The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
It's discouraging to make a mistake, but it's humiliating when you find out you're so unimportant that nobody noticed it.Chuck Daly
- One car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of. That's a price I can live with.
- Look at all those people down there. They follow the rules for what? They're letting fear lead them.
- Life is simple. You make choices, and you don't look back.
- Grab a chair. We were about to roast some marshmallows.
- What'd you expect? You didn't just play with fire, you soaked the matches in gasoline.
- Man, you need me. You'd still be shaking down tea houses for chump change if it weren't for me.
- Why don't you find a nice Japanese girl like every other white guy here?
- Sean: Can he drive?
- Twinkie: Can he drive? You know what DK stands for?
- Sean: Donkey Kong?
- Twinkie: Drift King.
- Sean: Drift? What do you mean drift?
[Car drifts in front of Sean]
- Twinkie: Still need a dictionary?
[Sean tries to drift]
- Man watching: My grandmother can drift better than that and she's blind in one eye!