Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III
Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.John H. Vincent
- Uh-oh, turtle tantrum.
- [recovering] My legs hurt. My arms hurt. My spots hurt. Even my bandana hurts.
- What if we make a major u-turn and wind up in Godzilla-land?
- [After escaping a burning building] Kurt Russell, eat your heart out!
- [Getting ready to jump into a burning building] I don't think I'm cut out for this hero stuff.
- We've got a, uh. [sniffs] Ahhhh. Pi-zza. Got that, dude? Pizza! [takes a bit and makes a face] Frisbee, also cool. [throws it]
- Turtles: It's not just a job. It's an adventure.
- Oh he who dings the shell must pay.
- [To Kenshin] How did you get in April's pants?
- Hey, Kid, you gotta control that temper. Did I say that?
- Ahh, nature. I love it. Makes me want to, I don't know, migrate or something.
- Fightin's for grown-ups and that's only if you got no other choice.
- Son of a snapper!
- You were expecting maybe the Addams Family?
- Help! I'm a turtle and I can't get up!
- I think I swallowed a frog. I hope it wasn't an ancestor.
- [After landing face first in a pond] Mud wrestling is definitely a spectator sport.
- Gee, if we die here in the past, does that mean that we don't get born in the future?
- Smells like a geek ran thru here.
- Wow. Bungee jumping without a bungee. That could be dangerous.
- Boy do I hate spinach
- Hey, Tinkerbell! Why don't you shoot us?