That's So Raven
That's So Raven is a 2003 television show about Raven Baxter, a teenage psychic that can see into the future. "So I have these occasional visions that may or may not come true." Raven and her family and friends always get involbed into weird situations, struggling to stop the visions from coming true.
- 1 Season One
- 1.1 Psychics Wanted
- 1.2 Saturday Afternoon Fever
- 1.3 Wake Up, Victor
- 1.4 Driven To Insanity
- 1.5 Party Animal
- 1.6 Teach Your Children Well
- 1.7 A Fish Called Raven
- 1.8 Test Of Friendship
- 1.9 Mother Dearest
- 1.10 Campaign In The Neck
- 1.11 Smell Of Victory
- 1.12 A Dog By Any Other Name
- 1.13 Ye Olde Dating Game
- 1.14 The Parties
- 1.15 Dissin' Cousins
- 1.16 Separation Anxiety
- 1.17 Escape Clause
- 1.18 If I Only Had A Job
- 1.19 To See Or Not To See
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Out of Control
- 2.2 Don't Have a Cow
- 2.3 Run Raven Run
- 2.4 Clothes Minded
- 2.5 Four's a Crowd
- 2.6 Hearts and Minds
- 2.7 Close Encounters of the Nerd Kind
- 2.8 That's So Not Raven
- 2.9 Blue in the Face
- 2.10 Spa Day Afternoon
- 2.11 Leave it to Diva
- 2.12 There Goes the Bride
- 2.13 Radio Heads
- 2.14 A Goat's Tale
- 2.15 He's Got the Power
- 2.16 Skunk'd
- 2.17 The Dating Shame
- 2.18 The Road to Audition
- 2.19 The Lying Game
- 2.20 Numb and Number
- 2.21 My Big Fat Pizza Party
- 2.22 Shake, Rattle, and Rae
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 Psychic Eye For the Sloppy Guy
- 3.2 Stark Raven Mad
- 3.3 Opportunity Shocks
- 3.4 Taken to the Cleaners
- 3.5 Five Finger Discount
- 3.6 Sweeps
- 3.7 Double Vision
- 3.8 Bend it Like Baxter
- 3.9 The Big Buzz
- 3.10 True Colors
- 3.11 Dog Day Aftergroom
- 3.12 The Royal Treatment
- 3.13 Art Breaker
- 3.14 Boyz 'N Commotion
- 3.15 Gettin' Outta Dodge
- 3.16 On Top of Old Oaky
- 3.17 They Work Hard For His Honey
- 3.18 Mind Your Own Business
- 3.19 Hizzouse Party
- 3.20 Mismatch Maker
- 3.21 Chef-Man and Raven
- 3.22 When in Dome
- 3.23 Too Much Pressure
- 3.24 The Grill Next Door
- 3.25 Extreme Cory
- 3.26 Point of No Return
- 3.27 Country Cousins
- 3.28 Food For Thought
- 3.29 Mr. Perfect
- 3.30 Goin' Hollywood
- 3.31 Save The Last Dance
- 3.32 Cake Fear
- 3.33 Vision Impossible
- 3.34 Four Aces
- 4 Season 4
- 4.1 Raven, Sydney and the Man
- 4.2 Pin Pals
- 4.3 Dues & Don'ts
- 4.4 Unhappy Medium
- 4.5 Adventure in Boss-Sitting
- 4.6 Hook Up My Space
- 4.7 Driving Miss Lazy
- 4.8 Be Prepared
- 4.9 Juicer Consequences
- 4.10 Sister Act
- 4.11 Checkin' Out
- 4.12 Fur Better or Worse
- 4.13 Mad Hot Cotillion
- 4.14 When 6021 Met 4267
- 4.15 Soup To Huts
- 4.16 Members Only
- 4.17 The Ice Girl Gometh
- 4.18 Rae of Sunshine
- 4.19 The Dress Is Always Greener
- 4.20 Teacher's Pet
- 4.21 The Way We Are There
- 4.22 Where There's Smoke
- 5 Crossovers
- 6 Unidentified episode
- Raven: [with a Jamaican accent] Ms. Telulah on the line. Who be you?
Saturday Afternoon Fever
Wake Up, Victor
Driven To Insanity
Teach Your Children Well
A Fish Called Raven
Test Of Friendship
- Eddie: Wait, wait, Rae? Did you have a vision? Preferably, a vision about me dating a cheerleader? Or another cheerleader?
- Raven: Eddie, I have visions, not fantasies.
- Chelsea: [gasps] Raven!
- Raven: [gasps] Oh! I have the answers to Eddie's test!
- Chelsea: No, you said Didi! That's my aunts name!
- Chelsea: So what do you want, Rae?
- Raven: You know what? I want you to be the one who's psychic so I'll be the one asking you, "So, watcha gonna do?"
- Chelsea: Oh. So, watcha gonna do?
- Chelsea: Yeah! Who wants to go party with the boys when you can come over to Rae's and have a nice study party!
- Eddie: [sarcastically] Yeah, and afterwards, maybe we can sit around, do each other's toenails, and share our feelings!
- Raven: So, Chelsea, what are we playing for?
- Chelsea: Yes, we're playing for a nice cold root beer! Courtesy of...your mom and dad! That's right, your mom and dad!
- Cory: [speaking in Spanish] Stupido, stupido, stupido!
- Eddie: [to window cleaner] You missed a spot! Still there! Still there! [cleaner gets frustrated]
- Raven: I hear your students might be switching to French!
- Senorita Rodriguez: French! I bet that new French teacher is behind this! Madam What's-Her-Face!
- Raven: [trying to tell Eddie he got the wrong test] You see what happened is they gave your Uncle Louie the wrong test! You see, so they gave him a completely wrong test! So, he got a totally wrong test! You see? Comprende?
- Eddie: [not understanding] I don't have and Uncle Louie.
- Senorita Rodriguez: Raven, we're about to take a test!
- Raven: But-
- Senorita Rodriguez: Raven, Eddie obviously doesn't care about his Uncle Louie!
- Senorita Rodriguez: Well, Eddie, you're done early.
- Eddie: Yeah, well Spanish always comes easy to a brother.
- Senorita Rodriguez: [speaks to him in Spanish]
- Eddie: Uh...salsa?
Campaign In The Neck
Smell Of Victory
A Dog By Any Other Name
Ye Olde Dating Game
If I Only Had A Job
To See Or Not To See
Out of Control
Don't Have a Cow
- Cory: C'mon, William.
- William: For real?
- Cory: Yeah! Just don't touch yourself.
Run Raven Run
- Alana: BAXTAAA!! This is all your fault!
- Eddie: I like you too.
- Loca: You better!
- Cory: [about Raven] I'm going to miss her... [to William] Pass the popcorn.
- Raven: [inside air vent] Dead bug, dead bug! Live bug, live bug!
Four's a Crowd
Hearts and Minds
Close Encounters of the Nerd Kind
- Victor: You're grounded!
- Cory: For how long?!
- Victor: Two weeks! Or until rats talk!
- Tanya: [voicing Lionel] Homie!
That's So Not Raven
Blue in the Face
- Raven: [to herself] Girl, you are so ready for that Blue Rain concert.
- Victor: So am I!
- Chelsea: Oh yeah, 'cause remember, Rae. 27 cats. Whoa. Meow!
Spa Day Afternoon
Leave it to Diva
There Goes the Bride
A Goat's Tale
- Raven: [talking about Gomez the goat] Oh, Chelsea's right, he doesn't look so good. What d'you thinks wrong with him, girl?
- Chelsea: Maybe it was something he ate.
- Raven: Well, he ate everything.
- Eddie: What do we do?
- Chelsea: Okay. Mr. and Mrs. B, I need you to call Dr. Calvin, he's the best vet in town. Tell him it's Chelsea, and we have a goat down. Rae, you get some blankets. Cory, I need an ice pack. Eddie, you get a baby bottle with warm milk, stat.
- [Raven, Eddie, Cory, and Raven's parents stare at Chelsea]
- Chelsea: Yeah, I know, it's me, now MOVE, MOVE, MOVE, LET'S GO, LET'S GO!
He's Got the Power
- Raven: [making wig for 70s night] You know 'cause he ditched us. And all the girls are like, "Ooh Eddie, you so cute. Ooh Eddie, you so rich! Oooh Eddie, you so psychic! Oooh Eddie you got the prettiest little eyes!!" [starts messing up wig]
The Dating Shame
The Road to Audition
The Lying Game
- Evil Raven: I'm melting! I'm melting! I'm melt- [stops and looks at Cory] This is all...YOUR FAULT!!
Numb and Number
- Cory: [hiding under a table at the dentist's] I don't think I can! I don't think I can!
My Big Fat Pizza Party
- Biker: Hey, watch who you callin', Granny!
- Mildred: Who you callin' Granny, punk?
- Victor: You both are fired!
- Chelsea: Man, we are sooo refired!
- Children: We want the clown!
- Cory: No we don't!
- Children: We want the clown!
- Cory: No we don't!
- Children: We want the clown!
- Cory: No we don't!
- Biker: Let's roll, boys!
- Mildred: Let's roll, girls!
- William: Let's roll, mommy!
Shake, Rattle, and Rae
Psychic Eye For the Sloppy Guy
Stark Raven Mad
- Sierra: I'm Sierra, Raven's new best friend!
Taken to the Cleaners
- Raven: Girl, please, this movie is not scary.
- Tanya: RAVEEEEEENNNNNNN!!
- Raven: Now, that's scary.
- Rhonda: You're on my list!
Five Finger Discount
- Raven: You heard mom, Cory. Stealing is stealing, and you could go to jail!
- Eddie: Told ya. Told ya twice.
Bend it Like Baxter
- Eric: [thinking Raven is their star gymnist, Natasha Bubinski] I want to know everything about you. You're language, your culture, your intersts-
- Eddie: [quietly] Why don't you just start with her name?
- Raven: HUSH...ski? Hushski, Hushhushski, that's my dog. He is a Siberian Polar Poodle.
The Big Buzz
Dog Day Aftergroom
The Royal Treatment
- Raven: Why didn't I listen to my mommy?
- Raven: A wedding? I love weddings. I hope I don't cry!
- Eddie: Oh, you're going to cry, alright because it's your wedding!
- Eddie: Rae, did you just have a vision?
- Raven: [panicing] Yes you see what happened was- [bumps into Chelsea's statue and shatters it] ...Something like that.
Boyz 'N Commotion
Gettin' Outta Dodge
- Raven: Oh, remember the time when you put a lizard in Eddie's pants? [laughs]
- Bianca: Can you find in your heart to forgive me?
- Eddie: The lizard didn't bite my heart.
On Top of Old Oaky
- Chelsea: [singing] On top of old Oaaaaaaaaky, all covered with leaves...
- Señorita Rodriguez: Chelsea stop siiiiiinging, I'm begging you please!
They Work Hard For His Honey
- [Fooling around in the Senor Frosty, Raven breaks something]
- Raven: Oh, I broke something! Well, I don't think it's important...
- Chelsea: Yeah it is, Rae. That looks like the A4-Regulator Valve.
- Raven: How do you know that?
- Chelsea: Uh, how do you not know that?
- Raven: Something's wrong with the ice cream! It's all runny!
- Eddie: Yeah. It's like someone broke the A4-Regulator Valve or something!
- Raven: Why do you know that, too?
- [The ice cream machine explodes. Chantel enters]
- Chantel: Don't tell me someone broke the A4-Regulator Valve!
- Raven: WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW THIS EXCEPT ME?
- Chelsea: Aw... Why don't we have nicknames?
- Raven: Ok, what about biscuithead?
Mind Your Own Business
- Raven: You know what? That's a good looking picture of Mad Dog Sister.
- Eddie: It's a really bad looking picture of Mad Dog!
Chef-Man and Raven
When in Dome
Too Much Pressure
The Grill Next Door
Point of No Return
- Raven: [drops dummy on Fránc's foot] Sorry Frank!
- Fránc: It's pronunced Fránc!
- Raven: Fránc! ...I would like to buy this shirt please.
- Fránc: [sarcastically] Oh, wow! No one's ever bought a blouse here before!
- Raven: No, Chels, you have to overstretch it because when you let go, it's gonna snap back into shape. Okay, let go!
- [The shirt doesn't snap back into shape, hangs long and loose]
- Chelsea: Ummm, Rae, I don't think it's snappin'...
Food For Thought
Save The Last Dance
- Miss Patterson: Are you children enjoying them?
- Raven, Chelsea, Eddie & Cory: ...Oh...yeah...ummm...
- Miss Patterson': Good, 'cause I put something special in them. A dash...of cinnamon!
- [Chelsea holds hands to neck and makes choking sound]
- Chelsea: Oh wait did you say cinnamon?
- Miss Patterson: Oh no, it's time...I have to do this now.
- Raven: Wait, wait, do what?
- Miss Patterson: Take a shower. Every day at exactly 6:03 I take a shower for exactly five and a half minutes. I call it me time.
- Raven: Yes, all your evidence is in here, along with her evil... [pulls out knitting needles] knitting knealdes...and her evil... [pulls out teddy bear] teddy bear...and her evil...book of..nighty night stories...IT WAS IN HERE, I SAW IT!
- Policeman: We're going door to door looking for a revenge-seeking babysitter.
- Raven, Eddie & Cory: THAT'S HER!
- Policeman: Where?
- Raven: She's in there...making cocoa!
Raven, Sydney and the Man
Dues & Don'ts
Adventure in Boss-Sitting
Hook Up My Space
Driving Miss Lazy
- Kendra: Kendra Blair here...awaiting the return of the great fashion photographer, Pistache. Oh, here she comes now!
- [Raven walks in dressed as Pistache]
- Raven: [fake French accent] Bonjour! Ello, ello, ello, ello, ello. Frere Jacques. Where do we start with the big shooooow?!
- Kendra: Shouldn't we wait for Donna?
- Raven: NO! We do not wait for Donna. Pistache works very quickly. [snaps fingers] I have to go back into seclusion.
- Raven: Oh! The boys, the boys!
- Kendra: [slowly] How does it feel to be in A-mer-i-ca?
- Raven: NO! You do not speak to the boys. They do not speak the same English as you speak. They speak another form of the language that you do not know. Boys! Saabite, wootita zoozoo...wika wah wika fiki fiki wah tika chika wah wah!
- Zack: Tika tika wah.
- Cody: Tika tika wah wah!
- Raven: Oh la la! Pistache found the camera! Okay boys, smiley smile! Oh the pointing, the pointing. It's so rude, so rude, I love it! So nasty!
- Kendra: Eh, Pistache...have you met Pistache?
- Raven: There is no other Pis- [sees Donna also dressed as Pistache, coming towards her] Oh, snap! Okay there is a perfect explanation.
- Pistache: [walks over to Zack and Cody] This is not Yan...and Kvelt.
- Donna: Raven, you're fired.
- Raven: Yeah, I kinda figured that.
- Pistache: They are even better.
- Donna: Raven, you're re-hired.
- Raven: Sweet.
- Donna: I think this is gonna work.
- Raven: I know it is.
- Pistache: I got it. And now, we dance.
- [Everyone starts dancing]
Fur Better or Worse
Mad Hot Cotillion
- Mrs. Rothschild: LAWRENCE, you're toast!
When 6021 Met 4267
- Loca: Aaaah!! Where's the rest of you?!
- Stanley: Just look in my eyes, baby, just look in my eyes.
Soup To Huts
- Eddie: [repeated line] Don't get me started!
- Zuckerman: You thought you can hide from me, didn't you?
The Ice Girl Gometh
Rae of Sunshine
- Theatre Guard: Young man! People are trying to watch the movie, you are going to have to leave!
- Cory: Me?!
- Chelsea: See I told him! Yeah! You heard me.
- Cory: Yes Chelsea! Everybody heard you!
- Eddie: [quietly] Hello, baby! I was expecting your call.
- Raven: Eeew!! Eddie stop talkin' like that and put Chelsea on the phone!
The Dress Is Always Greener
The Way We Are There
Where There's Smoke
- Raven: CORRRYYYYY!!
That's So In The House
- Cory: Ya know I gotta admit, that was actually kinda funny.
- Raven: That girl is fly!
- Meena: Let's watch it again!
A Rat By Any Other Name
And The Weenie Is...
- That's not my heart, Chels, somebody is throwing a ball against my...face. You stay right there, you little nasty! [goes downstairs to give ball back to Sierra]
- You know, I'm sorry I've been acting weird lately. I just want you to know I'm a kind, loving, completely normal...[has a vision]...oh snap, you little nasty!
- Yeah, and my foot is like a pendulum. It will keep SWINGING!
- You're Stone Cold Busted!
- True, true. I didn't like you when you walked in the door. "WACKA WACKA WACKA!"
- [just cheated on HOOK UP MY SPACE! and camera just zoomed in on Raven] Hey, America, How yall doin'.
- Now that is ridiculous. I mean, who would watch a show about a teen psychic?
- I saw the future and it was HUGE! It was like attack of the giant booties. I'm talking about a lot of junk in the trunk, Chels.
- HEY! Are yall spying on my dream? I'm angry, I'm awake, and I'm coming to get ya!
- Scratching on the turntables! I mean, Whiskers was like "mickehmickehmeowmickehmickehmeow!"
- Yeah, and if we get there next century, we'll be too old to dance.
- So when does your plan turn good, Rae?
- [in strong British accent] Do you carry a lunchbox?
- [in strong British accent] Yeah, Liz Onya can't just sing cold!
- Eddie, that onion must've been bigger than your head.
- Ooh excitement! Eddie's opening his locker! Maybe later he'll tie his shoes!
- [as the Wizard of Oz, answering "Dorothy" [Raven] when she asks "Why are you so mean?"] Because I ain't got no body! ...Get it? I ain't got no body. I'm a big floating head, and- alright, get outta my sight.