The Bucket List
What will not woman, gentle woman dare; when strong affection stirs her spirit up?Robert Southey
- We live, we die, and the wheels on the bus go round and round.
- Jesus is Lord, now pass the mustard.
- [Narrating the end of the film]: Edward Perryman Cole died in May. It was a Sunday in the afternoon and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. He was 81 years old. Even now, I can't claim to understand the measure of a life, but I can tell you this: I know that when he died, his eyes were closed and his heart was open, and I'm pretty sure he was happy with his final resting place, because he was buried on the mountain, and that was against the law.
- [Cole has learned that his favorite drink gets its unique taste from going through a cat's digestive system.]
- Edward Cole: You're shitting me.
- Carter Chambers: Cats beat me to it!