Support Your Local Sheriff!
To err is human also in so far as animals seldom or never err, or at least only the cleverest of them do so.Georg C. Lichtenberg
Support Your Local Sheriff! is a 1969 comic western film.
- Jason McCullough: [Relaxing against a tree] Hey Jake! How do you think we ought to split whatever we find? Sixty-forty?
- Jake: [With backpack filled with dynamite and equipment on his back and a wet fish in either hand] Sixty for who, and forty for who?
- Jason McCullough: There you see? See what gold does to men? We haven't even found anything, and already we're arguing about it!
- Jake: Sixty for who, and forty for who?
- Jason McCullough: I just wish you could see the greed in your face.
- Jake: What you mean is sixty for you, and forty for me!
- Jason McCullough: Well thank you Jake. That's very generous of you.