The Bourne Ultimatum (film)
Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.Oliver Wendell Holmes
(Redirected from The Bourne Ultimatum)
- Noah: Noah Vosen.
Jason Bourne: This is Jason Bourne.
Noah: I was wondering when you were going to make this call. How did you get this number?
Jason Bourne: You didn't think I was actually coming to Tudor City, did you?
Noah: No, I guess not, but if it's me you want to talk to, perhaps we can arrange a meet.
Jason Bourne: Where are you now?
Noah: I'm sitting in my office.
Jason Bourne: I doubt that.
Noah: Why would you doubt that?
Jason Bourne: If you were in your office right now, we'd be having this conversation face to face. (Camera switches to a shot of Bourne in Noah's office, breaking into the safe with Noah's voiceprint from the call.)
- Paz: Why didn't you take the shot?
Jason Bourne: Do you even know why you're supposed to kill me? Look at us. Look at what they make you give.
- Newsreader: Meanwhile, mystery surrounds the fate of David Webb, also known as Jason Bourne, the source behind the exposure of the Blackbriar program. It had been reported that David was shot and fell from a Manhattan rooftop into the East River ten stories below. However, after a three-day search, Webb's body has yet to be found.
- Pamela: You do not have the authority to kill her.
Noah: Oh yes I do! And you had better get on board.
Pamela: Noah, she's one of us. You start down this path, where does it end?
Noah: It ends when we've won.
- CIA Agent: Uh, sir he drove off the roof.
Noah Vosen: What?
CIA Agent: He drove off the roof!
- Pamela:Listen, people - do you have any idea who you're dealing with? This is Jason Bourne. You are nine hours behind the toughest target you have ever tracked. Now I want everyone to sit down, strap in, and turn on all you've got. That would mean now!
- Noah: Jesus Christ, Thats Jason Bourne!