Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze is a 1991 film in which the Turtles and the Shredder battle once again, this time for the last cannister of the ooze that created the Turtles, which Shredder wants to use to create an army of new mutants.
- [After seeing the hi-tech TGRI lab] Woah! Like, video games in 3-D!
- [Trying to understand elaborate toxic waste disposal machinery] I'll say special! Hey, look at this! Where do you put the quarter? --
- [After using sausage links as nunchucks] Combat Coldcuts!
- [to Tatsu] You know, pal, if I had a face like yours, I'd try and make up for it with some sort of personality.
- Babies!! They're babies!! (strange angry gargling noise in his throat)
- Michelangelo: Aah, ninja pizza!
- Donatello: Ninja pizza?
- Michelangelo: Pizza that vanish quickly without trace!
- Splinter: Their world can never be ours.
- Michelangelo: Uuuh... not even pizza?
- Splinter: Pizza's... okay.
- [Turtles sign with relief]
- Michelangelo: Man, give a guy a heart attack.
- Leonardo: Hey, guys, huddle. Mikey, you go up the middle. You guys get the sides. Get it?
- Donatello: Got it.
- Raphael: Good.
- Michelangelo: Uuh, I don't get it.
- [The three Turtles infiltrate The Shredder's junkyard.]
- :Leonardo: The perimeter's quiet.
- Donatello: Yeah, a little too quiet.
- Leonardo: Come on.
- [The Turtles sneak forward.]
- Donatello: Well, that was easy.
- Leonardo: Yeah, a little too easy.
- Donatello: Look, it's Raph!
- Michelangelo: Yeah, a little too Raph.
- Donatello: You take the ugly one!
- Raphael: No, YOU take the ugly one!
- Leonardo: I'LL take the ugly one!
- Michelangelo: Which one's the ugly one?!
- Keno: So, basically, you guys were slimed?
- Raphael: It wasn't slime, it was ooze.
- Michelangelo: Primo workout, dudes!
- Leonardo: Yeah!
- Raphael: We showed those guys, huh?
- Leonardo: Muy primo, bros!
- Donatello: Turtle-riffic!
- Raphael: Max-amundo!
- Donatello: A cappella!
- Others: Hun?
- Donatello: Perestroika?
- [Others moan.]
- Donatello: Okay, I got it. "Frere Jacques."
- [Donatello starts singing "Frere Jacques" by himself.]
- Michelangelo: Donny, give it up.
- April O'Neil: Where's Splinter?
- Leonardo:He's been on the roof ever since he saw your report.
- April O'Neil: Doing what?
- Splinter: Coming.
- [Appears in window]
- Splinter: to a decision.
- Shredder: [about Tokka and Rahzar] They are stupid!
- TGRI scientist: They're not stupid, they're infants!
- [Rahzar hits Tokka on the head with a bar]
- TGRI scientist: OK, they're stupid infants.
- Cowabunga, it's the new turtle movie.
- Back by bodacious demand.
- GO NINJA, GO NINJA GO, GO NINJA, GO NINJA GO . . . . GO GO GO GO
- Paige Turco - April O'Neil
- Mark Caso - Leonardo/News Room Staff
- David Warner - Professor Jordan Perry
- Michelan Sisti - Michaelangelo/Soho Man
- Leif Tilden - Donatello/Foot #3
- Kenn Scott - Raphael
- Kevin Clash - Splinter (voice)
- Ernie Reyes Jr. - Keno
- François Chau - Shredder
- Toshirô Obata - Tatsu