silence as the rebel defence forces wait for the approach of the Imperial troops]
- Seth MacFarlane - Stewie Griffin, Peter Griffin, Brian Griffin, Glen Quagmire, Tom Tucker, Dr. Elmer Hartman, Carter Pewterschmidt (and various)
- Alex Borstein - Lois Griffin
- Seth Green - Chris Griffin
- Lacey Chabert (Production Season 1)/Mila Kunis (Production Season 2 and onward) - Meg Griffin
- Mike Henry - Cleveland Brown, Herbert, Bruce (and various)
- Patrick Warburton - Joe Swanson
- Adam West - Mayor Adam West