The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle is a comedy film released in 2000, starring Robert De Niro as Fearless Leader, Jason Alexander as Boris Badenov, Rene Russo as Natasha Fatale, and the voices of June Foray as Rocky the Flying Squirrel and Keith Scott as Bullwinkle J. Moose.
- [While flying over Washington D.C.] Boy, New York sure has changed a lot since my day. They even moved the White House here.
- Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat
- Eenie, meenie, jellybeanie, the spirits are about to speak
- Fan mail from some flounder?
- What are you doing, Bullwinkle
[Zap] then rocky turn into a vegieble.
- bullwinkle he mens stuaron
- Keep moving forward
- Have you liquidated Moose and Squirrel? Did you use the CDI? Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? Then who else are you talking to? Are you talking to me? Well, I am the only one here, so you must be talking to me. And you are lying. Now catch Moose and Squirrel. And next time use the CDI on them.
- Judge Cameo: And you, Mr. District Attorney, I'd like to point something out to you in the penal code: Section C, Paragraph 22: "Celebrities are above the law." This case is dismissed.
- * Sign on a Bridge: CRIMEA RIVER
- Cappy: Bullwinkle, allow me to be frank.
- Bullwinkle: Okay, Frank. Allow me to be Bullwinkle.
- Cappy: [putting out hand] I'm Cappy Von Trapment, FBI.
- Bullwinkle: I thought you said your name was Frank.
- Cappy: SHUT UP, BULLWINKLE.
- Bullwinkle: Okay, Frank.
- Boris: We don't need computer weapon to kill moose and squirrel. We've been trying to kill moose and squirrel for 35 years.
- Natasha: And we've never even come close.
- Boris: Exactly.
- Karen: Boris Badenov. I've seen you on TV. You're a crooked, creepy, no-good rotten worm.
- Boris: Oh, thank you.
- Karen: You're slimy, sneaky, sleazy...
- Boris: Please. You'll turn my pretty head.
- Karen: You're a sadistic spy and a really bad person.
- Boris: Stop. You're embarrassing me.
- Karen: Do you know how to rappel?
- Bullwinkle: Sure! We've been repelling viewers for years!
- [The cannon fails to fire]
- Boris and Natasha: Where is boom?
- Judge Cameo: The defendants are charged with grand theft auto: 1 count; breaking out of jail: 1 count; impugning the character of a prison guard: 1 count; reckless driving: 4 counts; talking to the audience; five counts; criminally bad punning: 18 counts.
- Bullwinkle: And three dukes and seven earls. Ha ha ha ha.
- Judge Cameo: Make that 19.
- Narrator: And so RBTV changed its name from Really Bad Television to Rocky and Bullwinkle Television.
- Bullwinkle: What's the difference?
- Rocky: What are you doing, Bullwinkle?
- Bullwinkle: I'm signin' autographs. [writing name] Dumb E.
- Rocky: But your name is Bullwinkle!
- Bullwinkle: I know. But that's hard to spell.