The Dreamers is a 2003 film about a young American male studying in Paris in 1968. He becomes friends with a French brother and sister who love the cinema, as does he. The three friends develop a very strong relationship that is set against the background of the 1968 Paris student riots.
- I entered this world on the Champs-Elysees, 1959. La trottoir du Champs Elysees. And do you know what my very first words were? New York Herald Tribune! New York Herald Tribune!
- I don't believe in God, but if I did, he would be a black, left-handed guitarist.
- A petition is a poem and a poem is a petiton...
- As we walked, we talked and talked and talked about politics, about movies, and about why the French could never come close to producing a good rock band.
- There's no such thing as love. There are only proofs of love.